Katie has every right.

Comments

• littlefriendlittlefriend Posts: 1,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    Perez isn't weak, he's a manipulative calculating failed actor who's finally infront of the cameras and who's loving the attention and on his own admittance is playing the game ! And Katie and Alicia have insulted eachother, the difference is Katie looks at her with a patronising expression, and Alicia doesn't have one.^_^

Sod Perez..I was talking about in general..Slagging off obese people, the unemployed blah blah..etc etc..Ad infif...kingnitum!
  • FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    Dr Z wrote: »
    Katie is a very strong, opinionated person. She is one of the few left of a dying breed that call a spade a spade, and makes zero efforts to sugar coat her opinions.

In our PC Society, most people are very careful to make sure any 'opinions' they hold are with the spectrum of correctness, and even a slight deviation from the doctrine must be justified and apologised for, whereas someone like Katie simply doesn't buy into that, either by holding the 'right' opinions or by suppressing the wrong ones.

For example the Alicia thing - Katie sees her as thick she is asked to give her opinion, so she tells her she thinks she thick. Simple -
    Is she dancing around her singing "Alicia is thick, Alicia is thick!" No, she isn't .
    When Alicia tells her she doesn't like it, Katie respected Alicia's thoughts, I think she even said "I'm sorry you feel that way", But she DIDN"T apologise, because while it may not be a 'pretty' opinion, it IS her opinion and pretending to change her just to keep the peace would be a misrepresentation.

I know it sounds cliched, but it is simply a case of someone being straighforward and honest with their opinions.

Katie vs Team Parez is a whole different game though. I think Parez has pissed her off so much that she is now simply trying to out-obnoxious him/them.

A very articulate arguement but flawed. I am a strong opinionated person but I don't resort to insults to get my point across. I am straightforward and honest but communicate intelligently. What I have to tell people is not always what they want to hear but I do it in a respectful way.

I am sure there are plenty of people like me, we're not a dying breed.
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flowes wrote: »
    A very articulate arguement but flawed. I am a strong opinionated person but I don't resort to insults to get my point across. I am straightforward and honest but communicate intelligently. What I have to tell people is not always what they want to hear but I do it in a respectful way.

I am sure there are plenty of people like me, we're not a dying breed.

Well said. I too call a spade a spade but I do it kindly and only if I'm asked, I don't go out of my way making comments on things that are basically none of my business ie what someone names their child.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Hopkins is the most disgusting Human Being I have ever encountered..She is the archetypal mean girl, bully, coward. A revolting specimen who belongs in a petrie dish..A cruel witch who villifys the weak and vulnerable for financial gain. A hurtful harridan who will never get her comeuppance because she is the mouthpiece of all the other narcissistic psychopaths in the bloody Tory party.

I'm not keen on her at all.:cool:

:D:D:D

Brilliant.Oh thank you for making me howl :D:D:D
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Hopkins is the most disgusting Human Being I have ever encountered..She is the archetypal mean girl, bully, coward. A revolting specimen who belongs in a petrie dish..A cruel witch who villifys the weak and vulnerable for financial gain. A hurtful harridan who will never get her comeuppance because she is the mouthpiece of all the other narcissistic psychopaths in the bloody Tory party.

I'm not keen on her at all.:cool:

Dont sugar the pill littlefriend. :D

Im guessing you dont like her.
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Katie has every right to tell Perez that stuff. He is despicable. Katie is not a nasty person she is sticking up for Alex.

She get's far too involved in everything, i can't abide the witch!!!>:(
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Made me laugh last night, was it, with the things she was saying to Perez, about him being disgusting, replusive, and that he needs to look in the mirror - I'd be willing to bet that those exact phrases have been tweeted to Katie on numerous occassions. Not that she's taken any notice, so why she'd expect Perez to I'm not sure.

I'm no fan of Perez, BTW. I'm not interested in the celeb world he obsesses over, nor his trolling methods to get attention. And I'd find him impossible to live with. That said, at least he's the real thing, trolling HMs with an ease that Katie could only have dreamed of before she entered the house and met him. Which is why she's been forced to adopt an alternative role to get attention - the anti-Perez; which is hilarious when we think of the persona she portrays on the outside world, which is just like Perez, only more contrived and less convincing to all but the morons who lap up her every tweet like she really means it.

Katie Hopkins is a Pound Shop Perez Hilton. She knows it, and that's what hurts her more than anything.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    I don't know much about Perez on the outside of BB.

Does he just blog about the rich, famous and celeb circuit?

I know anyone is game to KH, the sick, gingers, fat, in fact anyone she considers below her statue in life really.
  • busby2000busby2000 Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie has every right to tell Perez that stuff. He is despicable. Katie is not a nasty person she is sticking up for Alex.

Sticking up for Alex is that the same Alex she put up for eviction on launch night and ohh she also put up Chloe then spend the next 10 days or so kissing her butt, she don't give a rats butt about anyone in that house she is so two faced now she is kissing Katie prices butt too. I don't want her evicted I want to see her hang herself for just a little while longer just a shame that the house mates have to put up with her, as for Perez well he at least has kept true to his outside self, both trolls but she is the nastiest out of the two
  • busby2000busby2000 Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Made me laugh last night, was it, with the things she was saying to Perez, about him being disgusting, replusive, and that he needs to look in the mirror - I'd be willing to bet that those exact phrases have been tweeted to Katie on numerous occassions. Not that she's taken any notice, so why she'd expect Perez to I'm not sure.

I'm no fan of Perez, BTW. I'm not interested in the celeb world he obsesses over, nor his trolling methods to get attention. And I'd find him impossible to live with. That said, at least he's the real thing, trolling HMs with an ease that Katie could only have dreamed of before she entered the house and met him. Which is why she's been forced to adopt an alternative role to get attention - the anti-Perez; which is hilarious when we think of the persona she portrays on the outside world, which is just like Perez, only more contrived and less convincing to all but the morons who lap up her every tweet like she really means it.

Katie Hopkins is a Pound Shop Perez Hilton. She knows it, and that's what hurts her more than anything.

Woop woop all of the above good post
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    She get's far too involved in everything, i can't abide the witch!!!>:(
    Katie's reacting to the pathetic disgraceful taunting Perez did to Alexander - good on her - Compared to Cami-Li, Katie has good reason to behave the way she is. Cami-Li was vile towards Alicia and her 'street' rants every time she gets into an argument are just embarrassing !
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie's reacting to the pathetic disgraceful taunting Perez did to Alexander - good on her - Compared to Cami-Li, Katie has good reason to behave the way she is. Cami-Li was vile towards Alicia and her 'street' rants every time she gets into an argument are just embarrassing !

Except it's all rather hollow and hypocritical when she has no issue taunting others....she and Perez are cut from the same cloth.....her coming over all sanctimonious with her gaggle in tow is as insincere as all of the brown nosing she has done - after the insults she threw the way of those that she is now best buddies with...insults of course from the safety of the DR - spineless, creep of a woman.
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member

Well said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Excellent post :D and yep, pretty breath taking stuff coming from this sad individual....:
  • JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopkins is a horrible person. She is loving this situation with Perez.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Except it's all rather hollow and hypocritical when she has no issue taunting others....she and Perez are cut from the same cloth.....her coming over all sanctimonious with her gaggle in tow is as insincere as all of the brown nosing she has done - after the insults she threw the way of those that she is now best buddies with...insults of course from the safety of the DR - spineless, creep of a woman.

They all have a rant in the Diary Room, that's what it's for.
    They're living in close proximity with eachother- of course they're going to vent in the Diary Room. Who did Katie taunt ? PEREZ ? yes, and rightly so, giving him a taste of his own medicine after what he did to Alexander.
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member

It's her sheer hypocrisy that's galling. Had Michelle and Cami Li not been falling at her feet, you can be guaranteed she'd be slating them off in the DR. She needs asslickers around her to function.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're living in close proximity with eachother- of course they're going to vent in the Diary Room. Who did Katie taunt ? PEREZ ? yes, and rightly so, giving him a taste of his own medicine after what he did to Alexander.

Um, oh, the tattoed one, Chloe, Alexander.' Americans' (repeatedly).........that was pretty much day one, day two she is crawling up there arses and stroking hair..........and the reason why...cos they would rip her a new one if she tried her oh so clever ;-) and yawn some, razor sharp :confused: observations to their faces..............seriously does not take a genius to see who she actually 'went' for and why and just how much of a coward and hypocrite she is for brown nosing all that she apparently despises so she can have a pot shot at the one's she considers 'weak' and the one who is her mirror image...ugly woman....she has done plenty of taunting...did you miss last nights show where she taunted along with veiled threats (off course not face to face) with her sycophantic crew in tow....course in Hopkins world that's just fine and dandy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Um, oh, the tattoed one, Chloe, Alexander.' Americans' (repeatedly).........that was pretty much day one, day two she is crawling up there arses and stroking hair..........and the reason why...cos they would rip her a new one if she tried her oh so clever ;-) and yawn some, razor sharp :confused: observations to their faces..............seriously does not take a genius to see who she actually 'went' for and why and just how much of a coward and hypocrite she is for brown nosing all that she apparently despises so she can have a pot shot at the one's she considers 'weak' and the one who is her mirror image...ugly woman....she has done plenty of taunting...did you miss last nights show where she taunted along with veiled threats (off course not face to face) with her sycophantic crew in tow....course in Hopkins world that's just fine and dandy.
    I've seen Katie H take issue with those HMs who I actually see are being disruptive in that House and who are causing the problems and to Katie obviously she hasn't had any issues with Cloe, Cami-Li or Michelle ! And last night they were all furious at Perez for having pushed Alexander so far that he left, apart from Nadia and Patsy, so that's not a 'crew' tagging along behind Katie, that was most of the HMs being disgusted and saying so about Perez's behaviour., including Keith and Callum.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    To me Perez is behaving like a toddler going through the terrible twos and one that has ALWAYS had his own way in everything. Quite frankly I don’t find nice, clever or remotely entertaining (If I wanted to watch a spoilt brat I would visit my niece :D).

It does seem like one or 2 of the housemates are treating Perez like a child (that was naughty you shouldn't say that, but you are so cute) that is not helping anyone it is just feeding the brat behaviour.

However I do think that Katie’s behaviour night was OTT and childish, BB should have called her up to the the diary room to cool down. She had every right to voice her opinion just as everyone in the house does but she took it to far.

If I was in the house I would not even acknowledge Perez existence, if his behaviour got me to near boiling point I would go to the diary room to vent. However it is easy to say as a viewer it is a bit different when you live with it day in day out with no respite.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    It's her sheer hypocrisy that's galling. Had Michelle and Cami Li not been falling at her feet, you can be guaranteed she'd be slating them off in the DR. She needs asslickers around her to function.

But she did...quickly realised not to mess with them though and took the brave tactic of hair stroking instead ;-)...the strength and courage of her DR convictions are just some thing to behold aren't they ^_^
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't get this taste of his own medicine idea, when did perez go round the house yelling abuse at alexander ? all I saw was coughing which could have been handled better, and smiling - hang him he smiles ! annoying I know but the punishment appears rather OTT for the crimes he is accused of.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But she did...quickly realised not to mess with them though and took the brave tactic of hair stroking instead ;-)...the strength and courage of her DR convictions are just some thing to behold aren't they ^_^
    Mess with them? If Katie didn't like them, she'd have let that be known by now , but she hasn't as there probably hasn't been a reason for Katie to dislike either of them (Cami-Li and Cloe) - they've done nothing to her, but being more mature than them, those two have hung around together , we saw how close those two were. I think Katie seems to have spent more time with Michelle than the two mean girls !
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member

Wonder if BB will use some diary room footage at a later stage ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »
    I don't get this taste of his own medicine idea, when did perez go round the house yelling abuse at alexander ? all I saw was coughing which could have been handled better, and smiling - hang him he smiles ! annoying I know but the punishment appears rather OTT for the crimes he is accused of.
    Coughing at 6.30 am morning of the eviction,Alexander was up for eviction, Blowing kisses at him, following Alexander to the sofas where he'd gone to get away from Perez, sitting opposite him sticking his tongue through the rabbits ears goading Alexander- what more could Perez have done to wind him up ? Not to mention his suggestive disgusting behaviour in the garden the HMs had to endure. And Katie told him she'd keep him awake by bashing saucepans over his head, and she followed him through the house telling him how disgusting he'd been to Alexander , after he'd walked !

Justified, I think