EastEnders - Max's feet shuffle

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has anyone else noticed he always shuffles his feet, and when he starts speaking he always studeres e.g. Wwwwwhat you talking about?

I personally HATE Max. He is an irritating, repetitive and most boring character in the show.

Comments

• ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate his feet shuffling, it's so loud and takes over every scene he's in. I was catching up with last Friday's episode on iPlayer this afternoon, and when he was on the phone to Tanya, he didn't stop doing it for the entire conversation. I was praying he'd stop so much that I missed everything he said. It really winds me up!

I also agree that Max has become repetitive now. I can always predict what he's going to say, how he's going to say it, and what his facial expression is going to be. In some ways, it keeps him "in character", but mostly it's just tedious to watch - it's the same thing over and over again. That could be down to poor writing, though...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was shuffling across the square last night with Krusty walking behind him and I found it amusing :D

It's like a bizarre forwards moonwalk .

Fed up of Max on the whole . Needs a new direction other then his sex life . I would suggest making him landlord of the Vic in a surprise move :cool:
    As long as Lauren stayed dry and Cora wasn't left unattended near the spirits then it could be quite good :)
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    Everyday his shuffling....
  • thismorningfanthismorningfan Posts: 1,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's getting quite annoying now.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Loathe soap characters who shuffle their feet. Absolutely loathe them. With a passion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's getting quite annoying now.

It has been for a long long time. Mind you, I'm not sure if it's any worse than his eating habits. Revolting!!
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Loathe soap characters who shuffle their feet. Absolutely loathe them. With a passion.

Is there anything you don't "loathe" ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You might want to look at that, it might turn into some debilitating phobia.
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,373
    Forum Member
    Is there anything you don't "loathe" ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You might want to look at that, it might turn into some debilitating phobia.

Leave Mo Mouse alone, he is an equal opportunities loather :D seriously, Mo is just winding you up. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally HATE Max. He is an irritating, repetitive and most boring character in the show.

Agreed.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Leave Mo Mouse alone, he is an equal opportunities loather :D seriously, Mo is just winding you up. ;)

How kind. Not necessary but thank you anyway.
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,373
    Forum Member
    mo mouse wrote: »
    How kind. Not necessary but thank you anyway.

No problem :)

I can't stand Max's shuffling either, or his voice, or his ginger bonce. :(
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I had to laugh when he flounced into the B&B, feet a-shufflin, and stuck his pelvis right out. You could tell he was annoyed straight off the bat.
  • Sarah_CollinsSarah_Collins Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Sometimes he stands really close to other characters when he's talking to them, that's annoying.
  • BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Everyday his shuffling....

Wow it took till the fourth post for somebody to say that...
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everything about him is annoying.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    He shuffles his feet and mumbles his words lol
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,279
    Forum Member
    He's done this since the start....

I think he's fantastic. Max is strong and arrogant I love it.
  • Daisy_DukeDaisy_Duke Posts: 1,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone else noticed he always shuffles his feet, and when he starts speaking he always studeres e.g. Wwwwwhat you talking about?

Yup. The feet shuffling is MADDENING! And his speech is atrocious :mad: