Why does Steven never wear shoes?

Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
Forum Member
The floor in that house must be minging - he never has shoes on.

He really is disgusting on just about every level.

Comments

• trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Easier to pick the dirt out of his nails and eat it :o
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mummy's not there to do up his laces
  • zeroskyzerosky Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He spent many years following a Tibetan spiritual master.
    It's also where he learnt the art of Tantric Sex (He can last for hours,apparently)
  • Brutal TruthBrutal Truth Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its one of the lifes little mysteries. Like why doesn't Ash wear socks with shoes ??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    It's like the roman colosseum here at times, to pick on someone 'cos they ain't wearing footwear is just ridiculous, besides, being bare footed keeps you grounded, it's great.
  • Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    because he`s got hooves
  • zeroskyzerosky Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    because he`s got hooves

:D:D:D

It also explains why he wanders about while Grazing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 470
    Forum Member

Oh do keep up Penny!

It's a scientific fact that all perpetrators of domestic violence rarely wear anything on their feet ::::rolls eyes::::
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    _Jason_ wrote: »
    It's like the roman colosseum here at times, to pick on someone 'cos they ain't wearing footwear is just ridiculous, besides, being bare footed keeps you grounded, it's great.

:D

Tomorrow they'll probably try to accuse him of being a monster in the making for not sleeping in the foetal postion.

They're a fickle bunch.:cool:
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's probably afraid they'll make his feet look fat or something.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Hogface wrote: »
    Oh do keep up Penny!

It's a scientific fact that all perpetrators of domestic violence rarely wear anything on their feet ::::rolls eyes::::

You are funny ............and quite obssessed too:D
  • yipgumyipgum Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    I never wear shoes at home or in other people's homes and when at the cottage am barefooted all the time. But, I always take a shower before bed so my feet are clean in the sheets. These housemates who are put in the yard and then just go right into bed make me more disgusted than his bare feet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member

This proves it... People on this forum will find anything to start gunning at Steven. Are you seriously gonna say that he's 'disgusting on every level' just because he doesn't wear shoes in a house!?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Shoes are for wimps.
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    As Jeremy Kyle might say:

put something on the end of it!

(his feet too)
  • Marc_Anthony1Marc_Anthony1 Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yipgum wrote: »
    I never wear shoes at home or in other people's homes and when at the cottage am barefooted all the time. But, I always take a shower before bed so my feet are clean in the sheets. These housemates who are put in the yard and then just go right into bed make me more disgusted than his bare feet.

Ew. I hope you wear socks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Spent all his money on fireworks, has no shoes.
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    He has silly legs.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He doesn't wear shoes as he wants Kimberly to see his feet
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _Jason_ wrote: »

This, it's getting stupid now.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    ..Because it can be somewhat time consuming tying laces and anything that takes more than 2 seconds isn't really worth his time? :p
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    ..Because it can be somewhat time consuming tying laces and anything that takes more than 2 seconds isn't really worth his time? :p

There's always slip-ons ;-)
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Green UK wrote: »
    This proves it... People on this forum will find anything to start gunning at Steven. Are you seriously gonna say that he's 'disgusting on every level' just because he doesn't wear shoes in a house!?

Yes .........I was obviously very irritated with him the other night when I posted that^^^.

Does seem a bit petty in retrospect - I do find him pretty disgusting though - I shan't deny it.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member

I'd say he's more 'disgusting' for being a controlling, manipulative, crybaby mummy's boy fantasist.

Each to their own though.
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member

People are doing the same for Chris. Picking up on the smallest things.
    But i see this more as a light hearted thread in comparisons to some we see.

Why does Chris always wear flip flops? is what i want to know ;-)
    My fiancé actually is bare feet quite a lot , it bothers me.
    I always wear socks on my feet , no way i want dirt or cat hairs sticking to my feet :D