This Morning just now....

SoundburstSoundburst Posts: 13,195
Forum Member
✭✭
Ok I'm hungover and something really woke me up.

A woman was talking about her addiction to food and how to lose weight she needed a gastric bypass.

The first one snapped and shed just had another.

She Ended the segment by telling everyone about the fact it's a very serious operation and to make sure you know all the facts etc.

The male host thanked her and said "so everyone should look up and see what the ramifications are etc etc".

The female host went : "looking forward to your lunch?".

:eek: WTF!! :D:D

What a low blow. :D

Comments

• Desert RatDesert Rat Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta say, I had my reservations about Mark & Kate but I think they're brilliant together, so much better than Holly & Phil/Eamonn & Ruth :D

I hope they do Fridays over the summer
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    I'm really liking Mark Durden Smith (possible new gmtv presenter??) and Kate Thornton
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    terrible the pair of them

mark is wooden and nervous

kate is bad enough on loose women, do we have to see her here too? smug woman

the car crash factor is keeping me watching though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Desert Rat wrote: »
    Gotta say, I had my reservations about Mark & Kate but I think they're brilliant together, so much better than Holly & Phil/Eamonn & Ruth :D

I hope they do Fridays over the summer

What you saying Desert? You don't like the fat overbearing thinks he's funny irish bloke, a woman with the personality of a jellyfish spawning, a smug git Mr Know-it-all white haired bloke and a giggly schoolgirl that couldn't interview a muppet from Seasme Street? :eek: :D Btw, a nice crispy bacon and sausage sandwich will help that hangover!
  • SoundburstSoundburst Posts: 13,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was bad enough when he was being pervy and wanting to see the women in their bras, I thought that was a bit creepy
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    Mark is quite eccentric.
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cannot stand the man.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,566
    Forum Member
    I'm a fan of This Morning normally, but those two are just abysmal together! :(
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LemonGrove wrote: »
    I'm a fan of This Morning normally, but those two are just abysmal together! :(

I think he was only standing in because Pete was working in Spain. Pete and Kate Thornton work a lot better together.