One Born Every Minute Series 4

gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi everyone :)

Series 4 starts tonight on Channel 4 at 9pm. The cameras have gone back to Leeds General for the next 14 weeks. I'm looking forward to the new series!

Comments

• misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm looking forward to it too :) Will probably Sky+ it and watch it on my own tomorrow though, as the OH isn't a fan.
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for this, see you tonight :D
  • daisyduck1976daisyduck1976 Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to it too. Find it both terrifying and uplifting!
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to it too. Find it both terrifying and uplifting!

Agreed, I find it makes me really want a baby and never want to have a baby both at the same time!
  • daisyduck1976daisyduck1976 Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, I find it makes me really want a baby and never want to have a baby both at the same time!

That's exactly it! My favourite part of the show is watching the relationships between the people in a time of such stress. The men and women, mums and daughters etc.

One of the best episodes was in the first series when there was a couple that had been together such a long time, and the man kept doing silly things like blowing up the surgical gloves and spanking his wife's bottom with them. :D I kept thinking- she's going to punch him in the face in a minute, but she didn't. She just laughed. I remember thinking- they really understand each other- how lovely :)
  • ganderpoke66ganderpoke66 Posts: 2,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Each to their own I suppose.

Why do only the fat ugly birds agree to be filmed cracking one out, do the pretty girls have far more sense ?
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    I watched the first series of this but got bored of seeing the same thing over and over :yawn:

They were getting a bit 'camera aware' the last time I saw a clip :(
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member

Why do only the fat ugly birds agree to be filmed cracking one out, do the pretty girls have far more sense ?

Ooh you little charmer :rolleyes:
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I spotted this thread - will be recording!
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I became a granny just before Christmas and watched Max come into the world...so I shall enjoy watching this!
  • vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

fizzle90 wrote: »
    Ooh you little charmer :rolleyes:
    Fizzle - my thoughts exactly :p I'm looking forward to this as I enjoyed the last series but I'm a bit soppy:)
    Evening all!
  • gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I became a granny just before Christmas and watched Max come into the world...so I shall enjoy watching this!

Congratulations! Isn't it a brilliant experience? :)
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grrr Mr dolphin's watching the end of Holby City (he kept pausing it) Will be catching up soon :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pregnant women can always wee ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,284
    Forum Member

They're normal looking people. Nobody looks their best during labour.

I think somebody's been reading too much FHM.
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    missed the first 7 mins. is there a theme to this week, other than them all having babes of course?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Watching this same as i have watched every other series. One of the highlights of my tv! Humour, drama, emotion and cute little babies. Whats not to love :D Only thing is it makes me super broody which my OH doesn't appreciate lol
    Forum Member
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    missed the first 7 mins. is there a theme to this week, other than them all having babes of course?

Not that i can tell :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    The "Active Birth" equipment looked interesting.
    Forum Member

I take it you're a man :rolleyes:
    For one, when you're pregnant, you're not exactly skinny minnie, no matter who you are!
    And secondly, when you're in labour you arent exactly thinking about your hair and makeup so no one is likely to look that great tbh
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    looks like the theme is long labours or false starts perhaps?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ooh demon possessed partner... :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeeeesus! What's his problem! He's going to be a handful later in life! Some women do pick 'em!
    Forum Member
    vixyvic wrote: »
    ooh demon possessed partner... :eek:

To be fair i can imagine most men feeling that way, although most prob bite their tongue a bit more lol
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Well that bloke is just lovely isn't he?!

Baby Maliyah was gorgeous :D