celeb deaths in 2011

Constant PMTConstant PMT Posts: 3,458
Forum Member
✭✭✭
We used to do this on another forum, which celebs do you think will pop their clogs in 2011? We lost a few this year, Norman Wisdom, Patrick Swayze RIP.
I think Michael Douglas next yr :( poor Catherine.

Comments

• wildmovieguywildmovieguy Posts: 8,342
    Forum Member
    It's hard to tell. As long as Jack Nicholson lives forever i will be happy.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bit morbid :o *backs out of thread*
  • rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
    Forum Member
    Don't forget about Peter Steele and Paul Gray!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a little too morbid to be predicting peoples deaths.
  • Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I've got my fingers crossed Katie Price leaves us, but that isn't going to happen. :'(
  • rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
    Forum Member
    And to add to that, i don't feel comfortable predicting people deaths, it isn't a game. What if someone predicted a death and that person themselfs or a family member or friend reads this forums, how awful.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brucie, the Queen, Prince Phillip possibly and i forgot, Jimmy Saville
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread is grim!!:eek::eek:

someone will die either around Christmas day or New Years... someone does every year...

There'll prob be a shock death of someone young as thats been happening a lot in recent years...:(:(
  • .exe.exe Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget about Peter Steele and Paul Gray!

Ronnie James Dio. \m/
  • Constant PMTConstant PMT Posts: 3,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, I guess you're not ready for that yet (Back to the future) :D
    It was meant to be a light hearted opinion thread. I didn't know there were so many psychics or mediums on here lol
  • trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And to add to that, i don't feel comfortable predicting people deaths, it isn't a game. What if someone predicted a death and that person themselfs or a family member or friend reads this forums, how awful.

Have you never heard of the Derby Dead Pool or Celebrity Death List then? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, I guess you're not ready for that yet (Back to the future) :D
    It was meant to be a light hearted opinion thread. I didn't know there were so many psychics or mediums on here lol

I predict Paul Daniels.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A Dead Pool. Never understood why people get so squeamish.

I'll go with Gazza. Or Mrs Thatcher.
  • iiHEARTy0uiiHEARTy0u Posts: 13,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I've got my fingers crossed Katie Price leaves us, but that isn't going to happen. :'(

That is horrible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you never heard of the Derby Dead Pool or Celebrity Death List then? :eek:

lol Maybe this is a bit too much of a serious site.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iiHEARTy0u wrote: »
    That is horrible.

But true.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ginger Nut wrote: »
    A Dead Pool. Never understood why people get so squeamish.

I'll go with Gazza. Or Mrs Thatcher.

Gazza, yes...
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sick. To say the least.
    .exe wrote: »
    But true.

What is true? That Red+Blooded wants Katie Price to die? Yes, we can see that :confused:

No offence, but your post makes no sense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sick. To say the least.

What is true? That Red+Blooded wants Katie Price to die? Yes, we can see that :confused:

No offence, but your post makes no sense.

It's true that many would like her to die, be her death be an actual /katie death or a media death making it so we never have to hear of her again.
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    It's true that many would like her to die, be her death be an actual /katie death or a media death making it so we never have to hear of her again.

Really? I cannot believe anyone would wish someone they don't personally know dead!!

If anyone does wish her dead, then I seriously think they have problems. Lets face it, there are some severely evil people out there - mass murderers, paedophiles, terrorists etc. KP is attention seeking and self centered and imo quite unpleasant (from what I have seen and heard), but I would not make that a crime worthy of wishing her dead. For goodness sake, she has 3 young innocent children, I wouldn't wish the loss of a mother on anyone! :mad:
  • ritchritch Posts: 2,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clint Eastwood is much older than i realised, cant believe he is 80 but still going strong thankfully. some just seem to keep going, Micheal Caine being another, probably a lot to do with healthy lifestyles, pretty inspirational to keep going and doing the things you love at that age.

Seems the ones that don’t live to healthily are more likely to pop off as they pile on the years. I dread Jack Nicholson going but he looks very ragged these days so I wouldn’t be surprised, he has lived the crazy partying lifestyle a long time, he is lucky not to have major ill effects by now. He still not exactly at popping off age but 73 is pretty old if you live a lifestyle like that.

There seems to be no knowing about Michael Douglas, if he pulls through he could have years left. His dad is certainly incredible in his longevity.

Jake Lamotta is another one I’m amazing by, years of self abuse and a body that’s been battered by professional boxing and he is still going strong at 89.

I guess it’s a bit morbid to bet on it but I don’t think theres anything wrong with guessing who might go, especially if they prove you wrong!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ritch wrote: »
    Clint Eastwood is much older than i realised, cant believe he is 80 but still going strong thankfully. some just seem to keep going, Micheal Caine being another, probably a lot to do with healthy lifestyles, pretty inspirational to keep going and doing the things you love at that age.

Seems the ones that don’t live to healthily are more likely to pop off as they pile on the years. I dread Jack Nicholson going but he looks very ragged these days so I wouldn’t be surprised, he has lived the crazy partying lifestyle a long time, he is lucky not to have major ill effects by now. He still not exactly at popping off age but 73 is pretty old if you live a lifestyle like that.

There seems to be no knowing about Michael Douglas, if he pulls through he could have years left. His dad is certainly incredible in his longevity.

Jake Lamotta is another one I’m amazing by, years of self abuse and a body that’s been battered by professional boxing and he is still going strong at 89.

I guess it’s a bit morbid to bet on it but I don’t think theres anything wrong with guessing who might go, especially if they prove you wrong!

I bet Jack will outlive them all.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Anonymity, the internet and an audience = sad attention-seeking trolling.
  • SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How lovely, it would be really nice for her children to grow up without their mother now wouldn't it?
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a lovely topic. Honestly.