Options

[Spoiler] Nominations revealed

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    sandy50 wrote: »
    Katie H? and Cami ? -- :confused:They don't want to go do they.
    Nadia is begging to go home, so is Patsy - why keep HMs in there who don't want to be there, it doesn't make sense.

No. But I want them to go. I like Nadia and Patsy. And even if they wanna go i still want them to stay. The same way Perez wants to go yet ppl still vote to keep him in.
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kind of want Patsy too. She seems keen to go home....and if Cami goes, Katie might change her behaviour and I'm certain Michelle will. I'd rather Cami stay in a little bit longer and the three of them show themselves up a bit more.

That's a good point, but I also like the thought that if Cami were to go Katie and Michelle would see their power base reduced, and be aware their nasty bitching isn't so appealing. I can't see Katie changing her behaviour as she seems to be very inflexible in her character and totally convinced she is right in every way.
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie H? and Cami ? -- :confused:They don't want to go do they.
    Nadia is begging to go home, so is Patsy - why keep HMs in there who don't want to be there, it doesn't make sense.

Of course it does. It's what the viewers want, not what the HMs want.
  • Options
    humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a good point, but I also like the thought that if Cami were to go Katie and Michelle would see their power base reduced, and be aware their nasty bitching isn't so appealing. I can't see Katie changing her behaviour as she seems to be very inflexible in her character and totally convinced she is right in every way.

Michelle will change with the wind if she believes it's keeping her in with the public. I agree Katie won't change as much, but she might calm down enough for people to forget the completely unnecessary insulting of others and her trying to ostracise and bully others into who they talk too. Personally I'd rather see Cami stay in a few more days, if it results in continuing to show Michelle and Katie up.
  • Options
    gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping Nadia goes but it will be Cami :(
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    Clami to go to massive cheers would be my ideal scenario. That would really get them scratching their heads.
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, Perez is the new Helen.

The producers wanted the most entertaining vote by Katie P to be Perez.
    It wasn't.
    one percent in the vote and the manipulation to keep that shit in the house is obvious.

Save your money or give a quid to charity.
  • Options
    littlefriendlittlefriend Posts: 1,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No doubt Patsy's a lovely lady but she annoys the pants off me..I do wish she would stop butting in everytime Nadia looks like she's about to box Hopkins on the nose..(Figureatively speaking, of course) "Nnnnnno nnno Nnnadia, It's nnnot worth it!" Yes it Is worth it Patsy, I for one would relish seeing Hopkins getting her just desserts...
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cami to go. She's not entertaining. she's not known she's a horrid person.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Get Hopkins Out" "Get Hopkins Out" "Get Hopkins Out"
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will there be a twist to save Hopkins for a third time?

I hope Patsy or Nadia go for the sake of their sanity.

Like them both but they don't deserve this house.
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Cami goes.
  • Options
    treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatta2Hat wrote: »
    I bet there's another twist where Perez gets to save one (i.e. Nadia) and replace (with Michelle no doubt)

that wouldn't surprise me in the least >:(
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This weeks nominations and up for eviction are

Kaite Hopkins
    Patsy
    Nadia
    Cami

Seems like it is a girlfight this time. I personally think that it is between Cami and Patsy with Patsy edging it.

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-20-nominations-results-are-revealed
    THE VT SPOILER OF NOMINATIONS BEING REVEALED
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very much hope Cami is out.
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is slightly annoying/unfair how either Patsy or Cami will go when, had Perez been eligible to nominate, neither of them would be up.
  • Options
    CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cami is a gonna
    (Patsy might be at risk to)
    Nadia has enough fans to stay safe and sadly so does Katie Hopkins (I still don't get why)
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whatta2Hat wrote: »
    I bet there's another twist where Perez gets to save one (i.e. Nadia) and replace (with Michelle no doubt)

Let's hope so, eh, to make up for the twist last week that saw Katie H saved and replaced with Calum.

I expect, and hope, Cami Li to go regardless.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't bring anything to that house though -and she wants to go home , as does Nadia, so help them leave !
    I agree. Patsy is a limp lettuce and totally boring. All her quivering looks like Cold Turkey and she's contributed nothing since Day One. SHE makes Cav seem like Mr Excitement.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mollyxox wrote: »
    No. But I want them to go. I like Nadia and Patsy. And even if they wanna go i still want them to stay. The same way Perez wants to go yet ppl still vote to keep him in.
    By 'ppl' I presume you mean 'Producers'. It's clearer than EVER these past 2 CBB series that Viewers have no power at all in the outcome, despite 'independent adjuticators' etc. Fix is the name of this show IMO, now so blatantly that Gary B and now Perez are bragging about their Producer 'deals' in Week One. Ruined the show forever. :( >:(
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    any ecuse to get rid of attractve women and keep perez in.
  • Options
    sycamoresycamore Posts: 4,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not a fan of Cami at all, but I do like when people are honest about being pissed off about being nominated and wanting to stay, instead of the happy squealing and 'gosh I'm so so happy' crap from Patsy. Don't go on the sodding show if you don't want to be there, and if you want to leave there's the door ----> Ffs.

Cami or Patsy to go I guess, Nadia and Katie have to be pretty safe.

Thanks for the link, btw :)
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By 'ppl' I presume you mean 'Producers'. It's clearer than EVER these past 2 CBB series that Viewers have no power at all in the outcome, despite 'independent adjuticators' etc. Fix is the name of this show IMO, now so blatantly that Gary B and now Perez are bragging about their Producer 'deals' in Week One. Ruined the show forever. :( >:(

Agreed, and they are not even bothering to hide it. The vote freeze or not depends on who the producers decide to save/evict (had they done it last week Perez would have gone). I do not vote for any 'reality' show unless it is free as it is always manipulated to a greater or lesser extent, either by the edit or blatant interference (save and replace) as we see in this show.
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    any ecuse to get rid of attractve women and keep perez in.

Cami is attractive aesthetically but she is very unpleasant otherwise. This eviction won't be decided on the fact that she is attractive therefore hated, IMO.
  • Options
    Senior momentSenior moment Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Viewers need to show the Chanel 5 producers that we haven't got "MUG" tattooed on our foreheads !!!! The show is becoming a laughing stock. The word "FIX" is not a strong enough word now to describe it. Why doesn't everybody just stop voting ?? Maybe then they will realise we've had enough of their manipulation. It is no longer our show. They decide who goes !!