Introducing myself.....hello fellow eastenders fans.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Well Maurice, TK, AP and IanMandy are all part of the campaign to make Scrabbler EP. I have to reward them. Join in and I'll make you June Browns teaboy. :D
    Right will do. :cool:
    IanMandy wrote: »
    Nicola will need one also and I'm to busy helping her out in other ways

I will be very busy with Kara Tointon, if you and Scrabbler ever reintroduce her. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron1995 wrote: »
    Right will do. :cool:

I will be very busy with Kara Tointon, if you and Scrabbler ever reintroduce her. :D

I'm sure you will :D Can't say I blame you!
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,267
    Forum Member
    I just had a sudden vision of both of us grabbing Ian's arms (hes in the middle) and trying to pull him

PS: I've got a deal with the Beale

I'll just pull him with my book of chat up lines instead. :D
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome to DS, My name is benbenalen, I am always on here, you will find me on the soap and general discussions sections,
    You will make good friends on here, like I did, and you will soon suss out trollers and troll threads :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    I'm sure you will :D Can't say I blame you!

Back away Maurice :mad: You can have Jessie Wallace or Shona Mcgarty, take your pick of the two. :D
    Forum Member
    Back away Maurice :mad: You can have Jessie Wallace or Shona Mcgarty, take your pick of the two. :D

Erm Maurice is a chief in my campaign. If he wants Kara Tointon he gets first dibs. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How very dare you :mad::D
    Erm Maurice is a chief in my campaign. If he wants Kara Tointon he gets first dibs. :D

Thanks Scrabbler! :cool: I think I'll let Aaron have Kara Tointon; I'll get Kellie Shirley (Carly Wicks) :o:D
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Too Late....I have just arrived in Paddington now tell me what part of the EastEnd are you?

I dunno,I have rope and a baseball Bat let's just go from there and see what happens:D

Lmao....I can totally imagine you stepping of the train with a bag full of gear ready for T.K....:p:D
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks Scrabbler! :cool: I think I'll let Aaron have Kara Tointon; I'll get Kellie Shirley (Carly Wicks) :o:D

Only if you want to use an ear trumpet in 2 months!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only if you want to use an ear trumpet in 2 months!

Totally worth it ;)
    Forum Member

As the UK viewers settle down to watch ee all they see on screen is Cora, Shirley, Dot and Patrick and the kids.

I'll get called into headoffice as to where on earth all the rest of the cast members are and will have to explain that they are all busy "entertaining" DS forum members. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally worth it ;)

Fair enough :p

I can't really talk about flawed characters cond=sidering I'm bedding an ex stripper:o:p

Gotta love Mandy:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally worth it ;)

IKR....I didn't like her at first, but she gradually got hotter, I was so sad when she left (forgetting her annoying voice of course)......then she returned smoking hot...I want her back full time lmao...:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    IKR....I didn't like her at first, but she gradually got hotter, I was so sad when she left (forgetting her annoying voice of course)......then she returned smoking hot...I want her back full time lmao...:D:D:D

Start wearing a Scrabbler for EP T-shirt and I'll see what I can do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought you had only eyes for Lauren. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As the UK viewers settle down to watch ee all they see on screen is Cora, Shirley, Dot and Patrick and the kids.

I'll get called into headoffice as to where on earth all the rest of the cast members are and will have to explain that they are all busy "entertaining" DS forum members. :D

Perfect time to bring Shenice in:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought you had only eyes for Lauren. :D

My eyes follow many things...:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Queen Shenice. Legendary. Iconic. Silent.

Walford is not ready for her presence >>>>>>>
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair enough :p

I can't really talk about flawed characters cond=sidering I'm bedding an ex stripper:o:p

Gotta love Mandy:D

Hey, I'm not here to judge; Mandy's pretty hot :cool:

Same :D
    Forum Member

Shenice running the Vic will be my first priority
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree actually, they'll just ruin her like they did Sharon.

I've actually forgotten what she looks like:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey, I'm not here to judge; Mandy's pretty hot :cool:

Same :D

I have to convince Scrabbler to let her in first, forget my wages! He can give me her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Amy won't like it. There is only room for one silent child of darkness in Walford.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to convince Scrabbler to let her in first, forget my wages! He can give me her

Maybe you can go all Bruce Almighty on Scrabbler and put a bunch of subliminal messages out there :D