Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 195)

Comments

• Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    lettev wrote: »
    I've had so many gif ideas for Stendan in the past 24 hours and I've actually done most of them (I only go through with like 5% of of my ideas usually) and it's so hard not to post them all at the same time. Patience is not in my vocabulary.

This is so exciting :D:D I love all your gifs so much (please post them all now.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is so exciting :D:D I love all your gifs so much (please post them all now.)

:D

I'll post one in a bit (I'm just finishing it up now) and then I'll spread them out over the next few days. I'm a bit worried that this mood I'm in will end up in me not opening Photoshop for the next week so I'll save a few up.
  • Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    I've just looked at my Tumblr dash after not checking it for (*does the maths*) about 42 hours, and there's so much new Stendan stuff. It's amazing and beautiful.:cry:

Aww. :cry:

Whenever I've been offline for a while I pick a blog (like yours) and just go reblog crazy to catch up. :cool:
    Forum Member

I'll post one in a bit (I'm just finishing it up now) and then I'll spread them out over the next few days. I'm a bit worried that this mood I'm in will end up in me not opening Photoshop for the next week so I'll save a few up.

Yay :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:

I really hope your inspiration will continue!
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Sarah you're back :kitty:

It's incredible. ITF has brought Stendan a whole new set of fans too. And when Constantine begins people are going to search for Embo's past work, and they'll fall in love with Stendan and their lives will be ruined :)
    Oi am.:kitty:

It will be interesting to see how the Constantine fans take to Stendan, as I think fans of US comic books are probably a bit of a different demographic to ITF fans. I think a lot of people will come to ITF from Constantine, which will be a good thing, and I'm intrigued about whether they'll come to Stendan too. Exciting.:blush:
    I've had so many gif ideas for Stendan in the past 24 hours and I've actually done most of them (I only go through with like 5% of of my ideas usually) and it's so hard not to post them all at the same time. Patience is not in my vocabulary.
    :cool:
    Forum Member
    Oi am.:kitty:

It will be interesting to see how the Constantine fans take to Stendan, as I think fans of US comic books are probably a bit of a different demographic to ITF fans. I think a lot of people will come to ITF from Constantine, which will be a good thing, and I'm intrigued about whether they'll come to Stendan too. Exciting.:blush:

*hugs*

That's true! I hope their appeal will spread across different kinds of audiences.
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Aww. :cry:

Whenever I've been offline for a while I pick a blog (like yours) and just go reblog crazy to catch up. :cool:
    Very wise.:kitty:
    *hugs*

That's true! I hope their appeal will spread across different kinds of audiences.
    The fandom will keep on growing. Imagine the Atlantis fans!:D
    Forum Member
    The fandom will keep on growing. Imagine the Atlantis fans!:D

He's in so many shows that I keep on forgetting :D

And maybe people watching Suspects will be all "who's this handsome bearded bloke?" and then: Stendan :cool:
    Forum Member
    He's in so many shows that I keep on forgetting :D

And maybe people watching Suspects will be all "who's this handsome bearded bloke?" and then: Stendan :cool:
    And maybe the meetings he's got while he's back here will lead to more work, and more Stendan fans.:kitty:
    Forum Member
    And maybe the meetings he's got while he's back here will lead to more work, and more Stendan fans.:kitty:

My plan for Stendan world domination is going excellently *cackles and disappears into the shadows*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as we don't get many more 'tache haters because no >:(
    Forum Member

The tache is Brendan. Tache haters have no place here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The tache is Brendan. Tache haters have no place here.

Yes EXACTLY.

Otherwise... bring on the fans :D
    Forum Member
    Yes EXACTLY.

Otherwise... bring on the fans :D

Beard haters make me cry inside too, but it's something I have to accept :(
    Forum Member
    :(

I don't know how people can hate it. Maybe it's because it's not how they first saw him, whereas the Embo we fell in love with was the one with the tache. And most of us watched it in real time so any misgivings about the tache declined in proportion to our love for Brendan growing, whereas the new people had it thrust upon them, so to speak.

But whatever way you look at it, we are right and they are wrong.:kitty:
    Forum Member

I don't know how people can hate it. Maybe it's because it's not how they first saw him, whereas the Embo we fell in love with was the one with the tache. And most of us watched it in real time so any misgivings about the tache declined in proportion to our love for Brendan growing, whereas the new people had it thrust upon them, so to speak.

BIB: Lucky them ;)

It probably looks weird if you're seeing it for the first time, but I find it completely normal now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Beard haters make me cry inside too, but it's something I have to accept :(

I know. :(

BIB: I don't really remember not liking the tache but I can just about remember being unsure of it but as time went by it became one of the things I loved about him because it was so uniquely Brendan. ^_^

Ste certainly enjoyed it :blush:
    Forum Member
    It's funny, I can't really remember what I thought of the tache at first. I think it must have seemed a bit odd because it was so unusual to see one. But I find it unimaginable not to love it if you love Brendan, because it's so iconic. Its fluffiness became a barometer of Brendan's wellbeing.:blush:

In Scar's latest video there's a shot of him with the tache and lots of stubble, I can't remember which scene it is now and I'm not emotionally ready to rewatch the video to remind myself, but anyway it's the perfect look for R Brendan.
    Forum Member
    It's funny, I can't really remember what I thought of the tache at first. I think it must have seemed a bit odd because it was so unusual to see one. But I find it unimaginable not to love it if you love Brendan, because it's so iconic. Its fluffiness became a barometer of Brendan's wellbeing.:blush:

In Scar's latest video there's a shot of him with the tache and lots of stubble, I can't remember which scene it is now and I'm not emotionally ready to rewatch the video to remind myself, but anyway it's the perfect look for R Brendan.

I like how the happier he became, the longer it got :D

My favourite look was without a doubt post prison. The tache and beard combination and the leather jacket... Oh Lord. I can only guess that they didn't put Stendan together then because they're planning bearded Brendan for the reunion. Otherwise there's no justice in the world.

And I love how Ste went dark haired during the horrible Stug period, and then returned to his golden, most beautiful self in the build up to Dublin.
    Forum Member
    We just know how much Ste wanted to snog that beard, R Ready. He still dreams about it.
    Forum Member
    I think I was a little unsure of the tache at first, but then my first clip of Brendan I saw was him bearing down on Ste looking a little sexy/scary in their first kiss. ;-)

I have the Sims 4, I might make a Brendan and Ste...? :blush:
    Forum Member
    I have the Sims 4, I might make a Brendan and Ste...? :blush:

Awwwww :D
    We just know how much Ste wanted to snog that beard, R Ready. He still dreams about it.

He even grew one himself just so he can feel close to it.
    Forum Member

I can keep you updated on their progress. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can keep you updated on their progress. :cool:

Then you can play out their happy ever after and it'll be like watching new episodes :D

He even grew one himself just so he can feel close to it.

I bet he strokes it every night before he falls asleep pretending that it's Brendan's :(
    Forum Member
    Then you can play out their happy ever after and it'll be like watching new episodes :D

Exactly. :cry:
This discussion has been closed.