Options

Least favourite Top Model winner

124»

Comments

• Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm totally in the minority but I liked Saleisha and Naima. My least favourite winner has got to be cycle 11 I thought she was really quite nasty, and although she took nice photos I didn't warm to her at all.

Didn't much like Eva either. But then she was a better winner than if Yaya had won.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blah123 wrote: »
    I completely agree with you re. Niama. I knew she had won before watching the series and I was :eek: at the end when she was just sooo bad compared to Kahlen.

Anyone notice Niama's hands when she won? They were like old woman hands - was scary.

I am STILL bitter about Kahlen not winning:mad:

Apparently Kahlen isn't even modellin anymore. That's how much she wanted it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Saleisha, Whitney and Eva were the least deserving winners compared to the other girls in the top 3.

In terms of personality, I wasn't fond of Jaslene or Mckey but I can see why they won.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Apparently Kahlen isn't even modellin anymore. That's how much she wanted it.

Apparently she doesn't model anymore coz she looked too much like some other famous model so couldn't get any work. Thats what i heard anyway. It was mentioned on the show that she looked a lot like someone and it made it impossible for her to book any jobs.xxxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently she doesn't model anymore coz she looked too much like some other famous model so couldn't get any work. Thats what i heard anyway. It was mentioned on the show that she looked a lot like someone and it made it impossible for her to book any jobs.xxxx

^ She looks a LOT like Carmen Kass. Which is fair enough, because why have a Carmen Kass lookalike when you can hire Carmen Kass.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    franster wrote: »
    ^ She looks a LOT like Carmen Kass. Which is fair enough, because why have a Carmen Kass lookalike when you can hire Carmen Kass.

Thats the one!! She couldn't get signed to an agency because of the likeness and its pretty hard to model without an agency no matter how much she wanted it i guess!xxxx