The Daily Pwice

Comments

• johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Er...?
    Harvey seems to have way more privacy than Princess and Junior - unless you mean that you want KP to allow Harvey to feature in his Dad's crappy TV show with the other two?

What I said was that KP should give Harvey the same level of privacy that SHE gives to the other two. She keeps them out of her documentaries and bangs on about their right to privacy, yet parades Harvey around and has made a documentary about him. If she wants to keep her kids out of her documentaries, etc, then it should apply to all three!
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Er...?
    Harvey seems to have way more privacy than Princess and Junior - unless you mean that you want KP to allow Harvey to feature in his Dad's crappy TV show with the other two?

Read the part you bolded.

She affords two of them privacy :rolleyes: yet doesn't afford Harvey the same.....the fact she allows Harvey to feature in her crappy show and not the other two means both she and PA are doing the exact same....ridiculous to try and split hairs and beyond the pale for anyone to suggest she is doing anything for 'awareness' ..coming from this pig ignorant lump who has already opened her trout pout and reinforced a stereotype for parents and children with disabilities.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    What I said was that KP should give Harvey the same level of privacy that SHE gives to the other two. She keeps them out of her documentaries and bangs on about their right to privacy, yet parades Harvey around and has made a documentary about him. If she wants to keep her kids out of her documentaries, etc, then it should apply to all three!
    Read the part you bolded.

She affords two of them privacy :rolleyes: yet doesn't afford Harvey the same.....the fact she allows Harvey to feature in her crappy show and not the other two means both she and PA are doing the exact same....ridiculous to try and split hairs and beyond the pale for anyone to suggest she is doing anything for 'awareness' ..coming from this pig ignorant lump who has already opened her trout pout and reinforced a stereotype for parents and children with disabilities.

These ^^.

I'm sick of this phrase 'raising awareness' that's used re KP and Harvey. She only raises awareness of herself. I've never seen or heard her do any work for this Vision charity, apart from selling off her old clothes on eBay in aid of them, and even so, they only get a proportion of the sale price and not the whole lot. I believe she's supposed to have run marathons for them too, but she's pulled out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These ^^.

I'm sick of this phrase 'raising awareness' that's used re KP and Harvey. She only raises awareness of herself. I've never seen or heard her do any work for this Vision charity, apart from selling off her old clothes on eBay in aid of them, and even so, they only get a proportion of the sale price and not the whole lot. I believe she's supposed to have run marathons for them too, but she's pulled out.

Seeing 'raising awareness' coming out of any z listers mouth makes me want to punch a kitten, and I love kittens :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anybody know if CAN retain the rights to photos of KP taken when they managed her?.. I only ask because on the Vision website there is a very nice photo of KP but next to it is 'Photo: Can Associates Ltd'... I am surprised she has not updated it.

http://www.visioncharity.co.uk/patrons.php

Disclaimer... a very nice photo of KP are not words that pass my fingers very often but that is a lovely photo... I really love the vintage look full stop though
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anybody know if CAN retain the rights to photos of KP taken when they managed her?.. I only ask because on the Vision website there is a very nice photo of KP but next to it is 'Photo: Can Associates Ltd'... I am surprised she has not updated it.

http://www.visioncharity.co.uk/patrons.php

Disclaimer... a very nice photo of KP are not words that pass my fingers very often but that is a lovely photo... I really love the vintage look full stop though

I was thinking about ordering this dress but they haven't got my size :(http://www.vivienofholloway.com/en/category/jezebel-pencil-dress/jezebel-pencil/1689/
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These ^^.

She completed the London marathon just before her and Peter split up .. And she had to pull out of some others during the race on doctors orders
    She has also completed half Marathons ..IIRC Brighton was one of them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I was thinking about ordering this dress but they haven't got my size :(http://www.vivienofholloway.com/en/category/jezebel-pencil-dress/jezebel-pencil/1689/

Dammit Blondie, I've only just managed to prize myself off that website!!!
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She completed the London marathon just before her and Peter split up .. And she had to pull out of some others during the race on doctors orders

Did she 'complete' it though? I seem to recall she walked the latter half of it and came in at way over 6 hours? That is hardly completing a marathon?

Going back to Grace in Love's post about raising awareness, I have to say I agree, the majority of celebs do it to raise their profile. The majority of them, if they so wished, could shove £25k the way of the charity without running? If they wished to do a marathon, there are lots of local ones that they could do publicity free ...

The way people were going on about Katherine Jenkins and KP to a degree, you would thing running a marathon was like flying to the moon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tsarina
    Of course she completed it..many people walk over the line ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    7h 11m You're right, she completed it, that's about all
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »
    7h 11m You're right, she completed it, that's about all

More than I've ever done..she isn't a professional runner and I applaud anyone who competes ..it's not something you can get up on the Sunday morning and do
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The way people were going on about Katherine Jenkins and KP to a degree, you would thing running a marathon was like flying to the moon.

To be fair it is a pretty massive feat, I am amazed anyone can do it even if they walked over the line. I certainly couldn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More than I've ever done..she isn't a professional runner and I applaud anyone who competes ..it's not something you can get up on the Sunday morning and do

I refer you to my post 3060.

It is not a massive feat to run a marathon. It takes dedication and time that's all. If you are of reasonable health and barring injuries, anyone can do it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I refer you to my post 3060.

It is not a massive feat to run a marathon. It takes dedication and time that's all. If you are of reasonable health and barring injuries, anyone can do it.

What ...to run 26 miles is not a massive feat ...:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Blondieeeeeeeeeeeeee I am trying to save... I will not buy anything... else :o:o:o... if I was a lesser person I would tell you I had something very similar already and it was cheaper but I am above that sort of thing :p:p:p

I must admit I do admire runners... the walk for life is as far as my athletic prowess takes me... I couldn't run half a marathon... whilst she is a twit for trying to do something she does not have the will power to train for at least she replaces the money its not like she is robbing charity boxes.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thougt she pulled out of that one? wasn't there some story about her running having just had a miscarriage?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What ...to run 26 miles is not a massive feat ...:D:D:D:D

No, it is not a massive feat. As I said, it takes time and dedication doing the long runs beforehand to build up the stamina but seriously pretty much anyone could do it if they set their mind to it.

Have a think about how long it takes you to walk a mile and then multiply it by 26. 17 mins per mile could pretty much be achieved by any averagely fit young person without any training. Training, that is the reason it took her that long, she couldn't be arsed to put in the training.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I thougt she pulled out of that one? wasn't there some story about her running having just had a miscarriage?

She did run just after suffering her miscarriage and completed the race..
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, it is not a massive feat. As I said, it takes time and dedication doing the long runs beforehand to build up the stamina but seriously pretty much anyone could do it if they set their mind to it.

Have a think about how long it takes you to walk a mile and then multiply it by 26. 17 mins per mile could pretty much be achieved by any averagely fit young person without any training. Training, that is the reason it took her that long, she couldn't be arsed to put in the training.

Regardless who it is, it is a massive deal and I would not be so blinkered that I could not offer a well done to anyone who had completed a marathon.
    However chavvy.
    Course, it's Eddie Izzard who has my heart.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must admit I do admire runners... the walk for life is as far as my athletic prowess takes me... I couldn't run half a marathon... whilst she is a twit for trying to do something she does not have the will power to train for at least she replaces the money its not like she is robbing charity boxes.

The furthest my athletic prowess takes me is the time it takes to get from the sofa to the fridge :o:cool:

I must admit if I did a marathon and someone said its no mean feat I would probably sock them one, well, I would do it mentally as I would be too busy dying in a puddle on the finish line.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Regardless who it is, it is a massive deal and I would not be so blinkered that I could not offer a well done to anyone who had completed a marathon.
    However chavvy.

Quite.
    Only on DS could someone COMPLETE a marathon, then get slagged off because they didn't do it quickly enough.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    However chavvy.

I'm not being blinkered :cool: Just stating what are the facts. People seem to think it is impossible but I would hazard a guess that a good majority of you could do it :)

Eddie Izzard was stupendous. Now that is something that I couldn't do. Not enough dedication ;)

Chavvy has nothing to do with it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not being blinkered :cool: Just stating what are the facts. People seem to think it is impossible but I would hazard a guess that a good majority of you could do it :)

Eddie Izzard was stupendous. Now that is something that I couldn't do. Not enough dedication ;)

Chavvy has nothing to do with it?

Eddie Izzard is just incredible, I'm in so much awe
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eddie Izzard is just incredible, I'm in so much awe

I actually ran about 10ft with Eddie when he ran past my house he stopped for water and a pic with my daughter ..top bloke
This discussion has been closed.