What is your favourite game of all time?

12346»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Zas wrote: »
    Can you please name some of them so I can try ;)

Uncharted
    Assassins Creed
    Infamous
  • dixiewhiskeydixiewhiskey Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first Metal Gear Solid on the Playstation is my favourite game ever. I remember getting the demo with Playstation magazine and being incredibly excited by it. It's still amazing.

Deus Ex on the Pc is a close second.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diddy kong racing 64

amazing 1 player mode.

honourable mentions to no mercy 64, super mario 64, super mario bros and ocarina of time
  • dixiewhiskeydixiewhiskey Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    matt4001 wrote: »
    I can't believe nobody has given Thief a mention. Not the tarted up re-boot that will probably never see the light of day, but the original from 1998. The most tense, nerve-jangling gaming experience you will find. And still going strong after 15 years with literally hundreds of fan missions to keep you going :)

Good call. I spent so, so many hours on Thief as a youngster, then replayed the games time and time again.
  • zielerzieler Posts: 8,038
    Forum Member
    GTA San Andreas. I could never get bored of that game.
  • sheff71sheff71 Posts: 8,257
    Forum Member
    Honourable mentions to Ocarina of Time, FIFA, Donkey Kong Country,StreetFighter II and Super Mario 64... oh and Ghosts 'n' Goblins on I think the C64.

...but the game with the best memories for me is the old C64 classic Kikstart II, with it's course designer that just seemed quite extraordinary back then around 1984ish! The old Quickshot II joystick got a lot of work on that game :D

Recently played it on an emulator and despite only having the keyboard access it was still good fun, though obviously very dated now!