In need of a new window laptop

2»

Comments

• evil cevil c Posts: 7,833
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry if I offended you and I apologise. You should have mentioned it before. I've been through my posts to see where I might have upset you the first two times and I reckon it's because I got shirty that you twice more asked about the suitability of the Acer after I said it was OK.

It seemed to me that you weren't reading what I had written and I got the impression I was wasting my time, and that you didn't trust my judgement. I also couldn't figure out why you posted the specs in a later post, because it didn't make sense.

When I saw your opening post the first thing I did was to check the specs for the game, because that was the logical step as to what to look for in a laptop.

I also wondered why you posted those 6 links to laptops, which you thought were better, but weren't and I was puzzled how you had arrived at the decision. I guess you were just trying to help, but it would've meant a lot of work for me entering each of the laptops specs into the game-debate checker, and I had already done that several times eliminating other laptops. I wondered if you thought I didn't know what I was talking about.

I definitely shouldn't have made that remark about you taking the bait though and you are quite right to take me to task for it.