Lucy Beale killer clue to be revealed during tonight's NTA's

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
Forum Member
EastEnders have confirmed that Lucy Beales killer will attend tonight's NTA's with a major clue to be revealed during the show. The clue is said to be "kept under lock and key" until mid-show this evening. The clue will be a major indicator to who killed Lucy.

Comments

• VIP101VIP101 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No doubt it will be the littlest clue that no one will know!
  • poboppobop Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Will it be a red dress or a red shirt :o
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    We know.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,268
    Forum Member
    This smacks as a tad desperate and something i thought EE was above.
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Why?! I want it to be a shock when the killer is revealed! I don't want to find out who it is by watching the NTAs then listening to everyone talk about it on here.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about Staceys key?
  • SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they've filmed something special to be shown in the Opening montage.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Sandsss wrote: »
    Maybe they've filmed something special to be shown in the Opening montage.

It's being revealed mid-show on stage I think
  • SereniitySereniity Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    This smacks as a tad desperate and something i thought EE was above.
    Why? its harmless fun....

and Its no different to the Who Shot Phil clue from the 2001 Brit Awards when Steve McFadden introduced Westlife via a specially shot VT.
    Forum Member
    Sereniity wrote: »
    Why? its harmless fun....

and Its no different to the Who Shot Phil clue from the 2001 Brit Awards when Steve McFadden introduced Westlife via a specially shot VT.

What clue was that?
  • SereniitySereniity Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    What clue was that?

He told Westlife to sing something uptempo while in full Phil Mitchell anger mode. He gave the same ''rock n roll' speech to Lisa two months earlier. It was clever.
  • TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why?! I want it to be a shock when the killer is revealed! I don't want to find out who it is by watching the NTAs then listening to everyone talk about it on here.

They are giving out a clue. You're reacting as if they're going to reveal the killer to us live on air tonight.

No different to the many clues that will no doubt have been scattered throughout the story over the last few months.
  • VIP101VIP101 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's a clue! Probably pointless and not even a clue! They're not gonna full out tell us who the killer is so why are you getting so angry?

Also, no one forces you to come on here to read this! Stop moaning for the sake of moaning. Cause that is what you are doing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    This is a pretty good idea tbh - they'll probably just rule out a few more people.
    Forum Member
    VIP101 wrote: »
    It's a clue! Probably pointless and not even a clue! They're not gonna full out tell us who the killer is so why are you getting so angry?

Also, no one forces you to come on here to read this! Stop moaning for the sake of moaning. Cause that is what you are doing.

Well aren't you the sweetest little thing. :blush:

They're giving us the clue to who the killer is. I don't want to find out who the killer is from this clue, I want to be surprised next month. If it's nothing, then great. We haven't been told how big the clue is, yet.

I didn't expect people to actually get angry with me lol.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    You have to wonder why a show on ITV are allowing them to do this
  • bobby-lee 101bobby-lee 101 Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What channel are they on? And what time??
  • ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing the clue is that they are at the awards therefore we can rule out any of the suspects not there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing the clue is that they are at the awards therefore we can rule out any of the suspects not there.

It's been confirmed that all suspects will attend the show. I think the killer has been told they are the killer by now so the killer will also be there.
  • llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about Staceys key?

I doubt it's related..
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    What about Staceys key?

That was my first thought when I saw 'under lock and key'. Maybe Lauren told Lucy what it unlocked?
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to guess it's a joke and it will be implied that Dermot O'Leary is the killer (he'll pull a funny face as the doof doofs are heard).
  • Daisy_DukeDaisy_Duke Posts: 1,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, has the clue appeared yet?
  • CardioCortezCardioCortez Posts: 11,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clue coming up after this commercial break.
  • daynajohndaynajohn Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Musical box!?