The Daily Pwice

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Well you know, i tend to believe her when shes talking about her son over you. Crazy, i know.

Well you know, she lies about everything,so many tend to believe her a total fantasist.
    Even her mother has told her not to disrupt H's routine & brushed her aside to keep H calm .
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Well you know, she lies about everything,so many tend to believe her a total fantasist.
    Even her mother has told her not to disrupt H's routine & brushed her aside to keep H calm .

You really do talk rubbish.. When is she brushed aside when it comes to Harvey
    Forum Member
    Again you are wrong .. She didn't accuse him LIVE on tv ... You do get a lot mixed up.. Peter has no access rights

Yes he does. Through the courts.
    I know you find it unpalatable but hey-ho.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Well you know, i tend to believe her when shes talking about her son over you. Crazy, i know.

And of course KP would NEVER tell porkies would she?
    Forum Member
    You really do talk rubbish.. When is she brushed aside when it comes to Harvey

She was mucking about with H on her show & her mother asked her not to,and to go away & let her deal with his usual routine.
    And no,I'm not trawling through KP crap to find the clip. Many on here remarked on it. She knows diddly about H's routine.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    And of course KP would NEVER tell porkies would she?

Of course she has. We all know that.

But watching her? and her taking her kids off screen when lets face it, they are a major part of what gets Pete's viewers ... i just can't see why on earth she would lie about that one.

Surely it'd be more in her benefit workwise to use them rather than not. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes he does. Through the courts.
    I know you find it unpalatable but hey-ho.

Janna if you know so much .. When did this happen?
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Again you are wrong .. She didn't accuse him LIVE on tv ... You do get a lot mixed up.. Peter has no access rights

Betty it's well documented that KP accused PA of having an affair with CP whilst on Graham Norton and was not shown on TV BUT was said in front of the audience, she paid the pwice...
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah....live on TV. Like her live on TV claim of PA having an affair. That kind of lie-ve.;)
    If she told me the grass was green I'd still double check.
    So,where are these school records of the kids having probs. You are the insider after all. Show & tell those & in the same fashion I'll magic up the court records you demand

Actually I thought her problem was that he said he was going to be/was famous or some such :eek:.............well she couldn't have that could she seeing as it's all 'about her', that combined with just how cold/wooden and disinterested she was being beamed on the telly compared to how natural and warm PA was, did it...though claiming the moral ground is conveniently lapped up by those that have nooooooooooo problem at all on how her atrocious behaviour impacts on those kids.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was mucking about with H on her show & her mother asked her not to,and to go away & let her deal with his usual routine.
    And no,I'm not trawling through KP crap to find the clip. Many on here remarked on it. She knows diddly about H's routine.

:D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Betty it's well documented that KP accused PA of having an affair with CP whilst on Graham Norton and was not shown on TV BUT was said in front of the audience, she paid the pwice...

I know she said it .. But it wasn't shown live on tv as Janna claimed ... I didn't say she didn't say it did I?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know she said it .. But it wasn't shown live on tv as Janna claimed ... I didn't say she didn't say it did I?

But the fact remains it was a vile lie, whether in front of a 'live' TV audience is pedantics, SHE LIED and was successfully sued.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I thought her problem was that he said he was going to be/was famous or some such :eek:.............well she couldn't have that could she seeing as it's all 'about her', that combined with just how cold/wooden and disinterested she was being beamed on the telly compared to how natural and warm PA was, did it...though claiming the moral ground is conveniently lapped up by those that have nooooooooooo problem at all on how her atrocious behaviour impacts on those kids.

Bear in mind J is just about to hit 8 years old - and has done no other acting, modelling or anything other than PA's shows so obviously neither parent is forcing that on him - so if he wanted to be famous by doing it himself he'd have to be 16 - that'd be in 2021. I really doubt Kate would be competiting with her son at 45ish years old.

Not excusing her behaviour, seeing your mother dressed up as a horse will take its toll i'm sure - but then dads a robot so probably just a normal day for them. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the fact remains it was a vile lie, whether in front of a 'live' TV audience is pedantics, SHE LIED and was successfully sued.

Hold on, to be sued and lose doesnt mean you lied - it means you couldn't prove it :cool:

It didnt exactly do her image any favours when your husband would prefer a bloomin heffalump!
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It wasn't the only thing she was sued for by PA was it?;)

How anyone can be a fan of her puzzles me. It really does.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »

Same as how anyone can be a fan of Peter .. It's a free world and everyone has a right to be free thinking...
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same as how anyone can be a fan of Peter .. It's a free world and everyone has a right to be free thinking...

Where have I suggested otherwise?:confused: but Jordan is just such an unpleasant, nasty woman with no likeable qualities at all. I genuinely just don't get it.
    Forum Member
    Goldbear86 wrote: »

It is totally astonishing . They will nit pick on everything to try to whiten her image.
    It was discussed extensively that she said that on Norton with the intention it would air. The producers had more sense & edited it out. But she SAID it & was dragged into court over it & forced to apologise.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Of course she has. We all know that.

But watching her? and her taking her kids off screen when lets face it, they are a major part of what gets Pete's viewers ... i just can't see why on earth she would lie about that one.

Surely it'd be more in her benefit workwise to use them rather than not. :confused:

Well Pete also said that he had gone into the school to speak to Junior's teachers and was told he was fine at school..so ONE of them must be telling porkies!

As for the kids being the only reason Pete gets viewers:rolleyes: that is something his detractors want to believe, it seems to bring them some kind of comfort to believe that because they can't seem to stand the thought that there are people out there that actually like him.:D
    Forum Member
    Hold on, to be sued and lose doesnt mean you lied - it means you couldn't prove it :cool:

It didnt exactly do her image any favours when your husband would prefer a bloomin heffalump!

Well since you love her utterances as truth, her second husband preferred a vodka bottle according to her own big gob. It's a poor show when a hubby resorts to voddy bottles ,but then maybe the glass felt more warm than her silicone bits & nylon hair.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh dear, what a totally vile reply I don't where to start, let's have a go, if've you sued someone and lost, you need to PROVE what you claim, do you not ?

Please desist from making unflattering *heffalump* comments it does you no favours.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    What the hell happened to this thread??

Can we PLEASE get back to having a laugh about "what Katie did next for mauw publicity"??!

Pretty please?

I've always found the best way to cope with z list celebs is just to take the utter piss out of them. I wonder what pwiceys next move will be, there is only so many times she can get married and get knocked up, I wonder how she will next bring attention to herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is totally astonishing . They will nit pick on everything to try to whiten her image.
    It was discussed extensively that she said that on Norton with the intention it would air. The producers had more sense & edited it out. But she SAID it & was dragged into court over it & forced to apologise.

It's sad that you nit pick and get things wrong.. Like Peter having a court order for access to Harvey...
    You claimed she said it LIVE ON TV .. When infact she didn't .. And what does "whiten her image" mean
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Well Pete also said that he had gone into the school to speak to Junior's teachers and was told he was fine at school..so ONE of them must be telling porkies!

As for the kids being the only reason Pete gets viewers:rolleyes: that is something his detractors want to believe, it seems to bring them some kind of comfort to believe that because they can't seem to stand the thought that there are people out there that actually like him.:D

You certainly have a point. But then she wanted them out, he wanted them in? Both have a motive i guess.

As for the kids, i didnt say the only reason but surely they believe they are a draw because if not they wouldnt use them surely, i'd hope he'd think people liked watching his kids.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've always found the best way to cope with z list celebs is just to take the utter piss out of them. I wonder what pwiceys next move will be, there is only so many times she can get married and get knocked up, I wonder how she will next bring attention to herself.

She may have a pre-ceremony re-enactment of the crucifixion on the beach tomorrow as a metaphor for how the media has unfairly and cruelly crucified her.

She probably thinks why should Jesus get all the attention on my big day?
This discussion has been closed.