Options

Frankie Cocozza rejects someone

pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
Forum Member
✭✭
This woman is just desperation personified. I had to share it here as I can't stand this level of cringe by myself :eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2102500/Frankie-Cocozza-rejects-desperate-female-fan-woman-choice-tries-disguise-herself.html

Comments

• Options
    RednellRednell Posts: 2,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was more amused (and surprised) that he actually turned her down, but yes, I agree with you. Desperation isn't attractive.
  • Options
    gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would

:D
  • Options
    rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    He's probably already slept with her and is trying to brush her off. Charming fella.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,990
    Forum Member
    Is that a passport she is holding?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really likes the rough looking ones i do not think i have seen him with a classy looking girl.And the girl with the passport i do not know where to start.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why was she waving her passport at him? Did she get lost on the way to immigration control for torn tights?

Still, his other one is wearing a bra and mini and they say us northerners dress like our parents!
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,990
    Forum Member
    While I'm here....I see the the demour Natasha Giggs was there...is she related to the Norcross chap? ;) :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Ha ha to be known as the girl Frankie turned down.
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    rosco2010 wrote: »
    He's probably already slept with her and is trying to brush her off. Charming fella.

Yes, I bet it's this.
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Classy girls. One so desperate to prove herself above the age of consent that she shoves her passport under his hooter, and one in her bra and her BIG sisters shoes two sizes too big for her.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosco2010 wrote: »

Yep. Probably just had a knee trembler round the back of
    Nandos and he did a runner while she was putting her knickers back on ;)
  • Options
    stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Why is the girl clinging onto her passport?
    Why is the other girl in a bra and red skirt? what a bizzare look
    are kirk and natasha together now?
  • Options
    rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Maybe she's got her passport as proof of age to get into nightclubs if people think she's under 18.

I've thought about this for longer than I should've. :o
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Natasha's with Kirk then? I didn't think she liked him in that way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stash22 wrote: »
    Why is the girl clinging onto her passport?
    Why is the other girl in a bra and red skirt? what a bizzare look
    are kirk and natasha together now?

Well apparently Frankie has morals (who knew) and said the girl was "too young". So she delved into her big bag and produced proof that any sexual contact between them would not be considered illegal and she was "safe". And still he said no. Awe bless.

The girl is in her bra cos she is just Frankie's type,as near naked as possible.

No idea what gives with Nat & Kirk. They were probably just all booked for an ex-CBB PA thing at that Club & shared transport home. Last I heard Nat was trying to get back with Rhodri.

But why has bra-girl not got a bag of any description on her person? Now THAT is odd.
  • Options
    the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please please noone ever start a thread about this nomark again.

He's just vomit inducing :cry:
  • Options
    LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love that the thread title is the fact he actually has rejected someone for once. :D
  • Options
    rory rrory r Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Aye the wee man picked the right one, the 1st yin comes across a bit desperate.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    But why has bra-girl not got a bag of any description on her person? Now THAT is odd.

I dread to think where she keeps her keys :eek:
  • Options
    Laura PLaura P Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't bare to look at this turd. He is absolutely hideous! He makes me want to be sick.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think Frankie is only interested in Kirk now he only has eye's for him;) have they actually left each other's side since he came out of the house?, they even live together they certainly made a close bond in the house.....as for Natasha she could be happy playing "beard" for them if it gives her a few more column inches i bet;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dread to think where she keeps her keys :eek:
    LOL.:D OUCH !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    Think Frankie is only interested in Kirk now he only has eye's for him;) have they actually left each other's side since he came out of the house?, they even live together they certainly made a close bond in the house.....as for Natasha she could be happy playing "beard" for them if it gives her a few more column inches i bet;)

Lol I read somewhere that the 'birds' these two are shagging are just smokescreens. It's quite a hilarious thought tbh and brilliant PR.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol I read somewhere that the 'birds' these two are shagging are just smokescreens. It's quite a hilarious thought tbh and brilliant PR.

I have been thinking the same for a while, they are all talk about their "conquests" to keep longer in that closet i think they are both hiding;)
  • Options
    steven1977steven1977 Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id like to give the ugly little shit a bloody good kicking. Bloody reality stars who think their it.