Options

Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 trailer, the film nobody demanded!

EVILSPEAKEVILSPEAK Posts: 980
Forum Member
✭✭
This time he's in Vegas, he still has his Segway, he "hilariously" falls over a lot and says a lot of things that should have you rolling in the aisles, but won't. Is anybody genuinely looking forward to this after the pretty dire original? I feel sorry for Neal McDonough, the poor bastard deserves better than this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ld3IJ0sUU

Comments

• Options
    montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet that Kevin James's agent demanded it! :D
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It may of been dire to you, but it made a hell of a lot of money for the studio so it was a no brainer that a sequel was to come.

Have to give Kevin James a bit of applause though. He has had a very successful film career since his long running sitcom ended. He could of easily had ended up like most sitcom actors and fade away with just the syndication cheques to pay the bills, but he has had several hit films to his name.
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbfc on PBMC2
    Company chose to remove a moment of moderate violence (a headbutt) and two sequences of weapons display (knives being opened and twirled) in order to obtain a PG classification. Cuts made in accordance with BBFC Guidelines and policy. An uncut 12A classification was available.

John Otway would be surely disappointed by the lack of headbutts :o
  • Options
    BluescopeBluescope Posts: 3,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will call your unwanted Mall Cop 2 and raise you an even more unwanted zoolander 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLjyvzMCQaY

Mind you the music was at least worth the watching the clip for.
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know someone who knew someone who once had an interview to become a student at the highbrow Edinburgh College of Art, in which he was asked 'what was the last film you watched?' And for some insane reason he told the truth and answered "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" And that was the end of the interview. :o

I guess the moral is if the ECA asks you what you last watched, just pretend you watched Eraserhead last night or something. Paul Blart: Mall Cop is not the correct answer. ;-)