T-mobile free evening and weekend calls

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 808
Forum Member
✭✭
My sister is signed up to T-mobile Flext 35, when we ordered the promotion was free evening and weekends. Her phone bill has come in and they are gonna charge her 71 quid for the month. She did use all her allowence this month could this be why she isn't getting her free allowence. I have tried to log on to her my t-mobile but she has forgot the password. I have got them to send the details to her email but it hasn't arrived yet.

Any ideas on this should she complain to t-mobile?
Thanks

Comments

• maxsimaxsi Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It all sems pretty clear on their website so I would just ring them up and winge
    From site:
    With each Flext tariff, you get a pre-set number of set number calls and texts each month – this is your Monthly Allowance, which runs out once you reach the ceiling limit of either calls or texts. You can easily check your allowance status either on your phone, by dialling 150, or online by creating an account with My T-Mobile.

All Flext tariffs come with free weekend calls to UK landlines (01 and 02 numbers) and all UK mobile numbers on any network, and selected Flext tariffs also provide free calls to UK landlines and mobiles in weekday evenings – calls made during these periods are inclusive and are not subtracted from your Monthly Allowance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks i searched the website and just kept getting page with nothing to do with the question.
    I shall ring them tomorrow