BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 53)

Comments

• Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats the one. Salmonella, so it was avoidable.
    Shame a worthwhile charity has to miss out because some dirty get didn't follow health and safety rules.

And in other news :D.....http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/alex-reid-lashes-out-chantelle-1750820

I think we must have missed an "episode" because I was unaware of Grandparentgate. :p

One of the reasons why I would never consider eating anything from somewhere like that. There are far too many people involved for you to be sure they're all following basic hygiene! *shudders at the thought* :eek:

FFS! It's never ending.............:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha I love THESE adverts. :D
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Oh was that the Indian festival where croissants & cup cakes were served, standard Indian fare. Ah well.........I'm sure it's only a handful of people complaining. :eek::D

Congratulations on your 119,000th post...another little gem......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Congratulations on your 119,000th post...another little gem......

So pleased it met with your approval.
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How cute is THIS :D

Tea Leaf ! :p

Afternoon All :)
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So pleased it met with your approval.

Thank you kindly ma'am....blows kisses.....and wanders off back into the real world.....:D
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Hahahahaha I love THESE adverts. :D
    Better than Coronation street at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*beams proudly* :D
    Afternoon Joe. :D
    Better than Coronation street at the moment.

I haven't watched any soaps for years!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *beams proudly* :D
    Afternoon Joe. :D

I haven't watched any soap for years!

Aye & your wee barmans. not used any for years either ! :eek::p

Afternoon Sr :)
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Afternoon Sleeps :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye & your wee barmans. not used any for years either ! :eek::p

Afternoon Sr :)

He doesn't want to damage his skin. :D
    Forum Member

Hello :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon Sleeps :D

Hiya Flora, Hows the weather in the garden of Engerland today then ? ;)

He doesn't want to damage his skin. :D

Its the rubber plant that worrys me ! :p
    Hello :)

Hiya Honey, any you lot see or read, ackers thread in GD ?
    ( ackers I'm on your side with this one pal ) ;)
    It'll be on at least page 4 or 5 by now, ( the threads something about TESCO ) it was posted about 07.00am if that helps track it down :mad::mad:
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It'll be on at least page 4 or 5 by now, ( the threads something about TESCO ) it was posted about 07.00am if that helps track it down :mad::mad:

I dont know about Kent but its very wet and soggy here :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just stay away from it & you'll be fine! :D
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Thats the one. Salmonella, so it was avoidable.
    Shame a worthwhile charity has to miss out because some dirty get didn't follow health and safety rules.

And in other news :D.....http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/alex-reid-lashes-out-chantelle-1750820

I think we must have missed an "episode" because I was unaware of Grandparentgate. :p

Me too - whatever the truth behind it all it's a shame because little girls need their daddys.
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Evening All.:))))))))))))

What a day, worn out, Windows 7, Outlook, Office 2010, I'v now got 2 computers on my desk at work, 2-off 24" screens, 2 keyboards, 2 mice, omg, keep using wrong keyboard of mouse.:DDDDDDDD

This is funny, well not to the children, amazing, can't see them doing this here.
    It looks a bit like Indonesia.
    http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/601492_169419686542631_1723358651_n.jpg.
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Me too - whatever the truth behind it all it's a shame because little girls need their daddys.
    Chantelle would love nothing better than to have a lovely daddy for Dolly, but with what she has learnt about Alex and his friends and habits etc she is just thinking about her safety and well being i'm sure, and Alex was far from what she considered a risk worth taking.
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    Chantelle would love nothing better than to have a lovely daddy for Dolly, but with what she has learnt about Alex and his friends and habits etc she is just thinking about her safety and well being i'm sure, and Alex was far from what she considered a risk worth taking.

Being bisexual, transsexual dungeonsexual or whatever it was she was complaining about has nothing to do with him looking after his daughter.
    The only reason a court will order supervised access only is if the father is violent to the child or a danger in some other way.
    If anything like this has happened it must be the one and only thing she hasn't bleated about, and i find that very surprising.
    Forum Member
    Being bisexual, transsexual dungeonsexual or whatever it was she was complaining about has nothing to do with him looking after his daughter.
    The only reason a court will order supervised access only is if the father is violent to the child or a danger in some other way.
    If anything like this has happened it must be the one and only thing she hasn't bleated about, and i find that very surprising.
    It wasn't that, it was far more worrying.

So you don't believe a mother knows best, and she should put her daughter at risk?
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    I can't help feeling if there was more to tell about Alex, she'd tell it!

So you don't believe a mother knows best, and she should put her daughter at risk?

In cases of acrimonious separations mothers don't always put their children first, sadly. It's not uncommon for children to b e used as a weapon with which to beat the absent parent (whichever one that might be). I hav e no idea whether this is the case for Chantelle, but it's a possibility.
    Forum Member

At risk of what? What could possibly affect Dolly?:confused:

I fully support both parents keeping their children safe however they must, but.Chantelle doesn't have the option to withdraw contact.
    shared custody is always granted unless there is a very good reason not to, so what has happened here?
    Forum Member

I think so too. I also think that if Alex was being supervised at her mothers house for the child's safety he would not have drawn attention to it.
    Forum Member

In cases of acrimonious separations mothers don't always put their children first, sadly. It's not uncommon for children to b e used as a weapon with which to beat the absent parent (whichever one that might be). I hav e no idea whether this is the case for Chantelle, but it's a possibility.
    More than a possibility
    She kicked up a (public) fuss on twitter when Alex posted a picture of himself with his baby on valentines day and the caption said something like "me and my girlfriend"
    I am not keen on the phrase myself, but it is odd that she did not object when a stranger from "Towie" (i think?) described Dolly in the same way a short time earlier.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/15/chantelle-houghton-alex-reid-daughter-dolly-girlfriend-tweet_n_2693198.html
    Forum Member

I don't think thats the case, she has loads of evidence that makes her believe Dolly could be at risk.
    At risk of what? What could possibly affect Dolly?:confused:

I fully support both parents keeping their children safe however they must, but.Chantelle doesn't have the option to withdraw contact.
    shared custody is always granted unless there is a very good reason not to, so what has happened here?
    Oh, come on Honey, Chantelle is concerned about what Alex says and has said and doesn't trust him with her, simple as.
    More than a possibility
    She kicked up a (public) fuss on twitter when Alex posted a picture of himself with his baby on valentines day and the caption said something like "me and my girlfriend"

I am not keen on the phrase myself, but it is odd that she did not object when a stranger from "Towie" (i think?) described Dolly in the same way a short time earlier.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/15/chantelle-houghton-alex-reid-daughter-dolly-girlfriend-tweet_n_2693198.html
    I would be very concerned as well, but that's only 1 incidence.
    I'm sure Chantelle is doing what she thinks is best for her Daughter.

We are talking about her Father here.:eek::eek:
This discussion has been closed.