Options

Spoilers & Information Beginning to Come In (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should be getting some Casting announcements soon if they are filming from today.
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is a crew in the Scottish highlights.

Apparently.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Despite the report claiming so, it seems the Scotland filming was for something else.
  • Options
    AirboraeAirborae Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CD93 wrote: »
    Indeed. Paul Wilmshurst is back for more - though we have yet to enjoy his previous episodes.

I hope he is as good as Ben Wheatley was this year. Otherwise it'll be a fairly disappointing Christmas episode. No wait, I've enjoyed nearly all the Christmas specials they've been. Well, The Doctor, The Widow & The Wardrobe I could give a miss... :p

I'm sure his episodes will swim along.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mackinnon on Time Heist
    What we wanted to do was a heist movie for Doctor Who. I've watched virtually every heist movie there's ever been, and incorporates things into it, but because it's Doctor Who, time travel is involved. There's a real time travel twist to it that's quite amazing - it starts with the TARDIS in Clara's flat, and the TARDIS phone starts ringing - very few people have that number, so when [The Doctor] picks up the phone, that's when the adventure begins.

In traditional heist style, you get a gang together and each has a skill. One of the big things is, when the phone goes, they all arrive in this place and none of them can remember how they got there. They have to discover that as they travel, as they've involved in a bank raid but they don't know what they're trying to find..

Look at me - excited for a Thompson outing. What has the world come to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to reports, they have been filming at a house set to be Clara's childhood home for the last two days.
  • Options
    Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    According to reports, they have been filming at a house set to be Clara's childhood home for the last two days.

Mmm, that might support the theory that she could be leaving at Christmas. I did say could.:)
  • Options
    DavidusDavidus Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    Did anyone else find it worthy of note in that Jenna said that basically regardless of knowing if she'll leave either at the end of this season or will still be here for next season then they will know how her story will end.

Unless she was throwing up a red herring (and that I'm stupid enough to believe her - which is more than credible) that she WILL be leaving within the next year as the reference to her story ending does seem.....final.
  • Options
    Simon_AmblerSimon_Ambler Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Jenna does leave and theres more to the danny pink/clara than you think
  • Options
    kjwillykjwilly Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    Jenna does leave and theres more to the danny pink/clara than you think

Given the spoiler thread you started is a load of inane BS, no reason to think this is credible either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter is in full hair mode for Christmas!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxNOVd7IAAAgrZF.jpg
  • Options
    Sufyaan_KaziSufyaan_Kazi Posts: 3,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kjwilly wrote: »
    Given the spoiler thread you started is a load of inane BS, no reason to think this is credible either.

Lets be accurate - he hardly started a SPOILERS thread :)
  • Options
    flowerduckflowerduck Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter is in full hair mode for Christmas!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxNOVd7IAAAgrZF.jpg

It's Doctor Hoodie as well! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So I guess this episode is the last to feature Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman. Looking forward to seeing who the new Doctor and Companion will be in 2015!

What? The Mirror said so. He's exhausted!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a brief synopsis for The Caretaker:

"The terrifying Skovox Blitzer is ready to destroy all humanity - but worse, and any second now, Danny Pink and the Doctor are going to meet. When terrifying events threaten Coal Hill school, the Doctor decides to go undercover.”
  • Options
    Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Bout time the Doctor and Danny met, isn't it?
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like the idea- read elsewhere- that Courtney (The "Go on then, do it" girl) ends up on an adventure against her will. :kitty:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rumours of Nick Frost being in the Christmas special - please be true!
    http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/nick-frost-cast-in-christmas-special-66678.htm
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pegg and Smiley have been in Doctor Who so makes sense to have Nick Frost too. :p
  • Options
    Whovian1109Whovian1109 Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rumours of Nick Frost being in the Christmas special - please be true!
    http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/nick-frost-cast-in-christmas-special-66678.htm

And playing
    Santa
    no less.
  • Options
    Sufyaan_KaziSufyaan_Kazi Posts: 3,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who saw the pre-spoilers (not leaks) impressed by the final result?

e.g. I thought the Doctor was angry with Clara for going on a date with Dany as per the spoiler pics and videos - turns out nothing like that at all.
    I remember seeing a picture of the Doctor up a tree in what looked like a forest, turns out he was in a desert looking at wild predators :)
    I remember seeing phone footage of Clara walking through a forest in the dark - turns out she was following the doctor to an orphanage where Rupert Pink lived

lol - anyway, I thought by watching the odd pics and vids pre-season would give me a bit of insight without actually watching the episode. Turns out I was wrong, I should just learn to enjoy the final episode - production is an amazing thing :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DWM should be very good - our first proper preview at the as-yet unseen episodes.

I don't know where this quote came from, but it's from PC.
    “…we’re starting to have conversations about next year and I’m like ‘There are some amazing things coming along there!’ – Steven is telling me and I’m like, ‘Wow! Yeah!’ We’ve got some great ideas coming for 2015.”
  • Options
    DavidusDavidus Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    Sorry, but being a touch cynical here, but this sounds very much a case of deja vu!!
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Courtney is going to the moon. Cue row over if she is a companion. ;-)
This discussion has been closed.