American Idol- Hollywood Week

2»

Comments

• Options
    ESTKESTK Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janell is unbelievably good.

I enjoyed Angela's Jessie J song from the first solo of Hollywood compared to her second.

Agreed the blonde girl shouldn't have gone home, although wouldn't have sent home the country one either (Rachel?)

By the second song you mean her original You Set Me Free? It was probably the best thing in history of American Idol's Hollywood week
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimik1uk wrote: »
    anyone else think that kez ban person who was part of the last group shown is really a guy ?
    DJW13 wrote: »
    Looks so like a guy to me. Acts so weird that I'm afraid that there could be a problem later on. Should not have gone through IMO.

I quite liked her - but that's just me - I like the odd balls - there are too many predictable singers with nice hair for my liking. But even if she'd made it to the live shows, she was too 'alternative' for the GAP to vote for her in their droves.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Angela Miller going to sing Jessie J's entire album by the time the show is over? Girl has done a Jessie song every week pretty much including her audition.
  • Options
    Flower PotFlower Pot Posts: 16,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    really enjoying mariah as a judge, shes honest, not afraid to speak her mind, gives constructive criticism & shows her knowledge of the music industry with her in depth feedback
  • Options
    FreddiePFreddieP Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    Flower Pot wrote: »
    really enjoying mariah as a judge, shes honest, not afraid to speak her mind, gives constructive criticism & shows her knowledge of the music industry with her in depth feedback

I wasn't sure how she would be, I was thinking maybe she would be like Brittany on X Factor US, but I agree she's really good and certainly know's what she's talking about.

Actually I thought all four were good, they weren't afraid to say what they really thought, good or bad!
  • Options
    crinolinecrinoline Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    I am really enjoying Charlie. The girls are pretty strong, I like Kree even if her choice of music isn't to my liking.

I wanted Kezban to go further, I thought it was refreshing to have someone a little quirky.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    I liked Amber the best from the girls round but I think it has to do with song choices for me as well.

I enjoy Charlie too! His voice could be improved but I like that he's different from the others.

I knew that Mariah would be more than qualified to judge. I wasn't sure if she'd be too nice or not but I do like how she treats everyone individually with her critiques on their voices.

Unlike Nicki, who seems to focus on their looks over talent. Not that I don't find her entertaining in her own way. I find that I agree with what Randy says more often than not and I like that he's pretty blunt about it.
  • Options
    DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So far I think the girls are much better than the boys. I agreed with the judges selections for the girls, but not for the boys.

I like Kree and Angela, Curtis and Devlin. I would have picked Jimmy ahead of any of the other seven boys and would have taken my remaining two out of any of the ones the judges didn't choose.

Roll on the next 20! I'm looking out for Rachel, Janelle, Cortez and Nick.