Options

Liverpool Supporters Thread (Part 20)

Comments

• Options
    1manonthebog1manonthebog Posts: 3,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me this guys, I added LFCTV to Sky today for £7 for the reason couldn't be arsed watching it on my PC, can I call to cancel this today giving them the 30 days notice or do I have to wait to the end of my 30 days then give another 30 days notice?
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me this guys, I added LFCTV to Sky today for £7 for the reason couldn't be arsed watching it on my PC, can I call to cancel this today giving them the 30 days notice or do I have to wait to the end of my 30 days then give another 30 days notice?

I'm guessing you would have to wait that's a bit cheeky lol, I just recently joined Sky too, or just keep it?

I have a multiscreen set up so I can just blast it through to my TV across the room :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing you would have to wait that's a bit cheeky lol, I just recently joined Sky too, or just keep it?

I have a multiscreen set up so I can just blast it throw to my TV across the room :)

Phoned them up and yep they cancelled, will go of in 31 days :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phoned them up and yep they cancelled, will go of in 31 days :)

Yup that's fair enough.

Just checked the line ups and I'm hoping the subs are soon because that's where some of my faves are, Suarez Torres and Garcia :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup that's fair enough.

Just checked the line ups and I'm hoping the subs are soon because that's where some of my faves are, Suarez Torres and Garcia :)

Agreed, why are they on the bench? I'd of thought they would of started. Can't wait to see Garcia back in action, used to be an excellent player
  • Options
    bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So excited to see alonso playing back at afield :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great fun :D

What a trick pass from Henry I would love to see him score.
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'll be interesting to see how many subs are made at half time. Hopefully Henry stays on, I really want to see him score (as well as a goal a piece for Suarez and Torres).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suarez and torres playing together, this gets me excited! And garlic coming on, loved that guy!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dandem wrote: »
    It'll be interesting to see how many subs are made at half time. Hopefully Henry stays on, I really want to see him score (as well as a goal a piece for Suarez and Torres).

Henry is off now and Suarez Torres on, here we go.

Terry really enjoying himself :)
  • Options
    OrchideamOrchideam Posts: 5,487
    Forum Member
    Struggling to get away from Anfield now, bu would not have missed it for the world. Brilliant to be part of the whole atmosphere! Happy bunny!:D
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice to hear the Luis Suarez and Fernando Torres songs get an airing from the fans at Anfield today. Brought back memories, the fans were brilliant in general.

Don't think I heard the Luis Garcia song though...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was great would have loved to have been there.

Gerrard saying Suarez and Torres refused the penalty I guess I can understand it if they were to miss.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nice to hear the Luis Suarez and Fernando Torres songs get an airing from the fans at Anfield today. Brought back memories, the fans were brilliant in general.

Yep, it was sung a few times. Terry was the only one got a booing, but he laughed and applauded he Kop for that!
  • Options
    MalbrenMalbren Posts: 3,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bexmil89 wrote: »
    Suarez and torres playing together, this gets me excited! And garlic coming on, loved that guy!
    I'm not a fan of Garlic, bloody love Garcia though :D:D

From my viewpoint of LFCTV GO it was the 3rd most sung song behind Suarez & Torres's. :)

Great to watch, took 3 attempts to get the live stream though, kept saying server error due to high demand, shouldn't have left it so late I suppose. I will re-watch the lot at 8pm as it was a few mins past kick off before it came on so missed pre-match.

I just love Pepe, Xabi, Riise, Luis & Suarez :) ...oh and Dirk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Malbren wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of Garlic, bloody love Garcia though :D:D

From my viewpoint of LFCTV GO it was the 3rd most sung song behind Suarez & Torres's. :)

Great to watch, took 3 attempts to get the live stream though, kept saying server error due to high demand, shouldn't have left it so late I suppose. I will re-watch the lot at 8pm as it was a few mins past kick off before it came on so missed pre-match.

I just love Pepe, Xabi, Riise, Luis & Suarez :) ...oh and Dirk

I realised that autocorrect when it was too late :D
  • Options
    TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    Carragher handled Suárez really well. If we get in the CL next season and end up playing Barcelona, we need to play him. :p

Drogba played a great ball to Mario. Unfortunately Mario didn't do much with it, but it'd have been an amazing assist had he scored.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know this is the DM, but how true do you rate this rumour to be? That Sterling has turned down £180k per week from us!

I doubt that we would even have offered him that much in the first place, Coutinho (a better and more vital player imo) very happily settled for half that. Should this have any basis in fact, then as far as I'm concerned "Bye bye Sterling", but only if we get a massive offer for you, otherwise we can just bench you til end of contract!

Seriously though, no way is this factual.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orchideam wrote: »
    I know this is the DM, but how true do you rate this rumour to be? That Sterling has turned down £180k per week from us!

I doubt that we would even have offered him that much in the first place, Coutinho (a better and more vital player imo) very happily settled for half that. Should this have any basis in fact, then as far as I'm concerned "Bye bye Sterling", but only if we get a massive offer for you, otherwise we can just bench you til end of contract!

Just been reading about it and if true get rid, he isn't worth 80k a week let alone 180k.
  • Options
    ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    Agree with the above comments. I doubt we'd even offer him 180k but if we did, that would put him in Hazard territory and he's not even close to being as good as the Belgian.

100k is the absolute max I'd offer because he could become very good in the next few years (at which point he could renegotiate) but if he's wanting silly money right now then he can go and sit on City's bench. Ibe will happily take his place.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 294
    Forum Member

First line of the article "Liverpool have expressed an interest in signing Radamel Falcao, according to The Sun."

Stopped reading right there, no credible source; it's just gossip.
  • Options
    misawa97misawa97 Posts: 11,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Rubbish unless Falcao is prepared to drop his wages by at least 50%
    know this is the DM, but how true do you rate this rumour to be? That Sterling has turned down £180k per week from us!

It doesn't actually say he was offered £180k a week. I think he could go as his agent is leaking stories trying to put pressue on the owners but they wont budge.
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this relevant in terms of the Sterling contract issue, but what was your clubs thinking all those years ago, when they let Mcmanaman join Real on a pre-contract agreement?
    Why did you not look to sell him to try and get some cash for him (or did that not work)?

Do you think history will repeat itself with Sterling?
This discussion has been closed.