Options

If a guy stares at you like he hates you....??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Wilton ShagpileWilton Shagpile Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    That's my face:D Though less moody, more anxious. Whenever I'm out I have to make a conscious effort to keep smiling, because as soon as my face is in repose I'm constantly being asked 'Are you alright? What's wrong?' Drives me crazy!!!

Pmsl:D that must be a nightmare!!!
  • Options
    whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yea, hates you. A lot. More than likely.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    He might just be very short sighted and can't actually see you clearly.

Whether it was meant to be sarcastic or not, it made me laugh haha!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    You could.. y'know... ask him what his beef is? Speak to him?

'Yo whats with the 'tude man I can feel your eyes burning a hole in the back of da skull like and I wanna know what yo beef is cos if it's those rumours that I slept with the entire football team like those were just rumours man and i'm settin you straight right now that is not wot i'm like y'know what I mean, so spill or chill innit'

LOL!! :eek::D:o

:o
    Some people have what I call an 'unfortunate face'. When they are talking and animated, they can be attractive but as soon as their faces relax, they look like they are in a right mood. What you might be seeing is his face in relaxation. Perhaps he thinks he recognises you and can't put his finger on why and is in deep thought. Just go and say hi to him next time. One smile and his face might change completely.
    Maybe but the guy isn't ugly. I did smile at him and he didn't do anything.. :( oh well at least I tried, I guess..
  • Options
    ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, he might
    a) hate you
    b) have no problem at all and just has one of those faces
    c) have not even noticed or considered you, and be having issues and worries of his own.

You could ask him, or you could make a guess at what might be the most likely.
  • Options
    Feed The ReaperFeed The Reaper Posts: 7,135
    Forum Member
    Unless you specifically know of a reason he doesnt like you then just be friendly to him. Say Hi to him in passing and see what happens!

It could be he is very shy and just has a miserable looking face that people misinterpret. The chances are he could be looking at you as he finds you very pretty and is too shy to say anything or smile at you so tries to be straight faced, or it could be that he is just looking at you trying to remember where he saw you from and knows you, or he could just be some psycho stalker that wants to follow you without you knowing, staring at you, parking outside your house and looking up at your bedroom window until 4am in the morning, writing down the dates and times you turn off the lights, leave the house, colour clothes you were wearing....... etc!

Sorry.... did i just freak you out? :-P
  • Options
    Rob22Rob22 Posts: 11,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hannah - again, what are these rumours, we can give you a better response.

we are not here to laugh at you, or take the mick, tell us the rumours and we can possibly help.
  • Options
    Feed The ReaperFeed The Reaper Posts: 7,135
    Forum Member
    Oh for sure.... PM me the rumours, make it graphic and then, when I have finished wiping the keys clean, I will give you a reply with an honest but friendly explanation whether you have anything to worry about.

Any documented evidence of the rumours through the medium of pictures or video would be highly helpful in giving an accurate analysis!
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gill_lfc wrote: »
    Whether it was meant to be sarcastic or not, it made me laugh haha!
    Aw I was actually trying to be helpful. I'm short-sighted and without my contact lenses in, I can't see people clearly at all - I have totally ignored people before now because I just couldn't see them.:o
  • Options
    Rob22Rob22 Posts: 11,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I will say goodbye to this thread to be honest, unless the OP is prepared to be flexible, and meet the other posters half-way to tell us whats wrong.

otherwise we are all going around in a never ending circle on here, playing the guessing game.
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ': wrote:
    Hannah;47608202']Does it mean he actually hates you??

There's a guy who I used to know a few years ago and he goes to the same college as me, for some reason he stares at me and has this awful expression on his face like he's disgusted or something. I don't know what his problem is?? Maybe he believes sad rumours?? Need advice!!

It might be because he actually does hate you. But so what ? You "used to know" him years ago. You don't need to worry about what he thinks about you now.

Or maybe he just has one of those faces that always looks grumpy - he may not mean it.

Either way - it doesn't really matter, does it ? You don't have any interaction with him. Quit fretting about it. The time to worry is when someone you DO know well looks at you like they hate you. Your mother for example... or your boyfriend or your therapist.
  • Options
    MarieHMarieH Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once went to a nightclub and met a really nice bloke, we talked and danced even had a little snog. I went to the loo came back and he'd gone, my friend said he'd 'had to go'. I saw him a few times around town when shopping and he gave me some very nasty stares.
    Years later I saw him on the bus plucked up the courage and asked what was wrong.
    He told me my so called friend had had a word while I was in the Loo and told him I was with him for a bet,( that ugly bloke game people play) and we were just seeing how many drinks we could get out of him :(
    My friend was beautiful and I was nothing special compared to her . I guess the one time I met someone and she didn't hadn't gone down too well with her
  • Options
    Mitten KittenMitten Kitten Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ': wrote:
    Hannah;47655868']LOL!! :eek::D:o

:o

Maybe but the guy isn't ugly. I did smile at him and he didn't do anything.. :( oh well at least I tried, I guess..

But did you actually go up to him and say hello and remind him that you knew each other a few years ago?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    It might be because he actually does hate you. But so what ? You "used to know" him years ago. You don't need to worry about what he thinks about you now.

Or maybe he just has one of those faces that always looks grumpy - he may not mean it.

Either way - it doesn't really matter, does it ? You don't have any interaction with him. Quit fretting about it. The time to worry is when someone you DO know well looks at you like they hate you. Your mother for example... or your boyfriend or your therapist.
    How rude.. :mad:
    But did you actually go up to him and say hello and remind him that you knew each other a few years ago?
    No I didn't. I don't plan to either
    I'm not going to disclose the rumours so I guess this thread should end now :)