Worse than the CONOR fiasco

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 156
Forum Member
Never thought i'd say that (never hoped in a milllliionnn years) but at least he wasn't VOTED by the public to get the 50 grand.... and at least his bad behaviour was just brushed under the carpet whereas Helen's was acknowledged but "she's changed!!!!". Outrageous, don't try and deny it.

I am drunk but I agree with what I'm saying.

Comments

• StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    ...surely the fact that she was voted by the public makes it slightly better?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    ...surely the fact that she was voted by the public makes it slightly better?

No it's just embarrassing and shows how much influence BB's edits have

Oh and the first female winner of ch5 bb ruined.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it's just embarrassing and shows how much influence BB's edits have

Oh and the first female winner of ch5 bb ruined.

Was Helen the first woman to win BB on Channel five then ? ... I didn't realise that

Have there ever been two women left at the end before , on any BB ?
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can hardly compare a man who threatened to sexually violate a woman with an electronic device to Helen.............
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    Have there ever been two women left at the end before , on any BB ?

Not in the UK, nope. Tonight was a first.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    You can hardly compare a man who threatened to sexually violate a woman with an electronic device to Helen.............

I think the OP is talking about them both effectively being rewarded for very bad behaviour. Yes, Conor behaved worse than Helen, but Helen's behaviour was still bad.
  • Ashfield22121Ashfield22121 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen has a few redeeming features, her stark loyalty to her friends being one.

Connor, as we saw, didn't even have that.
    A horrid excuse for a human being.
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »

sure i can. VIle mouthed, threatening attitudes. angry

i'm sure helen has sexually violated many a man, and possibly a few women as part of her work

people pay for that kind of thing
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say the Conor situation was worse because the public didn't have a say in him winning the money. As much as I didn't really want Helen to win she was the deserving winner because she had the most votes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never thought i'd say that (never hoped in a milllliionnn years) but at least he wasn't VOTED by the public to get the 50 grand.... and at least his bad behaviour was just brushed under the carpet whereas Helen's was acknowledged but "she's changed!!!!". Outrageous, don't try and deny it.

Made me chuckle. How can you tell if you agree with your drunk self until you are sober?:D
  • HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Possible the best line ever on this forum
  • Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh stop, I challenge anyone to go out on the tiles with a young irish lad and the chances are you'll be called the C word in jest, that's all it was! YET some young woman who exphiliated her body hair all over the dining table was let off, hang on a minute, excuse me?!!!!!!

Onto Helen, ok she was stupid and said alot of silly things but the thing is she won, get over it.

Connor left with a case of cash, get over it.

Who cares? Does it really change our daily lives in all honesty? No..... So let them get on with it.... ffs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bev75 wrote: »
    oh stop, I challenge anyone to go out on the tiles with a young irish lad and the chances are you'll be called the C word in jest, that's all it was! YET some young woman who exphiliated her body hair all over the dining table was let off, hang on a minute, excuse me?!!!!!!

Onto Helen, ok she was stupid and said alot of silly things but the thing is she won, get over it.

Connor left with a case of cash, get over it.

Who cares? Does it really change our daily lives in all honesty? No..... So let them get on with it.... ffs.

you are well aware that they were very against Deanna and that the Helenlike Group loved to say bad things about her. Making UP that she had done her epilating AT THE dining table was ludicrious.

supposedly someone found a hair , instead of blaming dark haired conor then wanted to blame deanna.

they didnt dna type it LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    you are well aware that they were very against Deanna and that the Helenlike Group loved to say bad things about her. Making UP that she had done her epilating AT THE dining table was ludicrious.

supposedly someone found a hair , instead of blaming dark haired conor then wanted to blame deanna.

they didnt dna type it LOL

Deana was filmed doing it at the dinner table, several times
  • king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am drunk.

Really? LOL :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i have absolutely no recall of that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Deana also tried to sue Conor, Endemol and BB and lost against all 3. (google is your friend for those that don't belive me)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    i have absolutely no recall of that

I have.
  • HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deana was such a weak bitch. So happy when Conor won all that cash and she got booted penniless in 3rd. Honestly her deification on this forum was ridiculous
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HughOS wrote: »
    Deana was such a weak bitch. So happy when Conor won all that cash and she got booted penniless in 3rd. Honestly her deification on this forum was ridiculous

Agreed!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    I am drunk

Yes you are. How can you compare Helen to that vile Conor?
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HughOS wrote: »

Nice---- vilifying someone for being weak and praise someone for winning who was a mindless thug. Says it all really
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh stop, I challenge anyone to go out on the tiles with a young irish lad and the chances are you'll be called the C word in jest, that's all it was!
    No that isn't all it was. He didn't just call her the 'c' word. He called her a piece of shit and said he wanted to 'shove it up her minge' and to punch her in the face. Decent blokes don't express fantasies of violent sexual assault even when they're drunk and keeping him in the house then rewarding him financially was the worst thing BB has ever done.

Much worse, IMO, than what happened this series.