Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    That was back in 2009. So where is this culinary greekenglian masterpiece that was going to change the way we eat forever?

And what exactly is "greekenglian" anyway?
    From the mind that brought us "Insania"...:rolleyes:
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what exactly is "greekenglian" anyway?
    From the mind that brought us "Insania"...:rolleyes:

Barbequed Bangers and Moussaka?
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Barbequed Bangers and Moussaka?

Should it not be Austgreekglian?

Chuck another sausage roll on the kebab?
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    oh my...trying to corner another market for male single parents, maybe his ex might have done one for the female single parents:D is there nothing he and his PR wont come up with to keep churning out dross articles?

What next? Pete's cookery school with his good friend Gino? :yawn:

I am surprised he hasn't brought out a diet book along with a fitness video - with Claires boyfriend/security guard/driver etc etc

Pete does seem to like cooking Italian food, i've read a few articles where he says it's his cuisine of choice when he entertains. What have you gone and done, suggesting a plausible idea for yet another tv show for him :p
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should it not be Austgreekglian?

Chuck another sausage roll on the kebab?

Souvlaki, chips and a tin of Fosters - best of all worlds
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Souvlaki, chips and a tin of Fosters - best of all worlds

:D:D I see you have gone for a 3 course menu:cool: he will probably entertain by spinning plates:eek:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    :D:D I see you have gone for a 3 course menu:cool: he will probably entertain by spinning plates:eek:

As long as he doesn't bring out the karaoke...

or the alka seltzer.:eek:
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deep fried battered kangaroo with ouzo foam
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Found on page two.:eek:

Pass the bucket guys.:(

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/peter-andre-says-emily-macdonagh-relationship-heading-direction-120341221.html

He said: "I was so proud of her. She looked great in her gown, and you have to be pretty hot to pull off that look, don't you? I also bought her a present and an 'I'm proud of you' card. I've learned from doing Bad Boyfriend Club that girls love cards!"
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/peter-andre-says-emily-macdonagh-relationship-heading-direction-120341221.html

He said: "I was so proud of her.She looked great in her gown, and you have to be pretty hot to pull off that look, don't you?I also bought her a present and an 'I'm proud of you' card. I've learned from doing Bad Boyfriend Club that girls love cards!"

No you don't Peter, you shallow tw*t - the graduation gown is not a 'look' you pull off - it's nothing to do at all with appearance - it's what it signifies. How offensive to all women graduates. It's an arena where we should never be objectified.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No you don't Peter, you shallow tw*t - the graduation gown is not a 'look' you pull off - it's nothing to do at all with appearance - it's what it signifies. How offensive to all women graduates.

:rolleyes:
    I'm surprised the DM hasn't got 500 pictures of the blessed St Emily "rocking the look" after she's "poured her curves" into her graduation gown.:rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No you don't Peter, you shallow tw*t - the graduation gown is not a 'look' you pull off - it's nothing to do at all with appearance - it's what it signifies. How offensive to all women graduates.

What a tw*t.

"I also bought her a present and an 'I'm proud of you' card. I've learned from doing Bad Boyfriend Club that girls love cards!"

^^ Difficult to believe he's a 40yr old man. He sounds like he's Junior's age.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    What a tw*t.

[I]"I also bought her a present and an 'I'm proud of you' card. I've learned from doing Bad Boyfriend Club that girls love cards!"[/I]

^^ Difficult to believe he's a 40yr old man. He sounds like he's Junior's age.

Shame he didn't learn that WOMEN generally don't love whiny,shiny,self-obsessed,passive-aggressive man-babies isn't it?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he practice his joined up writing in the card?:D
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Did he practice his joined up writing in the card?:D

:D

Why it's sounds like he NEVER did cards before? ****!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The lovable larrikin probably bought her a 50lb bag of ready mix cement for her mortar board.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see google alerts been busy this afternoon :rolleyes:
  • mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete may have many 'chapters' in his life...

But they're all slim volumes! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your Christmas presents 2013 are sorted, then.
    ''I'm thinking that I might bring out a fitness DVD called Fitness At 40. I've been asked to do workout DVDs in the past, and never done it, but I love this idea. I'd be able to incorporate all the stuff I've learned over the years to keep me in shape. Watch this space!''

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/peter-andre-wants-to-swim-with-sharks_3483829

I am imagining Momma's face right now :D
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone else agree that Junior is turning into a right precocious little so-and-so...:cool:
    That kid gets too much attention - Katie said he was acting up at school which was why she wanted the two youngest pulled from her series, she was right...:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as he doesn't bring out the karaoke...

or the alka seltzer.:eek:
    deep fried battered kangaroo with ouzo foam

In keeping with IACGMOOH to which he owes so much, Kangaroo penis kebab with alka seltzer foam.

I have managed to put myself off my own lunch- clever:D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your Christmas presents 2013 are sorted, then.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/peter-andre-wants-to-swim-with-sharks_3483829

I am imagining Momma's face right now :D

She'll be clearing a space on her Pezza shelf in preparation. ;)

Maybe he and Emily should do one together, Pete prancing about in his pants while Emily (in a white coat) explains the physical benefits...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should do a massage video, all these years his lackeys have been massaging his ego he no doubt will be a master at it. Preferably with no "happy endings" included.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing really, I just wanted Post 2,000.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He said: "I was so proud of her. She looked great in her gown, and you have to be pretty hot to pull off that look, don't you? I also bought her a present and an 'I'm proud of you' card. I've learned from doing Bad Boyfriend Club that girls love cards!"
    Was the present a Bayliss and Harding giftset from Boots? Girls:rolleyes: love glittery bubble bath and handlotion!

And puppies and kittens and rainbows!!