100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheers, look who's talking.

I thought her new show had been cancelled already.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    I thought her new show had been cancelled already.

It has.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    The popular guess is Grace. As in Will & Grace.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

There is finally an opening in her armour. This A list celebrity who rules over a section of the entertainment world with an icy stare is actually in danger of losing her job. Her bosses are not happy that the A lister is pushing the career of a person they, and most people find offensive. They have warned her to stop. So far she has said no.
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

I've heard this rumour about her before when she appeared in 'Smash'.
    What's she doing now seeing that Smash has been cancelled?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There is finally an opening in her armour. This A list celebrity who rules over a section of the entertainment world with an icy stare is actually in danger of losing her job. Her bosses are not happy that the A lister is pushing the career of a person they, and most people find offensive. They have warned her to stop. So far she has said no.

The real devil who wears Prada and Mrs Yeezus?
    Forum Member
    The real devil who wears Prada and Mrs Yeezus?

Ooh! This makes sense.
    Forum Member
    MrMarple wrote: »
    I've heard this rumour about her before when she appeared in 'Smash'.
    What's she doing now seeing that Smash has been cancelled?

Yes. This truly is a "friend of a friend" story and the only time i'll say that i completely 100% believe a blind item from CDAN but when she filmed "The Starter Wife" in Queensland the uncle of my brother's ex (:D i know) who works in lighting said she really did have all these diva demands.

She's making something called "The Mysteries Of Laura"
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    kryskrys wrote: »
    I think this is the giveaway.

'What time is it?...'

Yes, he was my thought too, that is a big clue.

You could get delirious if you take life too serious...

It's coke time.
    Forum Member

Apparently there is going to be a "leak" next week about this A+ singer/diva and everything that is wrong with her in an attempt to make her look awful and turn the publicity tide in the favour of her soon to be ex.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Apparently there is going to be a "leak" next week about this A+ singer/diva and everything that is wrong with her in an attempt to make her look awful and turn the publicity tide in the favour of her soon to be ex.

Butterfly/All I Want For Christmas Is You.
    Forum Member

Yeah. Pretty obvious this one.
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From the ex husband?

That's a shame - they should be concentrating on the children and not turn it into a scoring 'people like me better than you' match!
  • Dicey RileyDicey Riley Posts: 65
    Forum Member

I took the word "leak" to mean a welsh diva - :blush:
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

She can't be A list surely though?
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member

It's CDAN, wouldn't they have said foreign born is she was Welsh?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member

I'm not very good at these, but I think I've got this time. I hope there isn't a battle.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member

I remember reading some story in a tabloid years ago when Grace was filming her role in the movie that also starred Zoolander and Rachel Green in the main roles. According to some insider, when the cast and crew would gather around a monitor on-set to watch back footage they had just filmed, Grace would constantly brag about how hilarious she had been in the scene, prompting everyone to pay attention to her in the shots, even if she didn't have dialogue. Of course, this would rub everyone up the wrong way.

That story about her always stuck with me for some reason.
    Forum Member

On a shopping trip last week this A list everything in her mind singer/actress/producer demanded that people be kept away from her and that she have an entire section of the store roped off and to repeat the process for each section of the store that she wanted to visit.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member

On a shopping trip last week this A list everything in her mind singer/actress/producer demanded that people be kept away from her and that she have an entire section of the store roped off and to repeat the process for each section of the store that she wanted to visit.

Such diva behaviour on the [shop] floor!
    Forum Member
    Such diva behaviour on the [shop] floor!

Excellent guess. She lost A list along time ago.
  • looney lauralooney laura Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member

My first thought was Bill Nigh took a few days to get the right person love reading the forum not much good at solving them:D:D
  • looney lauralooney laura Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    My first thought was Bill Nigh took a few days to get the right person love reading the forum not much good at solving them:D:D
    Wrong song right film brain fog well thats my excuse:D:D
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member

This A+ list mostly movie actress was spotted arguing with her husband and then she started pointing a finger at him and got more and more vocal until he finally bent his head down and followed right behind her as she smiled in satisfaction.

I can't even begin to understand what this might mean except the straightforward interpretation that she is a ball-breaker (whoever she is) and he simply gave in. But it seems to have some double meaning which eludes me.
    Forum Member

Blind Items Revealed

From January 26, 2014

This former A+ singer/celebrity who has dropped to A list tried to steal all the attention away from the guest of honour at a party this week. Our former A+ lister was being obnoxious and saying it was great that they were honouring so and so but that our A lister has sold more records and done more for the world and wouldn't shut up, talking about herself all night. She made a lot of powerful enemies.

The Fame Monster / Tapestry
This discussion has been closed.