Options

CS: Ken and Deirdre's row

abbottababbottab Posts: 1,048
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just caught up with this weeks corrie. Is it just me, or did that row make you want to switch over, there's Ken's WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!! And then Deirdre's Ohhhh Kennnnn"

Should these two be allowed to row? Or should there be a warning announcement before the episode?

Comments

• Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dunno about switching over but Deirdre's 'crying' when Ken shouted at her gave me the biggest belly laugh I've had all week! :D It was infectious, I started MrL and MrLJnr off and we had to pause the recording for about 10 mins while we recovered :D

Thank you Deirdre!
  • Options
    NormandyMaryNormandyMary Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I just want to know what Deidre is going to stuff her marrow with, now that Ken has turned veggie!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deirdre does like to overreact at times, especially when she's upset
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was embarrassing to watch.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    Deardre's crying was awful. Perhaps Roache hadn't warned Kirkbride he was going to shout quite that loudly and it was genuine shock - like when he pushed her against the front door during the Mike affair reveal episode?
  • Options
    MsWilder11MsWilder11 Posts: 13,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abbottab wrote: »
    Just caught up with this weeks corrie. Is it just me, or did that row make you want to switch over, there's Ken's WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!! And then Deirdre's Ohhhh Kennnnn"

Should these two be allowed to row? Or should there be a warning announcement before the episode?

If it provides the same kind of comedy gold it did on Monday, then HELL YEAH - they should row every episode :D

Surely The Hat & co didn't expect us all to take it seriously....did they? If they did, then they really need to sit down and re-watch it until they realise how embarrassingly hilarious it was :kitty:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Deidre's acting is really truly atrocious..she doesn't even cry tears
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet when they were filming, Bill Roache was like "wtf, do you call that crying?!"
  • Options
    abbottababbottab Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I just want to know what Deidre is going to stuff her marrow with, now that Ken has turned veggie!

She'll just have to stuff it somewhere else :o
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    warszawa wrote: »
    It was embarrassing to watch.

Was for me to watch as well :-)
  • Options
    Percy SugdenPercy Sugden Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    It was hilarious! Anything that makes me laugh that much should continue. I love Ken and Dierdre.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I though Ken was unfair on her!
  • Options
    jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was hilarious! Anything that makes me laugh that much should continue. I love Ken and Dierdre.

Exactly. It was classic Corrie. The fake crying and ridiculously OTT acting made it even better. Hilarious scenes :D.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Roach and Kirkbride realise the amusement they have caused. Imagine if they were to visit this forum :D:D
  • Options
    Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Ken and Deridre rowing = classic Corrie.
  • Options
    LittleByLittleLittleByLittle Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    William Roche acting has improved since his return. His delivery when he shouted at Tracy was back to old school Ken loved the way he changed the tone of his voice such versatile actor.
  • Options
    wizardtwizardt Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved their argument as it felt very Ken and Deirdre.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually laughed out loud when Deirdre cried at Ken shouting at her! :D
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody has mentioned Deirdre's neck and those bulging veins yet. They always come into play when she's under stress :D
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love this!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pjw1985 wrote: »
    I wonder if Roach and Kirkbride realise the amusement they have caused. Imagine if they were to visit this forum :D:D

Do you honestly think it would worry them what was said on this forum!!!!!! they would find it completely pathetic....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorrento wrote: »
    Do you honestly think it would worry them what was said on this forum!!!!!! they would find it completely pathetic....

Oh get a grip!! i was trying to have a bloody joke, clearly you can't have a joke around here!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pjw1985 wrote: »
    Oh get a grip!! i was trying to have a bloody joke, clearly you can't have a joke around here!!

Sorry.......Just ignore me ..in a bad mood this morning...must be the weather...
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Most entertaining thing in Corrie in a while! Nothing beats Deirdre's wonderfully hysterical crying. And it's even better when paired with Ken's comedic menacing.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suspension of Reality