Thank God,and not a album too soon:D

Oh you old cynic you! ;):D
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh you old cynic you! ;):D

two words

Forever Love

tried to wipe the memory of that solo work from my mind,but its a powerful memory of direness:D
  • HallamsteriscooHallamsteriscoo Posts: 21,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    two words

Forever Love

tried to wipe the memory of that solo work from my mind,but its a powerful memory of direness:D

I genuinely can't remember that one, and I'm quite happy for it to remain that way before you start thinking about putting youtube links up :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I genuinely can't remember that one, and I'm quite happy for it to remain that way before you start thinking about putting youtube links up :p:D

I have a mischievous side,but its not that big:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a mischievous side,but its not that big:D

Hmmmm, I'm not so sure about that! ;):D
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D
    Everyone's ill and gone to bed so guess what - on with Doctor Who!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm, I'm not so sure about that! ;):D

as its New Years Eve,ill reign it in for tonight(although my flirty,cheeky side will be available all through the celebrations):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D
    Everyone's ill and gone to bed so guess what - on with Doctor Who!

Sorry to hear your family are ill Sophie, but glad you're finally getting to watch DW, hope you enjoy it :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    as its New Years Eve,ill reign it in for tonight

Damnit! ;)
    (although my flirty,cheeky side will be available all through the celebrations):D

YAY!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damnit! ;)

YAY!! :D

wouldn't want to disappoint people:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wouldn't want to disappoint people:D

So you're having New Years Eve at home this year?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you're having New Years Eve at home this year?

a few drinks at my mums,then home in time for the fireworks:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a few drinks at my mums,then home in time for the fireworks:D

Sounds nice, hope you all have a good time :D
  • outsideoutside Posts: 5,610
    Forum Member
    Hello. :)

Reading back through the previous posts (:mad: Dgem & Hammy - I wasn't "infiltrated" anonymously - it was those friends of Wikileaks), can I mention that I liked Take That's album when I heard it? I'm in no way a fan (I only really like "Back for Good") and I've never heard an album before but I like the new one's electro/dance sound. Probably because of the producer - Stuart Price - who's done some fantastic remixes as the Thin White Duke and Jacques Le Cont, amongst others.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    outside wrote: »
    Hello. :)

Reading back through the previous posts (:mad: Dgem & Hammy - I wasn't "infiltrated" anonymously - it was those friends of Wikileaks), can I mention that I liked Take That's album when I heard it? I'm in no way a fan (I only really like "Back for Good") and I've never heard an album before but I like the new one's electro/dance sound. Probably because of the producer - Stuart Price - who's done some fantastic remixes as the Thin White Duke and Jacques Le Cont, amongst others.

Oh they are a bunch of cheeky scamps over at wikileaks, but I thought you were going to tell us that Jana, your Croatian chambermaid, had performed your annual post Christmas colonic irrigation when you said you'd been infiltrated :o
    Forum Member
    Oh they are a bunch of cheeky scamps over at wikileaks, but I thought you were going to tell us that Jana, your Croatian chambermaid, had performed your annual post Christmas colonic irrigation when you said you'd been infiltrated :o

*stunned*

How inappropriate of Jana to have mentioned that. I think she'll be going back to the agency, in that case. At least she never revealed my monthly coffee enema!

:eek:

D'oh!
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to hear your family are ill Sophie, but glad you're finally getting to watch DW, hope you enjoy it :)
    Don't worry, I think they'll live. None of them have weird green veins all over them or anything like that. ;)

I'm having New Year at home but I'll definitely go and watch the fireworks. My mum works nights so I'll have to make sure I don't lock myself out lol!:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *stunned*

How inappropriate of Jana to have mentioned that. I think she'll be going back to the agency, in that case. At least she never revealed my monthly coffee enema!

D'oh!

Oh please don't dismiss Jana, the poor girl is supporting her sick grandmother back home. It was someone else that told me about the "procedure"

I knew about the other too, it was pretty obvious when the coffee vat was being emptied but there were no dirty coffee mugs about the place :D
    Forum Member
    Oh please don't dismiss Jana, the poor girl is supporting her sick grandmother back home. It was someone else that told me about the "procedure"

This "someone else" wasn't my good lady wife, was it? :mad:
    I knew about the other too, it was pretty obvious when the coffee vat was being emptied but there were no dirty coffee mugs about the place :D

I thought I was being so discreet, too. I'm sorry. You can invoice me for all that, ahem, "Finest Colombian", if you wish. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This "someone else" wasn't my good lady wife, was it? :mad:

No it wasn't, I got the impression from my source that your darling spouse was completely oblivious to what was going on ;)
    I thought I was being so discreet, too. I'm sorry. You can invoice me for all that, ahem, "Finest Colombian", if you wish. :D

Don't worry about it, we get the coffee free from a supplier that owes me a few favours :o I'll just make sure we make extra on the third Tuesday of every month :D
    Forum Member
    No it wasn't, I got the impression from my source that your darling spouse was completely oblivious to what was going on ;)

I have besmirched her good name in her absence. :eek:

*bows head in shame*

Forgive me, lach.
    Don't worry about it, we get the coffee free from a supplier that owes me a few favours :o I'll just make sure we make extra on the third Tuesday of every month :D

You're a good egg. If you need any monocles, I'm yer man. ;)

You doing anything for New Year? I was off to a soiree but discovered this afternoon that I have no way of getting back until tomorrow evening. S*d that! I'm just staying in now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have besmirched her good name in her absence. :eek:

*bows head in shame*

Forgive me, lach.

I'm sure she will, given time, lots of time :D
    You're a good egg. If you need any monocles, I'm yer man. ;)

You doing anything for New Year? I was off to a soiree but discovered this afternoon that I have no way of getting back until tomorrow evening. S*d that! I'm just staying in now.

Thanks I'll let you know

No plans for tonight, which is a novelty, and I quite like the idea of being at home for New Year, I might actually have a small tipple later to bring in 2011, which again will be a novelty :D
    Forum Member
    No plans for tonight, which is a novelty, and I quite like the idea of being at home for New Year, I might actually have a small tipple later to bring in 2011, which again will be a novelty :D

At work today, some of my "clients", shall we call them, were assuming that, because of my accent (?), I'd be having a rare old time at "the bells". :confused:

Why would I be having a "wee dram"?

A small sherry, perhaps.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At work today, some of my "clients", shall we call them, were assuming that, because of my accent (?), I'd be having a rare old time at "the bells". :confused:

Why would I be having a "wee dram"?

A small sherry, perhaps.

*sighs in slight resignation*

Are your "clients" from foreign climes? Its the only reason I can find for their obvious confusion. Everyone knows that with your strong Englandfordshire accent you drink tea, a sherry (as you so rightly say), or gin and tonic if you're feeling adventurous, before dinner or if the weather calls for it, a glass of Pimms, anything else is just, well, wrong! I thought the monocle and moustache would have been a big enough clue as to your preferences! :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,139
    Forum Member
    *stunned*

D'oh!

In the words of my favourite man 'You don't wanna know what I'm thinking just now!'

Happy Hogmanay in Englandfordshire
This discussion has been closed.