Options

P!nk is there any news or rumours?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
Forum Member
Has anybody heard anything about a new album or even song? I know she signed a new album deal last year and has in the past worked on new material whilst on tour. I haven't heard anything at all not even any cryptic tweets from her long time producers. Have any of you guys heard anything?

Comments

• Options
    jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no just rumours. shes been seen walking out of a recording studio earlier this year [SOURCE: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2544017/Pink-reveals-muscular-legs-tiny-shorts-trip-recording-studio.html] but that could mean anything really. I hope she is though. But if she is, I thought we would have known about it by now because theres been rumours for months!!!
  • Options
    StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's pregnant at the minute so work might not be the first thing on her mind
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Turns out she isn't. Just a rumor. Only found this out the other day
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No she isn't.
  • Options
    StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, apologies! I read that she was on another thread. I hope that's all there is to it, in that case.

Maybe she is just taking a break; she has been very successful lately and she does tour a lot, and she has her current kid to spend time with anyway. Being a full-time mum is a lot of a job in itself! And as a super-rich lady she doesnt really have any need to work/make music unless something paricularly inspires her to get back in the studio.
  • Options
    tim18tim18 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope she gets back in the studio soon. I liked her last album, especially try :)