I dont usually watch live so just watching Dee explain about her Benefits

JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
Forum Member
✭✭
Dont the Hmts know her fraud is really about embezzling. How she has the bare face cheek to talk about not being stupid when she knows she cant claim benefits whilst receiving an income. Then going on to say she might become an MP. I understood you cant have a criminal record, thats why some get sacked when they get one.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    Dont the Hmts know her fraud is really about embezzling. How she has the bare face cheek to talk about not being stupid when she knows she cant claim benefits whilst receiving an income. Then going on to say she might become an MP. I understood you cant have a criminal record, thats why some get sacked when they get one.

I think some will know about it but won't be allowed to mention it which in my book isn't right given the lies and twisting that Dee has done in there. I hope to goodness she NEVER becomes an MP or anything to do with politics. Not only have we enough from the ones we have robbing us and covering things up, it would be disastrous to have her anywhere near.

One of my main grinds with this woman is that she genuinely believes she's great. She came from a shocking documentary, showing how disgusting she was, she's stolen money from the vulnerable and is so bitter that I hope to never see her on TV again. As for her gaining monetarily and having opportunities that she hasn't earned, I can't print what I feel about that..I'd get banned!
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I admit I haven't checked the rules recently but I believe it used to be the case that you couldn't stand as an MP if you had a criminal conviction carrying a prison sentence over 1 year ie there was a "severity test" rather than a blanket ban.
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dee had been quoted as saying that - an MP salary would be insufficient for her needs :o
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She only came off benefits AFTER it was discovered she was receiving them while the programme was being made - so she must have been paid for it.
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She only came off benefits AFTER it was discovered she was receiving them while the programme was being made - so she must have been paid for it.

I suppose that why Cameron stepped in. That is why she is full of anger and aims it at Gary or Audley who have success in their own right. James is bitter for the same reason, they feel belittled. They are so transparent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    She is a convicted thief who stole money belonging to the most vulnerable in society
    whilst working for the local authority.

Google Dee Kelly Benefit street thief..............................

A court heard Kelly had worked as an administration assistant for her local authority in Birmingham for seven years but began stealing cash and cheques from a safe, while manipulating paperwork in a bid to cover her tracks.
    Kelly, now 42, was rumbled by an internal audit. She claimed in court that she had used the cash to feed her partner’s crack cocaine habit and pay bills.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2536208/Truth-White-Dee-Channel-4s-Benefits-Street-stole-cash-poor-fund-lovers-crack-habit.html#ixzz3D5baZ9nZ
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cherry pip wrote: »
    I think some will know about it but won't be allowed to mention it which in my book isn't right given the lies and twisting that Dee has done in there. I hope to goodness she NEVER becomes an MP or anything to do with politics. Not only have we enough from the ones we have robbing us and covering things up, it would be disastrous to have her anywhere near.

One of my main grinds with this woman is that she genuinely believes she's great. She came from a shocking documentary, showing how disgusting she was, she's stolen money from the vulnerable and is so bitter that I hope to never see her on TV again. As for her gaining monetarily and having opportunities that she hasn't earned, I can't print what I feel about that..I'd get banned!
    You must think the same about the Royal Family and anyone other person who hasn't earned any sort of privilege.

She was punished for her crime and what is shocking is how many people bend over backwards to find something to stigmatise her with and seemingly want her to be punished forever. It's them who should be ashamed. People obviously like her in the house (more than poor old Gary by a long way) so they have to be called all the names under the sun, too. Everything she says or does has to be parsed to find negatives.

It's good old fashioned, nasty prejudice.
  • linfranlinfran Posts: 5,607
    Forum Member
    In his post show interview, Leslie mentioned that Dee was due to talk about Benefits at the forthcoming Conservative Party Conference. Seems she has been courted by all the major political parties.

What a shambles!
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has been punished ,in what way. Community service and a suspended sentence. Wow it really punished her. Did she pay the money back to those poor people who trusted her with it. Funny how the bloke who she blamed disappeared straight after the case,why didn't she get rid of him straight away ( that's if he existed ).
    I once worked with a bloke who stole from a company I worked for ,he resigned before he got the sack to save his pension. He also lied I the court as his solicitor told him to say he was working voluntary in a care home while training to be a care worker. Absolute Bollocks,he was working for a major competitor to our company on £35000 a yr. but it got him off with a custodial,he got 100 hrs community service and a 18 month suspended.
    And as for people liking her,the only ones that do are of the same poisonous ,egotistic and bullying nature.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimindex wrote: »
    You must think the same about the Royal Family and anyone other person who hasn't earned any sort of privilege.

She was punished for her crime and what is shocking is how many people bend over backwards to find something to stigmatise her with and seemingly want her to be punished forever. It's them who should be ashamed. People obviously like her in the house (more than poor old Gary by a long way) so they have to be called all the names under the sun, too. Everything she says or does has to be parsed to find negatives.

It's good old fashioned, nasty prejudice.

No, it's good old fashioned disgust.
  • scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    filthy peice of scum. why is she in that house, she makes me sick
  • Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the second time BB have shown her explaining this.
    First to Kelly and now last night.
    Either bugger all else happened or there is some kind of sympathy edit going on to make her do well in the final.

Her presence in the house was pointless without Katie Hopkins in there, lets face it.
  • Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pingolian wrote: »
    She is a convicted thief who stole money belonging to the most vulnerable in society
    whilst working for the local authority.

Google Dee Kelly Benefit street thief..............................

A court heard Kelly had worked as an administration assistant for her local authority in Birmingham for seven years but began stealing cash and cheques from a safe, while manipulating paperwork in a bid to cover her tracks.
    Kelly, now 42, was rumbled by an internal audit. She claimed in court that she had used the cash to feed her partner’s crack cocaine habit and pay bills.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2536208/Truth-White-Dee-Channel-4s-Benefits-Street-stole-cash-poor-fund-lovers-crack-habit.html#ixzz3D5baZ9nZ

I'm more shocked that you polluted the forum with a daily mail link :o
  • scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the second time BB have shown her explaining this.
    First to Kelly and now last night.
    Either bugger all else happened or there is some kind of sympathy edit going on to make her do well in the final.

Her presence in the house was pointless without Katie Hopkins in there, lets face it.

oh that would have made more sense to have put Katie in the house....well said
  • Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    Dee had been quoted as saying that - an MP salary would be insufficient for her needs :o

She wouldn't be much of a politician if she couldn't get some money making ventures going on the side by way of her position as an MP. Doesn't she know anything about UK politics? ;-)
  • TourmTourm Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm disheartened to say the least that she is being handed thousands of pounds on a plate and for what. Life really is unfair sometimes.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

She is a deluded fool. She stole from the taxpayers, she has a criminal conviction and yet she thinks that she could become an M.P.

M.P.'s are the lawmakers.

She is a lazy slob who is on the make and on the take.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tourm wrote: »
    I'm disheartened to say the least that she is being handed thousands of pounds on a plate and for what. Life really is unfair sometimes.

Yep, I hear you. There is that train of thought that it's a mugs game to be law abiding and decent:( but thank God I have a conscience. I couldn't do what Dee Kelly did, not in a million years. Dreadful woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I understood you cant have a criminal record, thats why some get sacked when they get one.
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    I admit I haven't checked the rules recently but I believe it used to be the case that you couldn't stand as an MP if you had a criminal conviction carrying a prison sentence over 1 year ie there was a "severity test" rather than a blanket ban.
    It's sort of between the two of you. You can't serve as an MP if you are serving a prison sentence of a year or more. If you want to stand as an MP, none of the main parties will accept you if you have a criminal record, it's clearly set out in their rules. You would have to stand as an independent.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes. 70k apparently. How much more does she want?

:)
  • SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if she's still welcome at the Tory conference after her slagging off of Cameron.. and what's all that about anyway? is this what she "knows about politics' how the uneducated working class should support the Torys??...how someone with her publicly known record can call anyone a disgusting person is amazing to me.