Am I the only one who feels sorry for Sitch??

2»

Comments

• Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    He is a ridiculous little boy who has thrown his toys out because a girl does not return his feelings. The OT, Harvey and Ashley are a parade of pitiful planks and my sympathies lie with the girls who have to put up with them.[/QUOTE]

I have some sympathy for Rhian but zero sympathy for Danica!
  • HosaiHosai Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sitch is famous for banging hundreds of women and treating them like dirt.I feel about as sorry for him as I did for Ashley Cole when Chelsea offered him a paltry 55k a week ;)

He has lots of one nights stands, I disagree that he "treats women like dirt" though. I imagine that its always pretty obvious to the women that its just a one night stand. Not sure thats quite the same as if he made a girl actually feel like he wanted to be her long-term boyfriend then said actually just friends. (Not saying Danica did this exactly but I can understand why he might be annoyed).
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Popeye??? :D

I have always thought his ridiculously over sized wonky baseball cap and his chubby cheeks make him look like Elmer Fudd. :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e0/Elmer_Fudd.png
  • sominsomin Posts: 1,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I don't feel sorry for him. He's a very superficial person so he doesn't have any feelings that could be hurt.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Heavenly wrote: »
    I have always thought his ridiculously over sized wonky baseball cap and his chubby cheeks make him look like Elmer Fudd. :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e0/Elmer_Fudd.png

Oh yeah..now you mention it.:D

Poor Sitch.:(
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Im not really a fan of Sitch but I can't help feeling sorry for him over the way Danica has treated him.

Am I the only one?

yes..