Options

I can't believe I'm saying this but I really dislike Cheryl this year!

lilymclyntyre95lilymclyntyre95 Posts: 247
Forum Member
I'm a big Cheryl fan, love her to bits, but I'm sort of going off her fast! :( I don't know what it is, but she just seems kind of snobby/up herself this year. Maybe it's just me, but she seemed very annoyed when Louis said something about posters and Cheryl had a right face on her and said "What are you on about Louis" I still do like Cheryl, but I'm beginning to think, and I really hope I am wrong, that the public could turn on her :( What happened to the Cheryl in 2008? Where has she gone?! I miss her, bring her back! I don't like this new stuck-up Cheryl :(

Comments

• Options
    JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her more because I think at last she is becoming her own person and that is hard in the public eye when if you don't toe the line, often pc line then you will be crucified. But I think whatever the reasons behind the split with Cole, we may never know that, she has grown into the strong woman she really is. I hope that when it comes to the bottom two that she continues to be her own person and is not swayed by the baying mob but I would forgive her if she did a little as she has come a lot in her personal life of late.
  • Options
    kittykat2010kittykat2010 Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quite a few of us disliked her before this year she is simon's latest project until he gets bored (max 2 hours), that is why she became popular most of us never got why she confused that with i am a fantastic solo star who can make it without the suprisingly entertaining girls aloud. Well she can't and it's nose diving faster than her skirts are rising having said that i think she is a really sweet girl and dealt with a lot this year.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a big Cheryl fan, love her to bits, but I'm sort of going off her fast! :( I don't know what it is, but she just seems kind of snobby/up herself this year. Maybe it's just me, but she seemed very annoyed when Louis said something about posters and Cheryl had a right face on her and said "What are you on about Louis" I still do like Cheryl, but I'm beginning to think, and I really hope I am wrong, that the public could turn on her :( What happened to the Cheryl in 2008? Where has she gone?! I miss her, bring her back! I don't like this new stuck-up Cheryl :(

glad you are seeing the light, i cant stand her since i saw her in a girl allowed documentary:o what a nasty little cow, then of course there was the "incident" which the press and media oddly have forgotton about:rolleyes: and then on a programme with Gordon ramsey she was slagging off Lilly Allen, oh and i remember she was a cow to Charlotte Church, all before she was named (by the press not public) the "nations sweetheart" as if!!!
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    glad you are seeing the light, i cant stand her since i saw her in a girl allowed documentary:o what a nasty little cow, then of course there was the "incident" which the press and media oddly have forgotton about:rolleyes: and then on a programme with Gordon ramsey she was slagging off Lilly Allen, oh and i remember she was a cow to Charlotte Church, all before she was named (by the press not public) the "nations sweetheart" as if!!!

She's also publicly slated Nicole S & the PCD and All Saints. I've not been able to stand her since that Girls Aloud documentary either - was it the passions one where she was whinging all the time? She's a stroppy, spoilt little brat.

I don't get why so many people think she's a "princess" and the "Nation's sweetheart" with so much evidence to show that she's actually quite a bitchy, insincere, untalented young lass with only her looks going for her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel absolutely the same.

I practically had a girl crush on her when she first arrived on the x factor scene, I thought she was a breath of fresh air. However, I am going off her at a rate of knots. She has got where she is because she is fit and not because she is talented. End of. Plus Simon adores her.

Her burning personal ambition is becoming more apparent to me and I find that really ugly.
  • Options
    Pyramid*Pyramid* Posts: 4,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never liked her - never. What I've seen in her for years, others are finally seeing the light.

She has Cowell's ear (and eye!!!!!) and that's the only thing that's pushing her to stardom.

She's a nasty piece of work. Was when she was young, and getting power crazy now. Bad combination. If you need futher proof (different slant but same idea) - Katie Price - she is going down the same route as her if she doesn't watch what she is doing. ;)

One thing is for sure: her popularity seems to be waning a little, that will continue if she doesn't stop.

The best part of it is: she herself has proven that without all the electronic help: she's nothing special as a singer herself. It's all 'smoke and mirrors' (stolen from the BB forum):o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mo, I'd be better off not posting on here seeing as we share the same Brain !!!! :D

(do you mind me saying Mo? Some don't like it, if so, Maureen's good for me!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    She's also publicly slated Nicole S & the PCD and All Saints. I've not been able to stand her since that Girls Aloud documentary either - was it the passions one where she was whinging all the time? She's a stroppy, spoilt little brat.

I don't get why so many people think she's a "princess" and the "Nation's sweetheart" with so much evidence to show that she's actually quite a bitchy, insincere, untalented young lass with only her looks going for her.

yes that is the one all the other girls in it was fine but not her, whinge, whine, bitch, glare, stroppy little cow, and yes she slagged off the others you mentioned, but the public(well some of them) have forgotton and press have:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    yes that is the one all the other girls in it was fine but not her, whinge, wine, bitch, glare, stroppy little cow, and yes she slagged off the others you mentioned, but the public(well some of them) have forgotton and press have:rolleyes:

People do conveniently forget these things.... :rolleyes: It's all a lovely bit of media spin....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes that is the one all the other girls in it was fine but not her, whinge, whine, bitch, glare, stroppy little cow, and yes she slagged off the others you mentioned, but the public(well some of them) have forgotton and press have:rolleyes:

Oh no they haven't. But Cowell has very powerful connections, here and in the USA. Very powerful. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...and at the end of the day she is still that chavvy lass who almost ruined her career before it had started when she was done for attacking that bathroom attendant....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pyramid* wrote: »
    Mo, I'd be better off not posting on here seeing as we share the same Brain !!!! :D

(do you mind me saying Mo? Some don't like it, if so, Maureen's good for me!)

:D mo is fine, pyramid, we do share the same brain on all topics!!! so you watched the girls allowed docu too;)(i felt ashamed glad other have seen it:D)
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    last night was the nail in the coffin for any smidgeon of respect I may have had for cheryl- she infuriated me last night.

She is so smug and self centred and I think she's an appalling judge- her comments are bland, are always the same and she brings nothing to the show IMO

Danni and Louis are actually my favourites and I still like Simon but the way he and her act together is really pissing me off
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    last night was the nail in the coffin for any smidgeon of respect I may have had for cheryl- she infuriated me last night.

She is so smug and self centred and I think she's an appalling judge- her comments are bland, are always the same and she brings nothing to the show IMO

Danni and Louis are actually my favourites and I still like Simon but the way he and her act together is really pissing me off

and me, last night was disgusting, if their PR people lurk on the forums, i hope they get the message we are p**sed off with pathetic Cowell and Tweedy(i love putting Tweedy as she wont go back to that, Cole obvious helps her career;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    I feel the same... I've gone off her a lot after last night. She's just acting strange and she's sucking up to Simon so much it makes me feel ill. She doesn't seem to say anything constructive to anyone, either.
  • Options
    puffin1962puffin1962 Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    She seems to be very bitchy this year

I'm also hating the Simon/Cheryl hard sell that certain contestants are automatic international superstars
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D mo is fine, pyramid, we do share the same brain on all topics!!! so you watched the girls allowed docu too;)(i felt ashamed glad other have seen it:D)

Great!! :D

She is a KP in a different type of packing in a different type of entertainment world. Prettier perhaps, but far as I'm concerned, she's as false as her lashes, hair, fake tan, nails and teeth.

Let's put it this way. I can make a pie, bring it out of the oven after it's been prepared, and it is all golden brown, fluffy pastry and looks fab, so good you want to eat it. But it's a shite pie..... that's what the inside is filled with, that's the contents of the pie.

Doesn't look so appealing when you cut away the top of the pastry eh. ;)

That's a perfect example of her.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just see it as her real self coming out, her mask slipping finally - all her fans were in love with a managed, controlled, projected image of Cheryl. The sweet, butter wouldn't melt, Cheryl.

That Cheryl doesn't exist imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great!! :D

She is a KP in a different type of packing in a different type of entertainment world. Prettier perhaps, but far as I'm concerned, she's as false as her lashes, hair, fake tan, nails and teeth.

Let's put it this way. I can make a pie, bring it out of the oven after it's been prepared, and it is all golden brown, fluffy pastry and looks fab, so good you want to eat it. But it's a shite pie..... that's what the inside is filled with, that's the contents of the pie.

Doesn't look so appealing when you cut away the top of the pastry eh. ;)

That's a perfect example of her.

:D:D:D wonderfully put and described perfect, she is shite as the pie you cooked!!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    and me, last night was disgusting, if their PR people lurk on the forums, i hope they get the message we are p**sed off with pathetic Cowell and Tweedy(i love putting Tweedy as she wont go back to that, Cole obvious helps her career;)

I still love Simon but he needs to go back to being acid tongued - in previous years, he'd have seen right through cher and last night he was fawning all over her FFS

He's being too mild and then making louis and danni out to be the harsh critics when they're right

Cheryl is wearing simon's balls for earrings this year :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still love Simon but he needs to go back to being acid tongued - in previous years, he'd have seen right through cher and last night he was fawning all over her FFS

He's being too mild and then making louis and danni out to be the harsh critics when they're right

Cheryl is wearing simon's balls for earrings this year :D

you see people are saying he is being nice, i didnt see that i saw a bitchy man who only wanted to disagree with anything Dannii said all night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D wonderfully put and described perfect, she is shite as the pie you cooked!!!:D

It's left a pretty bad smell in the kitchen though Mo. :( I'm starting to heave a little. :cry:

:D

Sorcha: I LOVE 'Cheryl wearing Simons balls for earrings' PMSL. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    you see people are saying he is being nice, i didnt see that i saw a bitchy man who only wanted to disagree with anything Dannii said all night.

I meant he's been too mild to the performers who are his faves like cher/katie etc but is vile to storm and also to Danni

Louis can take it because Louis can give it back but Danni is the 1 I feel most sorry for
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's left a pretty bad smell in the kitchen though Mo. :( I'm starting to heave a little. :cry:

:D

Sorcha: I LOVE 'Cheryl wearing Simons balls for earrings' PMSL. :D

well she's gotta be doing something to his balls at the very least as he's acting like a lovestruck teenager :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member

Don't worry. I have sunk even lower and watched the saturdays 24/7 also. Agree with both of you. At least Nadine has always been forthright about her ambition. Heck she has even gone anorexic for it! THAT is commitment.

Cheryl. Nice face, bad rest.