Options

Would Ashleigh have been evicted early without Helen?

chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
Forum Member
All she seemed to do for weeks was mope around with Danielle in her dressing gown,washing clothes or lying down in the pod eavesdropping saying she wants to go home.This is before Helen got bad and before Ashleigh gained the "anti helen vote".She had pretty much no support on social media and on here and was generally a miserable and unpleasant young lady.

Now if it had not been for nasty Gina's popularity last year,i would have been certain of her early eviction.this type of person did not survive in previous years(bar josie).

so do you think she would have gone early without Helen? Did Helen being a bigger bitch than Ashleigh make her relevant?

Comments

• Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All she seemed to do for weeks was mope around with Danielle in her dressing gown,washing clothes or lying down in the pod eavesdropping saying she wants to go home.This is before Helen got bad and before Ashleigh gained the "anti helen vote".She had pretty much no support on social media and on here and was generally a miserable and unpleasant young lady.

Now if it had not been for nasty Gina's popularity last year,i would have been certain of her early eviction.this type of person did not survive in previous years(bar josie).

so do you think she would have gone early without Helen? Did Helen being a bigger bitch than Ashleigh make her relevant?

Don't know but one thing I am sure about is that without the pass Helen would have been out early doors and not even had a sniff of a win let alone winning it.
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not if Steven/Kim/Ash (in the early weeks)/perhaps Marlon and Danielle were up.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tamara was evicted in week 1 because she was best mates with Helen.

Otherwise Danielle would have gone and Ashleigh would have had to bond with someone else.
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All she seemed to do for weeks was mope around with Danielle in her dressing gown,washing clothes or lying down in the pod eavesdropping saying she wants to go home. This is before Helen got bad and before Ashleigh gained the "anti helen vote". She had pretty much no support on social media and on here and was generally a miserable and unpleasant young lady.

When was that :confused:

Helen was bad from night two. In fact her worst behaviour was arguably in the first two weeks, before her and Ashleigh had much interaction at all.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the HMs were boring in my opinion.
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    All the HMs were boring in my opinion.

Hear hear. A dreadful, dismal cast. As to the OP, it's really not possible to know what the show ever would've been like minus a large character.

What if Kitten/Shahbaz had stayed till the end in their series? Would've been totally different you'd imagine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    Hear hear. A dreadful, dismal cast. As to the OP, it's really not possible to know what the show ever would've been like minus a large character.

What if Kitten/Shahbaz had stayed till the end in their series? Would've been totally different you'd imagine.

The dynamics of the show changes regardless of who gets evicted, for me the greatest loss was Mark, but had Helen been evicted sooner, we may have seen the characters of the not so loud housemates. I always thought that Ash latched on to Helen to hide the fact that he had zero personality, same with Winston. But overall I thought they were all pretty dull.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

she wasn't unpleasant, she didn't say enough to be unpleasant, she just brushed her hair a lot and sat there staring into space :cool:
  • Options
    BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course she would, Helen was the reason she lasted so long.
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Tamara was evicted in week 1 because she was best mates with Helen.

Otherwise Danielle would have gone and Ashleigh would have had to bond with someone else.
    Tamara wasnt evicted because of Helen
    She was evicted because of Pauline and to a smaller degree to stop the chance of a showmance

If you were to trawl the early threads you would see this

she was evicted because Pauline was positive Tamara would not go and that Jale would go, Pauline was very vocal about it and because of her dislike of Jale and chickengate plus her ruling the kitchen voters wanted to teach her a lesson

It was a case of get rid of Tamara to knock Pauline down a peg or two, but it didnt register with Pauline that Tamara because of her

I was one of these voters and plenty agreed with me on this forum
  • Options
    TominxsterTominxster Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    she wasn't unpleasant, she didn't say enough to be unpleasant, she just brushed her hair a lot and sat there staring into space :cool:

I thought her mouth spouted crap directly form the sewer.:o

If she were my daughter I would have sent in one of those deprogrammers (that they send in to rescue people from cults) and had her mouth washed out with soap. :p
  • Options
    daddynomatesdaddynomates Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always said people didn't actually like Ashleigh. They just sided with her against helen, its the common enemy thing. Whenever I asked anyone why they supported her they would always mention Helen.

Remember "get Ashleigh out". Nice housemates don't get those chants.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always said people didn't actually like Ashleigh. They just sided with her against helen, its the common enemy thing. Whenever I asked anyone why they supported her they would always mention Helen..

it was the way she expressed her dislike of Helen, the Derry accent and the heavy use of the word "dick" that made her stand out :D
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not so sure she would have been evicted early had Helen not been there, because when she was at her least popular, it was because she spent so much time with Danielle, doing their Statler & Waldorf impression, bitching mainly about Helen & others too.

Had Helen not been there, Ashleigh might not have been the miserable sulky sod that she was & been more popular as a result.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think all the other girls brought more to the show then ashleigh.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure I understand how Helen can be thanked for Ashleigh staying for the final. We all know why Helen reached the final.
  • Options
    BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always said people didn't actually like Ashleigh. They just sided with her against helen, its the common enemy thing. Whenever I asked anyone why they supported her they would always mention Helen.

Remember "get Ashleigh out". Nice housemates don't get those chants.

This is what I said many moons ago. People tried to deny it - but its laughable really. Thankfully common decency prevailed and Helen was victorious.
  • Options
    pagingmrhermanpagingmrherman Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Danielle didn't get evicted people would have evicted Ashleigh soon after that. Cause all they did was isolate themselves and bitch about people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »
    This is what I said many moons ago. People tried to deny it - but its laughable really. Thankfully common decency prevailed and Helen was victorious.

Decency and Helen being victorious in the same sentence, now that's :D:D
  • Options
    millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some will have side against Ashleigh because of Helen, some would have side with Ashleigh because they like her. Would have Helen stayed in if she did not have the pass probably not. In the end it became about the Helen and Ashliegh show. non of the other housemates got a look in. So the outcome of the them being the last two was a big probability. Even the survey on the bb web site the only question about two housemates was about Helen and AShleigh did we enjoy the bulling between the two housemates??
  • Options
    daddynomatesdaddynomates Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »
    i think all the other girls brought more to the show then ashleigh.....

Definitely. Especially Toya or Jale
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe she would have done yes, And I think Helen wouldn't have won without Ashleigh. I said in another topic earlier, they both have a lot to thank each other for. If Ashleigh wasn't so against Helen, she never would have gained the support to get her in the final and potentially win. And without Ashleigh's hatred of Helen and her fans campaigning for her to win so much, then Helen probably wouldn't have got the support to stop Ashleigh winning.

It certainly helped to make it a more exciting final as it wasn't a clear and obvious win like some series' are.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen would have been long evicted without the final pass in week one probably. The whole house would of developed differently the housemate's the stories the lot. There's no way to tell what would of happened to any housemate if Helen went in week 1. Helen going that early would of probably seen much more of a fun house and fun series too happier housemates.
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »
    Helen would have been long evicted without the final pass in week one probably. The whole house would of developed differently the housemate's the stories the lot. There's no way to tell what would of happened to any housemate if Helen went in week 1. Helen going that early would of probably seen much more of a fun house and fun series too happier housemates.

i predict Helen would have gone early,Ashleigh would not have gained the support she did and would not have made the final.Christopher and Chris are then the obvious choices for winners as Christopher was always going to finish high and Chris would have been less pathetic without Ashleigh there but then again,Ash might have been popular without Helen there...................impossible to predict,all guess work.everything would have went differently.

BIB - no way,BB do not do fun anymore.They would have generated conflict no matter who was in there.>:(
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i predict Helen would have gone early,Ashleigh would not have gained the support she did and would not have made the final.Christopher and Chris are then the obvious choices for winners as Christopher was always going to finish high and Chris would have been less pathetic without Ashleigh there but then again,Ash might have been popular without Helen there...................impossible to predict,all guess work.everything would have went differently.

BIB - no way,BB do not do fun anymore.They would have generated conflict no matter who was in there.>:(
    Yes there is really no way of predicting how the house would of developed , how the house would of turned out. Helen has a big pull in that house and on housemates for the first 3 or 4 weeks especially , many housemates have said that. It set the tone of series.

As for fun well regardless BB do have a good say on that too thats's true.