Emmerdale - The Aaron Livesy Story [SPOILERS - Part 20]

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just did!:( Do we know that she definatly gets an abortion?

No that's the only spoilers we have so far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It certainly appears from these that there is something in the test results which makes Rhona question going through with the pregnancy. It must be something serious as she has so wanted the baby until this point. Looks like we're in for more sad eps during this story. :(

unfortuntely so, most of the storylines are going that way at the moment, it seems as though aarson are the only ones who may be happy at chrimbo
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,383
    Forum Member
    I'm glad we're still hopeful:) I don't want to jinx it either so I'm preparing to except PNDP. Do you think Rhona will have a girl? I think Paddy and Marlon would probably want a daughter, especially as Paddy already has a son-ish-. I have a feeling Paddy and Marlon will become friends again when Rhona's giving birth, in a comedy moment:D I hope when it's born Aaron or jackson looks afther the baby sometimes, men with babies make my uterus glow:p:o

Edit: Oh noes! bad spoilers!

There is rumours Zoe is leaving ED next year. I thought maybe she keeps the baby and theres complications during the birth and she dies...leaving Padlon to bring up the baby...since TPTB seem to see Aaron, Paddy and Marlon broken hearted and devastated, it wouldnt really surprise me if they went down this rtoute.

P.S. Just to clarify, it has NOT been officially confirmed that Zoe is leaving next year, this is all just speculation and my thoughts on what could possibly happen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ginni wrote: »
    Yeah, this is what I have been saying all along,

And we appreciate your continual PMA Ginny. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spinal shock only begins to resolve 8 -12 weeks post injury. I am fairly sure we were told just after the crash he had two bones broken in his neck, which they initially treated with traction, suggesting there was no displacement.

but spinal shock can last months though, thats what one of the docs said at work?? am confuzzled now!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is rumours Zoe is leaving ED next year. I thought maybe she keeps the baby and theres complications during the birth and she dies...leaving Padlon to bring up the baby...since TPTB seem to see Aaron, Paddy and Marlon broken hearted and devastated, it wouldnt really surprise me if they went down this rtoute.

P.S. Just to clarify, it has NOT been officially confirmed that Zoe is leaving next year, this is all just speculation and my thoughts on what could possibly happen.

if Zoe does leave then, this is gonna mean more heartache for poor paddy, feel so sorry for him, i wonder if himand marlon will make up soon :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These are the spoilers we've had so far re: Rhona and the baby.

Mon 13 Dec "Rhona receives troubling news at the hospital"

Tues 14 Dec "Rhona anxiously awaits her test results"

Wed 15 Dec "Rhona’s unsure if she can keep her baby"

Thurs 16 Dec "Marlon is desperate for Rhona to change her mind about the baby"

cheers star...
    curlypubes wrote: »
    I kind of hope she does lose it :o

I want baby Phona!! Not baby Mhona!

I'd have preferred that too.. :o but since she's already in the family way i hope she keeps it
    I'm glad we're still hopeful:) I don't want to jinx it either so I'm preparing to except PNDP. Do you think Rhona will have a girl? I think Paddy and Marlon would probably want a daughter, especially as Paddy already has a son-ish-. I have a feeling Paddy and Marlon will become friends again when Rhona's giving birth, in a comedy moment:D I hope when it's born Aaron or jackson looks afther the baby sometimes, men with babies make my uterus glow:p:o

Edit: Oh noes! bad spoilers!

BIB- I'm sure they'll be friends again before xmas but not before another emotional man to man which will no doubt leave us(especially alan brawling like babies)

men with babies is are an awesome sight..if men only knew what a puller it is then alot more would have them strapped to them at all times..we'd see baby for hire businesses sprouting everywhere
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And we appreciate your continual PMA Ginny. :)

we certainly do :D:):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makaa wrote: »
    cheers star...

I'd have preferred that too.. :o but since she's already in the family way i hope she keeps it

BIB- I'm sure they'll be friends again before xmas but not before another emotional man to man which will no doubt leave us(especially alan brawling like babies)
    men with babies is are an awesome sight..if men only knew what a puller it is then alot more would have them strapped to them at all times..we'd see baby for hire businesses sprouting everywhere

BIB i do hope so, won't be the same in ED with these two at each others throats :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Spinal shock only begins to resolve 8 -12 weeks post injury. I am fairly sure we were told just after the crash he had two bones broken in his neck, which they initially treated with traction, suggesting there was no displacement.

Does that mean he could possibly walk again?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cheers star...

PMSL: you know me so well, i just hate seeing heartbreak/ache for people, i do have a tendancy to forget to remove my rose tinted glasses you know, so when i do i come back to earth with a BANG!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,876
    Forum Member
    I think the Rhona baby s/l willbe Down's as it would fit with the finding out something at the sscan and then waiting for test results, questioning whether to keep the baby, that and the fact she'll be higher risk due to her age.
    I really hope she decides to keep the baby though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi-peeps wrote: »
    but spinal shock can last months though, thats what one of the docs said at work?? am confuzzled now!!

I said begins to resolve, which I would imagine is when the posibility of sensation and feeling begin to return, but would likely be very slight at first, and take a considerable time before any function returns, if it is going to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crusty77 wrote: »
    we certainly do :D:):D

2 always positive people is more than enough to keep PMA levels going..the rest of you being on a constant see saw of emotions is fine with me thank you very much:p:rolleyes::D:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nope:( his neck is fractured and the rule of thumb is loss of movement anywhere below the fracture, but having said that, as i said before he can breath independantly has he has full control of his diaphragm, so he may get his arms back or sensation atleast!!
    Forum Member
    cheers star...

Aw yeah I hope they become friends again soon as they're an awesome partnership, I love Rhona too, I hope Zoe doesn't leave!

haha I saw this guy I went to school with with his baby son yesterday and it was a totally turn on:o and I used to hate him!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These are the spoilers we've had so far re: Rhona and the baby.

Mon 13 Dec "Rhona receives troubling news at the hospital"

Tues 14 Dec "Rhona anxiously awaits her test results"

Wed 15 Dec "Rhona’s unsure if she can keep her baby"

Thurs 16 Dec "Marlon is desperate for Rhona to change her mind about the baby"

So cos of her age the baby may have downs or something like that. If it is Downs then the 'not keeping it' thing would be silly. Sure, we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the spoilers.

Oh wait! It could have fetal alcohol syndrome but thats not usually diagnosed until after the baby is born.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think that would be stretching credability, but they have told us nothing much about his injury, no level of spinal damage, what they have seen on xrays or scans and Jackson was going on about 'rods down his spine' or something, and Hazel; was talking about then'fixing his back' pre-op, so who knows
    Forum Member
    Nope:( his neck is fractured and the rule of thumb is loss of movement anywhere below the fracture, but having said that, as i said before he can breath independantly has he has full control of his diaphragm, so he may get his arms back or sensation atleast!!

:(:cry: oh well as horrible as that would be in real life at least he can get his arms back (and he better!) if he gets his arms back I can cope:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PMSL: you know me so well, i just hate seeing heartbreak/ache for people, i do have a tendancy to forget to remove my rose tinted glasses you know, so when i do i come back to earth with a BANG!!!!

haha!!! never change..every family needs a crier:p
    grumple wrote: »
    I think the Rhona baby s/l willbe Down's as it would fit with the finding out something at the sscan and then waiting for test results, questioning whether to keep the baby, that and the fact she'll be higher risk due to her age.

BIB- poor Rhona..that will be her cue to blame herself forever for loving Paddy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 always positive people is more than enough to keep PMA levels going..the rest of you being on a constant see saw of emotions is fine with me thank you very much:p:rolleyes::D:o

:D:p;):D
    Forum Member
    I think that would be stretching credability, but they have told us nothing much about his injury, no level of spinal damage, what they have seen on xrays or scans and Jackson was going on about 'rods down his spine' or something, and Hazel; was talking about then'fixing his back' pre-op, so who knows

they can stretch credability as much as they want:D I'm sure we wouldn't complain. I suppose they have been vauge about his injuries so as long as they continue to do that there's a chance, although I woun't get my hopes up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The problem is the damage to the spine, not the broken bones which they treated with traction in the halo before internal fixation the other week. Treating it like that suggests the bones were not displaced therefore not in themselves causing further damage to the spine

Edit: Tom Evans, the rugby player broke his neck earlier in the year but is not paralysed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grumple wrote: »

I think it could be Down's too. I do hope she decides to keep the baby, this story will be sad enough with the breakdown of Paddy and Marlon's friendship without adding her not keeping it to the mix too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it could be Down's too. I do hope she decides to keep the baby, this story will be sad enough with the breakdown of Paddy and Marlon's friendship without adding her not keeping it to the mix too.

poor marlon, he really does deserve some happiness, sorry and paddy :cry:
This discussion has been closed.