Options

Steph and James Calling Gary & Frenchie Animals

yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
Forum Member
(Again)

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-7-scrapheap-animals

How have they got the brass NECK, to speak about Gary (the only A lister in there) in those terms. I'm so bl**dy angry. Compare what those two no marks have done compared to Gary - there's no comparison.

Comparing them to animals and how they want taming and taking out for walks etc. It's sort of as if in their minds, they are on the same, or even higher level of pecking order than him .............. which absolutely isn't the case!

T*ssers.

Comments

• Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear.......I really am getting the distinct impression that they've never watched the show or at least our version of it.

This ain't gonna go down well with the viewers folks :blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They really are a foul pair !
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The word vile gets used a lot on here but I think it's fitting with these two.
  • Options
    waylander_1973waylander_1973 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think big brother should give them both a warning, does anyone else agree.
  • Options
    digiqueendigiqueen Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steph is getting just a little bit cocky. Hated the way she told Leslie to choose who had been mean to him, not who had been the least entertaining. Methinks she is beginning to show the same traits as her brother.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh yes please! :D

I think the warnings can go a bit OTT but I'm happy to make an exception for that pair of dumbasses >:(

Plus, that will be James' 2nd and I'd like to see him squirm in the DR chair whilst eating crow ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    digiqueen wrote: »
    Steph is getting just a little bit cocky. Hated the way she told Leslie to choose who had been mean to him, not who had been the least entertaining. Methinks she is beginning to show the same traits as her brother.
    Yep - surprised more wasn't made of that on here really.
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe I thought she seemed really nice to begin with. Just a standard bitch
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well I guess she had to really, or SHE would have been on the scrapheap herself if it was for least entertaining lol ! I hope her and James are out fairly soon !
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should call the two of them into the diaryroom get all the other housemates on the sofa and let them see what has been said,then give both of them a FINAL warning with no more chances >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Well I guess she had to really, or SHE would have been on the scrapheap herself if it was for least entertaining lol ! I hope her and James are out fairly soon !
    Ooh yeah :o

She's not stupid, is she? ;)
  • Options
    digiqueendigiqueen Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »

True: self preservation. I really quite liked her in the beginning but her 'niceness' is slipping.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    Ooh yes please! :D

I think the warnings can go a bit OTT but I'm happy to make an exception for that pair of dumbasses >:(

Plus, that will be Jason's 2nd and I'd like to see him squirm in the DR chair whilst eating crow ;)

Oi bint!

who is Jason:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Oi bint!

who is Jason:)
    Fook :blush:

:D
  • Options
    mistygalmistygal Posts: 8,318
    Forum Member
    Selfish gits in that house, too many, thinking they are all above each other.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A warning for that I take it you are joking if that was to happen we would never finish a series of BB.
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member

Her brother was a prince compared to her
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yogacats wrote: »
    (Again)

How have they got the brass NECK, to speak about Gary (the only A lister in there) in those terms. I'm so bl**dy angry. Compare what those two no marks have done compared to Gary - there's no comparison.

Comparing them to animals and how they want taming and taking out for walks etc. It's sort of as if in their minds, they are on the same, or even higher level of pecking order than him .............. which absolutely isn't the case!

T*ssers.
    They're a nasty pair...........James, I can honestly say I despise, what a nasty arrogant full of himself tosser he is! I didn't know anything about him (I haven't ever watched SCD) but urgh, he's a horrible individual, so up himself! Steph is very much like her brother - odious! >:(
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but are these two, what claim to fame do either of these have >:(
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yogacats wrote: »
    (Again)

T*ssers.

Not playing a very good game are they?
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephanie's nice image is starting to crack. James is also starting to reveal his nasty-ish side.
  • Options
    waylander_1973waylander_1973 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    A warning for that I take it you are joking if that was to happen we would never finish a series of BB.

James as already had a chat with big brother about the housemates should back off from gary, looks like that worked.

So yes both should be warned.

If those two were removed from the house, I wouldn't miss them.
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Frenchy is a moose.
    Gary is a Labrador.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »

Nah, they are serious. Every time the forum fave is disliked by somebody the same things get said about them. People use words like "vile" "bully" "evil" "should be warned" "should be kicked out"