Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXVII (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    AlexiRAlexiR Posts: 22,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee_Smith2 wrote: »
    As iffy as they treated Sting, it was still high art compared to a lot of the stuff he put up with in WCW. From Chamber of Horrors to Robocop to Vampiro. Then into TNA and the stuff with 'They' and a drugged up Jeff Hardy.
    This is true.
    JCR wrote: »
    Think WWE might have a bigger problem selling Steph as being a credible opponent for Rousey (MMA record won 11 lost 0, eight of the 11 lasting under one minute) :o:)
    Please who doesn't buy Stephanie as a credible opponent for Rousey? She's Stephanie McMahon damn it!

I'd assume or hope though that they won't go credible opponent route and would go Stephanie finally getting her comeuppance instead.
  • Options
    AlexiRAlexiR Posts: 22,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    So you mean HHH was proven to be right all along in storyline? I think I've seen this one before...
    I don't think you have. That never happens. Ever.
  • Options
    Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    Did you see my response lol. I'm still a little giddy. Definiteky a drive to maccy d's for brekkie soon lol

I was just giddy at the site of Paige and those blue streaks in her hair Id like to think that its cause she knew that I was watching cause blue is my favorite colour;-):D.Im just delighted that Seth finally did it I swear that I love the guy so much that I have a bit of a man crush on him I am allowed one right:blush::D?
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,989
    Forum Member
    I was just giddy at the site of Paige and those blue streaks in her hair Id like to think that its cause she knew that I was watching cause blue is my favorite colour;-):D.Im just delighted that Seth finally did it I swear that I love the guy so much that I have a bit of a man crush on him I am allowed one right:blush::D?

I'm gonna take a punt and say it's got nothing to do with you :D

But in terms of Seth, crack on lol. But he's mine, just be aware :D
  • Options
    Lee_Smith2Lee_Smith2 Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Shawn in town we should have predicated he might get involved. He'd been saying for years he wanted work with Sting.

I also found it amusing how Hulk had to be there. He's been feeding off the guy for 20 years
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Also just to say, I'm not looking forward to Jericho's Cena interview. I'd quite happily listen to a second Austin one with him though
  • Options
    Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    I'm gonna take a punt and say it's got nothing to do with you :D

But in terms of Seth, crack on lol. But he's mine, just be aware :D

Im just gonna presume that Paige likes blue cause of Chelsea that girl always finds a way to turn me on *sighs*;-):D. Don't you worry Hollie Im not gonna turn gay for our Seth I don't wanna make ya feel jealous and besides I thought you loved Randy:D.
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're not dissing Return of Robocop! No No No!

Seriously the bit where Sid and the rest of the horsemen have to act shit scared because Robocop is coming to get them is amazing. That, 'Welcome to Oz' and the Halloween Havoc 93 open are the unholy trinity of early 90's wcw wrestlecrap which quite frankly is worth the £9.99 a month alone. :D

Goodnight all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Im just gonna presume that Paige likes blue cause of Chelsea that girl always finds a way to turn me on *sighs*;-):D. Don't you worry Hollie Im not gonna turn gay for our Seth I don't wanna make ya feel jealous and besides I thought you loved Randy:D.

Yeah well that bitch has him :( and that's a low blow, real low
  • Options
    PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New poll on WWE.com - What was your favourite WrestleMania 31 ring entrance?

http://www.wwe.com/inside/polls/favorite-wrestlemania-31-ring-entrance
    Triple H
    Sting
    Rusev
    Bray Wyatt
    The Undertaker

I voted for Taker.

:)
  • Options
    goodol lsgoodol ls Posts: 1,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just back from Wrestlemania. What an event. One of the best I have ever seen. Bud Lights were drank all day and I also managed to meet Hacksaw and the Model Rick Martel. I told you all about Rollins did I not?
  • Options
    BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No such luck :(

A good week to you too . :-D
    JCR wrote: »
    Think WWE might have a bigger problem selling Steph as being a credible opponent for Rousey (MMA record won 11 lost 0, eight of the 11 lasting under one minute) :o:)

Don't think it needs to be credible. It 's Steph v Rousey - just have Steph be Steph and Rousey be Rousey and you 've got your match and then have Rousey squash Steph like a bug.

Still buzzing after that Mania - the obvious moment will be the highlight but some really good matches there (and no real dross) and several Mania momemts throughout. I should've known it'd be a good Mania right from the stooge-off.

FMKK wrote: »

Something feels so very right about that photo lol :-D

Also Kane aside good night for the Authority last night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also something I missed at the time but Nash jokily grabbed his quad after his bump in that HHH/ Sting match. In fact it must be some sort of medical miracle that nobody tore anything in that match.
  • Options
    AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    Also something I missed at the time but Nash jokily grabbed his quad after his bump in that HHH/ Sting match. In fact it must be some sort of medical miracle that nobody tore anything in that match.

I spotted it, highly amusing!

Sort of woken up still in a little disbelief. After spending weeks shuddering at the thought of what sort of Mania we'd get, they gave us one of the best in memory.

Have you seen the new plates for Rollins title? They suit it so much :D

Gif of the night
    http://i.imgur.com/aw50bX8.jpg
  • Options
    Robbie_90Robbie_90 Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    I thought it was quite an enjoyable Wrestlemania on the whole. The booking was spot on for most of it. Only thing I would have done differently is put Sting over, however I understand they were telling the story of WWF vs WCW, and no matter how special Sting is, WCW is never coming out on top in any element over WWF!
  • Options
    spiderwebsspiderwebs Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Thought wrestlemania was brilliant. The only fault was cenas match (zzzz) would have rather seen the tag teams get that spot.

So happy for Rollins, an amazing talent and what an ending, no one came out of that looking weak.
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spiderwebs wrote: »
    Thought wrestlemania was brilliant. The only fault was cenas match (zzzz) would have rather seen the tag teams get that spot.

So happy for Rollins, an amazing talent and what an ending, no one came out of that looking weak.

I'm gonna watch it via the network tonight (probably the last PPV before I cancel) just couldn't be bothered to stop up musta been the clocks going forward) :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I spotted it, highly amusing!

Sort of woken up still in a little disbelief. After spending weeks shuddering at the thought of what sort of Mania we'd get, they gave us one of the best in memory.

Have you seen the new plates for Rollins title? They suit it so much :D

Gif of the night
    http://i.imgur.com/aw50bX8.jpg

Said it could be good or could be bad - thank goodness it was the former. Even the matches I feared might be a drag were pretty good.

WWE have given us the full range of quality these past few weeks . :-D

Pleasure to share that Mania with all of you too - thread at its best last night. Thanks for putting up with me :-D
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having just awoken from my slumber, after watching Mania, I have to say that I am still basking in the afterglow of a show well done (well apart from Big Slow winning the jobbers rumble).

Raw tonight shall be very interesting, although I doubt Brock will be there, more likely Haymen will just be there on his own again.
  • Options
    ICT User 77ICT User 77 Posts: 11,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great Wrestlemania. Really entertaining and some good stuff for WWE to work with.

Great to see Rollins win the WWE Title. Much deserved. Another positive about this is Rollins has a good selection of challengers who can face him for the title.

I'd expect Randy Orton to be the first challenger at Extreme Rules unless Lesnar is working the PPV. As others have mentioned on here though Rollins V Lesnar could be saved until Summerslam whilst Rollins faces challengers such as Orton in the interim.

As much as I like Reigns and as impressive he looked at Wrestlemania. I would keep him back from the title picture for a few months and allow him to build some momentum by winning some feuds on his way back to the title picture. He could definitely as AlexiR has mentioned be told he does not get another title shot only to win MITB and be another challenger to Rollins title.

Good to also see Bryan and Cena win the IC and US titles respectively. Both titles are now being held by top guys who can certainly provide them with the spotlight both titles require. Both Cena and Bryan should have long title reigns and neither should focus on the WWE Title whilst they've got their current titles to really put some emphasis on the prestige of both titles.

Overall as mentioned a really entertaining show. It would be nice to see WWE develop some good storylines with the above and provide more great entertainment.
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Said it could be good or could be bad - thank goodness it was the former. Even the matches I feared might be a drag were pretty good.

Pleasure to share that Mania with all of you too - thread at its best last night. Thanks for putting up with me :-D

Have you got Eve's number yet? ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They really stepped it up and for once it all makes logical sense :D

To quote a certain 'UpToMyKnees' - 'A lot of wrestling sucks, but when it's good, it's f**king great'

It was very fun in here last night, certainly a new experience for watching :p
    Raw should be just as fun
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched the main event again. Loved the camera panning to the young guy who was seriously devastated when Rollins won. :D
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Just watched the main event again. Loved the camera panning to the young guy who was seriously devastated when Rollins won. :D

They found the only one who was
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They found the only one who was

The kid was a shill :p
This discussion has been closed.