She's got 7 Goode's looking after her!

maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
Forum Member
Stephen's response when asked how Kim was doing. Sounds like his family are keeping her captive in his absence lol

Comments

• BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see that Steven Bad has lost none of his nasty arrogance!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    Just sounded slightly sinister...as though "Goodes" are a recognised term in care...:o
  • Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it's like the Manson family. Very sinister.

At least she'll be able to experience the Saturday morning mass Goode extended family facial eyebrow plucking session! What fun!

seriously though, the moment the publicity and moolah dries up she'll ditch the psycho creep and his bizarre family like a stone and be back on a plane over the Atlantic before you can say 'Open it'
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Poor Kim, it's like she's been indoctrinated into a cult.

I keep saying it and saying it but i have to say it again... this series is bizarre! And... i can't look away at the same time because of it. Everything from the series itself, BBBOTS, the Youtube clips and comments, social media, forums... it's just been a bizarre series to me. :o
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "How's Kim by the way Stevo? She doing well?"

"Don't worry about Kim. Everything is under control. I've made sure of that. She's under my protection now. Don't you worry about that".
  • diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Where steven lives is only 15 miins from the BB studios, she is probably staying there because it is handy for any BB related events she has to attend over the next couple of weeks.
  • SecretPassageSecretPassage Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Steven's family is looking after Kimberly as she recovers from her illness. I assume that Kimberly's immediate family is in America, so isn't this a really nice thing for the Goode family to do?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Steven's family is looking after Kimberly as she recovers from her illness. I assume that Kimberly's immediate family is in America, so isn't this a really nice thing for the Goode family to do?

Hopefully she won't make him and his family look bad. I hope they had the presence of mind to check how many people she walked in to their house as, you just can't tell with Kim.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He makes it sound like her illness will sadly last for a very very very long time, until the Goode family decide when she's better. Which may possibly be an indefinite period of time.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    she probably has that puzzled look on her face, thinking.

"so this is where millionaires live in england, i thought it would be bigger"
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    It's like Kathy Bates in misery all over again!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    Snow White and the Seven Goodes.
  • frootysaladfrootysalad Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she probably has that puzzled look on her face, thinking.

"so this is where millionaires live in england, i thought it would be bigger"

:D I even read that in her voice lol
  • kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He makes it sound like her illness will sadly last for a very very very long time, until the Goode family decide when she's better. Which may possibly be an indefinite period of time.:D

LOL

I wonder if they're choosing her clothes as well and how she does her hair :D
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Snow White and the Seven Goodes.

Cock, Sleazy, Creepy, Gropey, Trumpy, Crappy and Trashful.
  • ButBut Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor cow