Aiden Deserved a second Chance

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
Forum Member
..... especially if katie derserved three.

surely katie will go next week.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    I agree. I liked his performances esp Diamonds are Forever. I would have liked to see a few more atleast.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course he did.

Saving someone who has consistantly been in the bottom two for weeks stinks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie will be in the bottom 2/3 next week, and I guarantee that $imon will vote her out.

What a joke :( Only advantage is that Aiden won't be so tainted by the X-Factor-so-not-credible brush.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trac wrote: »

I have said that for the last two weeks :(

Ding Dong the witch isn't dead yet :rolleyes:
  • BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another to fall at the hands of the Beast, the Antiwagner, the Katie.

While Wagner remains though, she will always be pushed into the shadows of the bottom 2, and she can not hide from the light of truth for much longer.
  • JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    disagree, he was not appreciated so he is best shot of it as he is toooooooo talented.

Katie rocks.
  • Matt7Matt7 Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no point in having the sing off unless the person who performed best in it is saved. Katie performed the best and deserved to be saved.

Might as well scrap the sing off and go straight to the judges vote otherwise.
  • CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
    Forum Member
    he has been there by the skin of his teeth every week no doubt and he was outsung when it mattered, thats how it goes wether people agree with it or not. Anyway, the public decided and so he obviously wasnt as popular as many people assumed to think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    Without a doubt he deserved a second chance.

Shame on Simon and the judges for not saving him.
  • LarocLaroc Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he did, but unfortunatley for us the media who are stuck up SC's backside would rather write about the whiney one. SC knows this show is tired and it has never been a talent show, so kicking out the most attention seeking contestant they have probably ever had would be a bad move.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, I don't like Aidan and think his singing is terrible but he deserved another chance as it was his first week in the bottom 2, compared to Katie who has had too many chances already.
    Forum Member
    Bananafish wrote: »
    Another to fall at the hands of the Beast, the Antiwagner, the Katie.

While Wagner remains though, she will always be pushed into the shadows of the bottom 2, and she can not hide from the light of truth for much longer.

Well, whatever happens here on in, Katie has proven herself and she has won out against the knockers. No one can take any credit when she does go now as their claims are unfounded and simply bullying brought about by press pressure.
  • LarocLaroc Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt7 wrote: »
    There is no point in having the sing off unless the person who performed best in it is saved. Katie performed the best and deserved to be saved.

Might as well scrap the sing off and go straight to the judges vote otherwise.

Someone should maybe remind the judges of that then because some weeks they do not judge on the sing off, SC being the worst offender.
    Forum Member
    I agree, I don't like Aidan and think his singing is terrible but he deserved another chance as it was his first week in the bottom 2, compared to Katie who has had too many chances already.

It is NOT a charitable event, its a vocal competition (tell wagner voters) and wether he had been in the bottom two before or not, he sang terribly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    Jaggedcat wrote: »
    disagree, he was not appreciated so he is best shot of it as he is toooooooo talented.

Katie rocks.

Are you suggesting they be thrown at her? :D
  • LittleNothingLittleNothing Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    damn right he did :mad:

If Kattie desserves 4 chances. Then someone who imo has more talent and charisma in his quiff than she does in her whole body desserved at least one :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    Well people who voted didn't seem to think he deserved a second chance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CloudyE wrote: »
    It is NOT a charitable event, its a vocal competition (tell wagner voters) and wether he had been in the bottom two before or not, he sang terribly.

I agree.
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Simon obviously didnt think he did deserve a second chance. He knew it would go to deadlock as Cheryl would vote to keep Katie, and Danni would vote to keep Aiden, and he knew that Louis would vote to keep Aiden as well this week.
    Therefore he knew it would go to the public vote.

The question then is: Did he know Aiden had the least public votes?
    We shall never know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. I liked his performances esp Diamonds are Forever. I would have liked to see a few more atleast.

Hadn't he murdered enough songs already :eek: Giving him another chance would have been criminal - assault on my ears :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the end of the day if Aiden was that popular he would never had been in the bottom two.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LFC1892 wrote: »
    Well people who voted didn't seem to think he deserved a second chance.

If the vote was one to 'evict' contestants, there would be merit in your statement. However, since the vote is a positive one there is the possibility that Aiden's fans were a bit complacent ( assuming he was safe this early on )

I know I was

He deserved a second chance based on that possibility alone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    If the vote was one to 'evict' contestants, there would be merit in your statement. However, since the vote is a positive one there is the possibility that Aiden's fans were a bit complacent ( assuming he was safe this early on )

I know I was

He deserved a second chance based on that possibility alone

Then those who didn't vote only have themselves to blame.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    trac wrote: »

This is what annoys me, We don't yet know what Katies singing next week or how good/bad it will be but some want her out:rolleyes: This is why the show is now crap, viewers are asked to vote on performance, but some have made up their minds already:mad:

Viewers are ruining the X Factor and blaming Cowell for it.:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member
    If Katie outshone him so much in the sing off what does it say about his progress -he was going backwards .