Katie Price and Kerry Katona TV series?

BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
Forum Member
✭✭
I just read this:http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2010/12/29/katie-price-kerry-katona/ I can't imagine it's true as Kerry is represented by CAN and there is no love lost between Claire and Katie.

Comments

• DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see it happening, KP has signed a deal with Livingtv. I like KP but wouldn't watch her if she made a series with KK
  • Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'll do anything for money. Not surprisiing as KK has hardly got any, and KP doesn't think she has enough and is always looking to make more from the KP/J brand.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Kerry will be no match for Katie. Soon Kerry will have mysteriously disappeared and Katie will have a self-satisfied look, swollen to twice her size and picking bits out of her gob with a toothpick.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    I just read this:http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2010/12/29/katie-price-kerry-katona/ I can't imagine it's true as Kerry is represented by CAN and there is no love lost between Claire and Katie.

I'm sure this was a spoof news item on Digital spy's home page a couple of days ago. The give away was the date (2021) :confused:.

Anyway cant see a cat in hells chance of those two working together
  • Tom MillerTom Miller Posts: 1,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    I'm sure this was a spoof news item on Digital spy's home page a couple of days ago. The give away was the date (2021) :confused:.

Anyway cant see a cat in hells chance of those two working together

And the big bold footnote saying the article was merely fictional. Haha.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom Miller wrote: »
    And the big bold footnote saying the article was merely fictional. Haha.

I wasnt imagining it then . :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasnt imagining it then . :D

You were clever to pick that up. I thought it was a funny article and not a hells chance of happening, but I didnt consider a spoof.

PS Sids, I think we just had a Kodak moment:D
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member

LOL at the AOL muppets lifting the story from DS and not cottoning on that it was a spoof. :o

Or, just possibly, wilfully misrepresenting fiction as fact. :mad:

A cautionary warning not to believe everything you read on the internet :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    You were clever to pick that up. I thought it was a funny article and not a hells chance of happening, but I didnt consider a spoof.

PS Sids, I think we just had a Kodak moment:D

Thanks Bunny :)

Happy New Year to you and to many more debates in the new year.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am deeply ashamed to say I would have watched this. :o

Maybe what they need to do is have one reality show with KP, PA, AR and KK and any other waifs and strays from CAN's stable. With them all in the one place, it would save a lot of viewing time and would simplify things on here since we would all be watching the same show. ;)
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I am deeply ashamed to say I would have watched this. :o

Maybe what they need to do is have one reality show with KP, PA, AR and KK and any other waifs and strays from CAN's stable. With them all in the one place, it would save a lot of viewing time and would simplify things on here since we would all be watching the same show. ;)

Maybe they can call it The Muppet Show?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Ha ha AOL= Fail!!
  • RyAn_?RyAn_? Posts: 6,283
    Forum Member
    Must admit, I did 'lol' when I saw it on AOL. :o

A little embarrassed anyone actually read it and believed it could be real though! Apart from the clear footnote, I thought Katie saying that they would pay caricatures of themselves was a big clue! :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    Maybe they can call it The Muppet Show?

:D I like it.
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    LOL at the AOL muppets lifting the story from DS and not cottoning on that it was a spoof. :o

Or, just possibly, wilfully misrepresenting fiction as fact. :mad:

A cautionary warning not to believe everything you read on the internet :eek:

I didn't see it on DS and thought it was an actual rumor as you never know the lengths those too will go to for attention :o Oh well, life rolls on and I'm not too full of myself to admit I made a silly mistake and was fooled.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyAn_? wrote: »
    Must admit, I did 'lol' when I saw it on AOL. :o

A little embarrassed anyone actually read it and believed it could be real though! Apart from the clear footnote, I thought Katie saying that they would pay caricatures of themselves was a big clue! :D

I really would not have put it past either of them, the only stumbling block I could see was Claire Powell. :eek: :D

The thing is it was used for a good wind-up. ;):D