Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

1234568»

Comments

• BanziBabyBanziBaby Posts: 473
    Forum Member
    Matt D wrote: »
    Question: Do Captains still get promoted over time if you do not die or manually advance time? I've seen new ones gradually appear in the first row to replace low-level dead ones, but am not sure if any get promoted, too.

I think the captains do get promoted over time, some of the captain missions if you don't do them or advance time at a tower will resolve themselves. During one 3 hour playing session I didn't look at the Sauron's army screen & when I got killed it stayed on that screen for almost 2 mins while captains had duels & others were promoted etc.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, OK. Cheers for that.

I should hurry up and kill the other two Warchiefs I need to kill before they get new bodyguards...
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally did the White Rider chievo! Just the one for getting a level 25 rune to go. That's not too difficult but just annoying as I keep going through all the prep to make a warchief that'll meet the criteria and then he keeps giving me epic runes instead!
  • BanziBabyBanziBaby Posts: 473
    Forum Member
    Matt D wrote: »
    Ah, OK. Cheers for that.

I should hurry up and kill the other two Warchiefs I need to kill before they get new bodyguards...

Your welcome :)

When some of the captain missions resolve themselves others are generated as the nemesis system is pretty dynamic. So even if you miss one the only downside is that the captain might increase in power.