Thinking about next week...who do the boys want out?

Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
Forum Member
✭✭
Presuming that girl power becomes boy power next week, how will the boys decided who they put up?

Which girls are friends with which boys?

Comments

• LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Easy! Danielle & Ashleigh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    Helen's in the final, therefore there would only be 4 girls up for eviction. I don't think it would be worth even having an boys in power week :-)
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Is it certain that BB will do the same nom twist, only with all the girls up instead? I would've thought it too obvious, and it would automatically mean another girl going.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Helen's in the final, therefore there would only be 4 girls up for nomination. I don't think it would be worth even having an boys in power week :-)

But if Jale's Killer Nom was put aside for this week then surely Helen's free pass could be put aside for any Boy Power week
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately the boys wont get power noms next week. Its obvious girls power noms was staged to get a boy out to offset the 3 girls who had already gone. They wont do that for the boys.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Unfortunately the boys wont get power noms next week. Its obvious girls power noms was staged to get a boy out to offset the 3 girls who had already gone. They wont do that for the boys.

That'll be it. They'll come up with some other daft Power Housemate twist next week.

Of if they do make it Boy Power we'll only have the option of voting someone into a secret room.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Even if it's (relatively) normal noms next week I'd say both Ashleigh and Danielle will be up
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    But if Jale's Killer Nom was put aside for this week then surely Helen's free pass could be put aside for any Boy Power week

I think this might happen...but I don't think they'll put Helen up.

I think they will put up Jale (they know from the crowd she's liked) in order to break up Danielle/Ashleigh.

Is Danielle still disliked enough to be voted out now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member

But Helen isn't just "not up for nomination every week" (like how Jale is "up for nomination every week"). Helen is specifically, in the final
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think they will put up Jale (they know from the crowd she's liked) in order to break up Danielle/Ashleigh.

Jale's Killer nom was only revoked for this week, it's back to normal after Friday.

I do like the secret room idea for next week, providing it's not Winston, Steven or Marlon that are picked :)
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Presuming that girl power becomes boy power next week, how will the boys decided who they put up?

Which girls are friends with which boys?

It would be vary unbalanced. All of the eight males were available to be nominated. Only four females are available. I don't think that it will happen. There is no logical reason why it should.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I agree. There is still an imbalance.
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member

She is by me :)
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

She's Entertainment Personality of the Year compared to her constant partner.

But if Tamara can get voted out for being mates with Helen...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    She's Entertainment Personality of the Year compared to her constant partner.

But if Tamara can get voted out for being mates with Helen...

I thought Tamara was at least partially voted out cos of the fauxmance with Winston
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really doubt they'll do 'boy power' next week.
  • keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the boys that survive eviction this week will be the power housemates?
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It won't be "boy power"..but face to face noms or friends and family noms wouldn't surprise me.

Isn't the end of next week halfway through the series run? If there was going to be a secret house/more housemates/another twist...i'd probably expect it to happen next week (if not this Friday).
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Presuming that girl power becomes boy power next week[...]

It won't. Why would it?
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trollface wrote: »
    It won't. Why would it?

Why wouldn't it? They might have done it to break up the run of girls leaving but it's a bit sexist to have a girls immunity week and not a boys.
  • IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Tamara was at least partially voted out cos of the fauxmance with Winston

Tamara was voted out because Helen wasn't but both Helen and Tamara were shown being horrible and bitching about Jale when they were in the toilet together.

I don't think the Winston romance made any difference at all.

To me Ashleigh and Danielle are being just as horrible in their bitching about other people.
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why wouldn't it? They might have done it to break up the run of girls leaving but it's a bit sexist to have a girls immunity week and not a boys.

And this would trouble the Big Brother producers why?
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    i think it should go back to normal noms next week.
    At least for one week , give the PH thing a break