Options

Anyone else had problems texting vote to save?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,902
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm sorry if this has been raised before regarding this series of BB. I am away from home a lot and don't have chance to access DS.

However, on Thursday and Friday I tried about 20 times to send a text to save Benedict and each time I kept getting the message back that it had failed. I don't have a fancy all singing all dancing phone, but I'm competent in sending text messages.

Is the cynic in me right in thinking that Channel 5 preferred to keep a very pretty girl in the house rather than a man with a brain?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think you can vote by SMS, the mobile phone number is for calls rather than texts but you still only get charged the 30p odd.
  • Options
    CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You cant text vote on BB. I take it you were texting 650 58 09? That's the number you call from a mobile. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You cant text vote on BB. I take it you were texting 650 58 09? That's the number you call from a mobile. :)

Oh, that must be it. I could have sworn I heard them say text, but obviously I didn't. Thanks very much for that. I'll listen a little more carefully if I ever care enough to vote again, which, presently, is doubtful. I wanted Benedict to win. He reminds me a bit of Jamie East with short hair.