My Hubby Is Angry Because I Have Lost Weight!

2»

Comments

• hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Op it sounds like you have dropped a lot of weight. How do you feel about your weight loss?
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Housework isn't more important than your health. Get something to eat and if you have time do the housework not vice versa.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Housework isn't more important than your health. Get something to eat and if you have time do the housework not vice versa.

I have to agree with this. You mention that no-one can do housework like you. Does that really matter in the scheme of things?

You also mention that you are worried about your husband's health. Surely reducing the amount he worries about you would go a long way?

Why not get together as a family and have a major cook up for the freezer (easy stuff like spag bol that you can chuck with pasta or in a jacket spud). That way any of you can prepare a quick and easy meal in no time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no idea. I like the job and the company likes me. I had thought about resigning, but the money is good, especially over the Christmas period where I was rostered to work 20 nights out of 21. I don't eat rubbish all the time (would love to wolf down a packets of pringles now), just finding the time to eat. I would like to sit at night and have a meal, but because I work alone and the company gets delivaries throughout the night, I don't get a chance.

I should think work do like you if you agree to working like this over christmas!

Also if your husband is depressed because you are never there this can cause physical symptoms.