Options

Ladies perfume

BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm thinking of getting something new, just curious as to what the DS ladies out there like to wear. :)

My current favorites are

U by Ungaro
Hugo Woman
a lilac perfume from Yves Rocher (not designer but quite nice)

Also, what's the most you've paid for perfume/EDT? I think my most expensive was Amariche by Givenchy, I bought it years and years ago (I don't wear it very often as it's quite strong) but I think I paid close to $50 which was a lot for me.

Comments

• Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite at the moment is Jimmy Choo/Jimmy Choo Flash. I also love Armani Diamonds. I never buy these myself though I've only ever received them as gifts. I just buy cheap perfume I'm too stingy to pay decent money :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    i have just ordered Elizabeth Arden Beauty from Amazon..not had it before but it has good reviews
  • Options
    GurglesGurgles Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love all 3 Nicki Minaj perfumes: Pink Friday, Onika and Minajesty. The first 2 are £28 for 50mls and Minajesty is £38. I'm not a fan at all of Nicki Minaj; it's only her perfumes I like. :D
  • Options
    venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite has always been Chanel no 5. I doubt that will change. I've tried others and they end up being unused.

I've got the shower gel, deodorant and body lotion too.

I have a small bottle of Chanel no 5 parfum, I didn't buy it but I expect it was quite expensive! I generally wear eau de parfum though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Flowers and Opium are rather nice

i also like cheapy perfume ,like--- Lace, so..Kiss Me, Divine, Just Pink and so on :blush::D
  • Options
    damianswifedamianswife Posts: 1,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flower bomb by Viktor and Ralph
    Samsara by Guerlain .
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My favourite at the moment is Intimately Beckham, followed by Tommy Girl, Pink Jeans and Kate Moss. I usually have at least 10 bottles of different perfumes on the go at once :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Britney Pears is nice too..destiny
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flower bomb by Viktor and Rolf
    Cherry blossom by Loccitane
    Fame by lady gaga

These are my favourite ones but I do have others I wear (mainly for work)

Provocative woman by Elizabeth Arden
    Downtown by Calvin Klein
    Intimately by Beckham
    24/7 by Paul's Boutique
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ellie Saab's is fabulous.
  • Options
    tigragirltigragirl Posts: 13,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iris sublime and iris nobile by Aqua Di Parma. Not easy to get hold off on the high street, the only shop I have seen it in on the ' normal' high street is John Lewis. I have the shower gel and body milk to match. I think the perfume was £89 and the other things around £40.
    I also wear alien and DNKY.
    If you try alien and like it get a refillable bottle and you can get them refilled in quite a few dept stores.
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My daytime scents are:

Issey Miyake
    Armani She
    Hugo Boss for women

Nighttime scents:

Dolce Vita - Dior
    Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My all time favourite has to be Paris by Yves Saint Laurent, but a cheaper one I have got quite attached to is one from The Body Shop..... White Musk Libertine Body Mist...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm into Jo Malone colognes at the mo, but I love Coco by Chanel, and givenchy's Very Irresistable.
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My daytime scents are:

Issey Miyake
    Armani She
    Hugo Boss for women

Nighttime scents:

Dolce Vita - Dior
    Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique

I am so impressed that you have daytime / nightime scents! I so need to do this..

I love the Irrisistable range from Givenchy
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wear Karma by Lush or just patchouli oil. Love them. Buying a few samples of Oudh oil next week as well but it's bloomin expensive to buy a proper vial of the stuff.
  • Options
    Claire_BryantClaire_Bryant Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Flower bomb by Viktor and Ralph
    Samsara by Guerlain .

Love these two :)
    also obsession and am in love with lidls suddenly madam glamour. Only 3.99 and smells identical to Chanel coco mademoiselle.

Tom ford black orchid.
  • Options
    WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana is my new favourite summer scent. It's light and slightly citrusy - just delicious! For winter I like Thierry Mugler's Angel.

I used to use the same fragrance all the time, but now I tend to use whatever I feel like on the day (or night). :)
  • Options
    shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    I wear either be delicious by DKNY or alien by thierry mugler

my favourite ever was discontinued - angel violette by thierry mugler

most I have paid was fifty pounds for a bottle of angel violette

the one most people complimented me on was when i wore ginger by cosmetics to go
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana is my new favourite summer scent. It's light and slightly citrusy - just delicious! For winter I like Thierry Mugler's Angel.

I used to use the same fragrance all the time, but now I tend to use whatever I feel like on the day (or night). :)

My favourite as well, on the cheaper end of the scale, I rather like Marks and Spencer's Isis, which smells quite similar to Light Blue.
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ....... I think my most expensive was Amariche by Givenchy, I bought it years and years ago (I don't wear it very often as it's quite strong) but I think I paid close to $50 which was a lot for me.

Amarige is gorgeous.

I also love Mitsouko by Guerlain and Safari by Ralph Lauren.

I have almost empty bottles of all of them but can't afford to replace at the moment so will have to go without for the time being :(
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Mrs wears Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolph.
  • Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    The one I bought recently was the new Karl Lagerfeld one - Karl Lagerfeld For Her, it's really nice and not over-powering

I always have bottles of Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique and Armarni She. I think the most expensive perfume I ever bought was Jean Paul Gaultier's Fragile which came in a snow dome.
  • Options
    barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking from a man's point of view, a very large percentage of women's perfumes have all the allure of fly spray.

With one exception; Angel does strange things to me and probably has the same effect as catnip to felines. I think I could even find a girl with tattoos attractive if she was wearing Angel.
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I generally always wear Clinique Happy. I can't smell it on myself anymore as I wear it all the time - but others often compliment me on it.

I did buy Clinique Happy Heart a few months ago, but im not keen at all. I only wear that if im going shopping or something.

I never buy my own perfume. My parents get me some for Christmas and birthdays.