Legally Blonde

Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,877
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Went to see this last night... AMAZING show, everyone in it was great, Sheridan steals the show along with Jill Halfpenny who i found a real surprise.

Anyway, Aoife from hdysaplm was in it, she was also exceptionally great and has THE most toned stomach!

I saw it in preview, not that you could tell.. standing ovation at the end from the whole audience (as far as i could tell)

Opens in Jan but i strongly recommend it its fab!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen it 3 times in London already since it opened. It is THAT good!!! Fantastic show highly reccomended if you liked the other big shows like Hairspray and Wicked.
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,618
    Forum Member
    Saw it today. OMG. The audience wooped and clapped loudly for everyone but with a group sense of drama just held back the standing ovation and stood up together when Sheridan came on.

Jill is excellent and Aoife gets some of the biggest woops of all as she does her amazing singing while skipping number.

For reasons that are entirely historical the last running Marias/HDYSAPLM thread cohabits with the Josephs

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=570116

and has a few Legally Blonde links and pictures on page 5.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    Went to see this last night... AMAZING show, everyone in it was great, Sheridan steals the show along with Jill Halfpenny who i found a real surprise.

Anyway, Aoife from hdysaplm was in it, she was also exceptionally great and has THE most toned stomach!

I saw it in preview, not that you could tell.. standing ovation at the end from the whole audience (as far as i could tell)

Opens in Jan but i strongly recommend it its fab!

I saw it last night too as in the 18th December!! Twas
    fab-u-lous. BTW you weren't sitting next to me were you?!!