The Aiden Grimshaw Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Katyjones! Welcome! I just watched Aiden's twitcam! Hahaha! The ending was funny lol! Nice to see this tread almost fall into fan-girlieness again! More pictures! Ahh.... I'm just sitting staring at gorgeous photos! (does that make me a complete and utter psycho?) :p:p is a part four on the horizon? :D I hope so!

I think we'll be on part 4 after midnight or something - the mod's usually do that i.e wait for a big date/event to occur. I noticed that the Matt thread never moved to another part on a Saturday evening (when the show was on) because of the floods of posts they would receive, i remember they were once on 159 pages on a Saturday and they still didnt move to another part untill Sunday morning/Monday
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone :) Popping over from MAT to wish you all Happy New Year and to spread the Maiden love. xx
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    Yay! Yay!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just on a quick visit from Matt's thread, hope you all have a great New Year full of happiness!!:D:D

Hope our boys have fun together tonight!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Hi Happy New Yeatr from all the Matt fans may Matt and Aiden have a brilliant time in 2011 xx
    Hello everyone :) Popping over from MAT to wish you all Happy New Year and to spread the Maiden love. xx

Hello Matt fans! Happy new year to you too! Hoping Matt releases a smash album and Aiden gets signed! :D (AND an epic duet of All Along the Watchtower!!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Matt fans wishing the best for you all and Matt himself. :D

Oh lord, twitter is going crazy, war has broken out! :eek: :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL at us all going between the Aiden and Matt AT's to wish a Happy New Year to eachother. It's lovely that the fans are friends as well, Maiden forever! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im off out now so hope you all have fun whatever your doing.

Heres to 2011 being a great year for Aiden/Maiden and all their fans!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you Matt fans wishing the best for you all and Matt himself. :D

Oh lord, twitter is going crazy, war has broken out! :eek: :(

walktheline go to the rankings thread- someone saying you missed out JLS :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -annaboo93 wrote: »
    LOL at us all going between the Aiden and Matt AT's to wish a Happy New Year to eachother. It's lovely that the fans are friends as well, Maiden forever! :D

Lol it's so funny cause I clicked on "Appreciation threads" where they all came up and I got a bit confused cause the last person to post in each thread were opposite fans, for Aidens AT it stated "mitacond" and for Matts AT it stated "***hannah***" so I was a bit like...:confused:haha!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twitter Jail. How annoying to be put there at such a crucial time lol. Some Cher fan just tweeted me saying that we're getting too cocky and that Bieber fans own Twitter! Lol. Also Happy New Year to all the Matt fans too:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello to all Aiden disciples - just want to wish you all a Happy New Year - hopefully it will be the year of Aiden.

Off to get ready for big night out so will log back in tomor for some more Aiden lovin if I manage to get out of bed.

Ciao to 2010 - Here's to 2011 ! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another twitter war..with #2010theyearofthecardle lol. Ah well It really was his year and I'm happy for him :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you aliyah :) didn't know half the people anyways :o

I'm off now, happy new year lets hope it brings alot of good to Aiden and us! :D xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    Another twitter war..with #2010theyearofthecardle lol. Ah well It really was his year and I'm happy for him :)

Oh I don't mind Matt trending lol. Plus his fans aren't annoying!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spunk_1 wrote: »
    Oh I don't mind Matt trending lol. Plus his fans aren't annoying!

Lmao what you tryna say about Cher and 1D fans eh? :p:p jk!

PS - CIAO! to everyone who's leaving/getting ready! Happy New Year xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao what you tryna say about Cher and 1D fans eh? :p:p jk!

Absolutely nothing:o They're a very nice bunch:D:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely nothing:o They're a very nice bunch:D:p

Lol I havent clicked on cher or 1'd trend yet to see what their fans are saying, not very nice about Aiden?

Whats your twitter name? I don't think I included you in the DS twitter 'family' tweet :o sowwi
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I havent clicked on cher or 1'd trend yet to see what their fans are saying, not very nice about Aiden?

Whats your twitter name? I don't think I included you in the DS twitter 'family' tweet :o sowwi

The funniest thing is that the top tweeted trend for #turnmycheron is actually a tweet from an Aiden fan!
    I'm @xoxo_daisy :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am off out in a bit too so want to wish everyone a happy new year and just say I look forward to chatting with you all more than ever throughout 2011!

Have a great night whatever you're all doing xx
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh is there a war on twitter why its NYE for goodness sake - I am sure that Matt would not want that;) Aiden and Matt thats what should be up there.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Twitter Jail. How annoying to be put there at such a crucial time lol. Some Cher fan just tweeted me saying that we're getting too cocky and that Bieber fans own Twitter! Lol. Also Happy New Year to all the Matt fans too:)

Haha! I really dislike Justin Bieber! Everywhere I go all I hear are his songs and then they're stuck in your your head for the rest of your life!! God! So annoying! He's everywhere! :mad:

Sorry :o As you can see I'm not a fan! Nice to see the way Matt and Aiden fans are so friendly to each other! The boys would be proud! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Oh is there a war on twitter why its NYE for goodness sake - I am sure that Matt would not want that;) Aiden and Matt thats what should be up there.;)

Lol Matt and Aiden fans are sticking together in this war so it's ok :D Lots of friendly #2010theyearofthecardle tweets from Aiden fans :D

Starfish - I passionately loathe Justin Beiber :o, not him but his music..and sometimes his fans lol :o:p jk!

EDIT: Spunk i just checked out that Bieber fan and she's spamming her own twitter like crazy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cher isn't Trending anymore anyways; it goes Aiden, 1D and then The Wanted... :rolleyes:
  • nikki1nikki1 Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just popping in from next door to wish you all a Happy Newyear xxxx
This discussion has been closed.