Predictions (NO SPOILERS!) for the two to go through to the final?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,628
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I don't think Chris will get through the interview process, and I will be surprised if Stuart does, (but then he is a wildcard candidate really, and keeps pointing out that he is a 'rough diamond' etc etc so LS knows that he isn't really relying on his past business achievements as much as the others.)

I think Stella will definitely get through the interviews. I don't think Jamie will. I think Joanna might.

So I reckon it'll be either Stella and Stuart in the final or Stella and Joanna in the final.

Comments

• MaksonMakson Posts: 30,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Joanna has to be a certainty..she is head and shoulders above the remaining candidates. I think Stella might sneak through to join her.
  • RixionRixion Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jo & Jamie
  • TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rixion wrote: »
    Jo & Jamie

I think the same....

(though as someone who thought Liz was a shoo in for the finals, what do I know?:o)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Chris and Stuart...I just have a feeling that those 2 are favs of Lord Alan :)
  • PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does of course depend on what skeletons come out of cupboards. But on track record so far, and trying to read LS's favourites, I'll plump:

Stella and Jamie
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have to say its between Jo/Stella and Chris.

Stuart is only there to for the viewing figures. Siralan likes Chris it seems letting him off 6 times already so I think hes booked his place in the final already.

I don't feel SIralan like Jamie that much so I think he will be fired straight away. Then maybe Stuart and then he will ponder and ponder and fire Jo/STella - Jo for being too loud/maybe worried about leaving her kids etc.. or Stella for being too corporate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris for definite. Between Stella and Jamie for the other place. Stella probably.

I would reason that Stuart has been saved for the interview stage for entertainment purposes and will go no further. Then I would look at the way he mixed the teams up this time - he needed to ensure there was someone he didn't mind firing in each team. I think Liz' number was up from the previous week and he always intended to fire her if her team lost. But who would he have fired if the other team lost? - he is forever saving Chris so he obviously sees something in him; he probably still wants to consider Jamie after his negotiation skills of the previous week; so I'm guessing Joanna would have been the one to go.
  • JepsonJepson Posts: 3,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It should be Joanna and Stella if Sugar has any sense.

However, after this weeks episode, good sense does seems to be something he's sadly lacking.
  • youngswedeyoungswede Posts: 2,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see both girls get through.

But realistically i think Joanne and either Chris/Jamie, probably Chris

Stuart fired for obviously only being kept in to the interviews for the comedy
    Stella fired for being too corporate?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joanna and Chris.

Joanna because of her record and Chris because Sugar seems to like him for reasons that escape me.

Stella is an outside bet (to replace Joanna rather than his favourite). Jamie and Stuart have no chance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jepson wrote: »
    It should be Joanna and Stella if Sugar has any sense.

However, after this weeks episode, good sense does seems to be something he's sadly lacking.

I'd agree on both points.

Though I think it may be male/female in the final
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris and Joanna.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo & Jamie

Yeah same here.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Want it to be Stella and Joanna, but think Chris will be there too. The ultimate comeback story perhaps.

Stella should get through her interviews quite well, she's proven in the boardroom that she can talk up for herself very well and gets firmly to the point. But Lord Sugar may see her as stuck-in-her-ways, having spent such a long time at the same company, though at least that proves commitment. ;)

Joanna's mouth may do her in. One of the interviewers challenges her on something, and I can see her taking them to town on it. :D She isn't going to go all quiet and meek.

Chris may be able to smarm his way through. Think he'll keep his cool better than the other boys, and Lord Sugar will probably give him the benefit of the doubt if he makes any cock-ups.
    Stuart will be very defensive I think, and will greatly annoy the interviewers, while Jamie may crack under the pressure and not put up any convincing argument.

So I think:-
    Jamie fired first, then Stuart, then Joanna, leaving Chris and Stella as the final 2.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    Jamie & Stella
  • Miles_TMiles_T Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Jo keeps it mellow then I think it will be her and Jamie. It all depends how much bullSh%t all of them have in their CV's
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Jo & Jamie

Totally. Just said this in the Jamie/Tour guide thread.

Strong, determined and use their initiative. Good personalities, some level of business acumen and a plenty of fighting spirit without being spiteful.
  • PigsMightFlyPigsMightFly Posts: 15,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    luckyeight wrote: »
    I don't think Chris will get through the interview process, and I will be surprised if Stuart does, (but then he is a wildcard candidate really, and keeps pointing out that he is a 'rough diamond' etc etc so LS knows that he isn't really relying on his past business achievements as much as the others.)

I think Stella will definitely get through the interviews. I don't think Jamie will. I think Joanna might.

So I reckon it'll be either Stella and Stuart in the final or Stella and Joanna in the final.

I would be majorly shocked if Stuart made the final :eek:

I think it's going to be Stella and Chris
  • wildbenji64wildbenji64 Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no possible way Jamie and Stuart are getting to the final, sorry but Stuart will be lucky if Lord Sugar doesn't turn up half way through the interviews and fire him on the spot :p.

I want it to be Stella and Joanna, but I think it will be Joanna and Chris. Either way Joanna's a cert for the final.
  • cctpscctps Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's going to be a Joanna and Stella final. If anyone other than these 2 get through, it'll only be because they don't want to chop all 3 of the lads in one foul swoop.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stella and Chris I'll say.
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    Jocko Homo wrote: »
    Joanna and Chris.

Joanna because of her record and Chris because Sugar seems to like him for reasons that escape me.

Stella is an outside bet (to replace Joanna rather than his favourite). Jamie and Stuart have no chance.

Thats my instinct.

Stella has made big mistakes that suggest lack of business sense and even when she tries she's not that amiable.

Joanna hasn't made the mistakes, has a similar record and has been more controlled recently. She has basic level business understanding and her story matches Stella's. She has to avoid blowing the interview, but Stella has to look less cold to take advantage.

Chris he seems to see something in - its not there but he sees it. He's now found a reason to sponsor Chris after his supposedly shewd negotiation this week. The argument makes no sense but it will justify Lord Sugar pushing him if he wants another Simon anyway. Chris's problem is something dark hiding in his interviews or boring the interviewers.

Chris is a weaker version of Simon and with her built my own businss story Joanna is a weaker version of Yasmina and, in story terms or skills or style, a vastly weaker version of Michelle, Clare, Ruth or Debra . Which all might argue for Chris winning?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    Jamie is a loner and cant work in company. He also doesnt answer to the point. I cant see him winning.
    Joanna's last episode has ruled her out.
    Stella has had no business experience and is too old to learn.
    So LS has no one to fall back on only chris and stuart.
    Between the two, Stuart being younger should win.
    I think he could get on with LS, he isnt worth 100 grand and he will make a loss on him but so will he on all the others.
  • Bob_1971Bob_1971 Posts: 476
    Forum Member
    The one he wants + any of the ones he doesn't. :D
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see Stella nailing the interview but still getting fired.

Chris and Jo.