James was rude and nasty in his interview.

Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
Forum Member
Fine attitude from the man that doesn't like rudeness in others.

What a knob he is.

Ola should leave him and come shack up with me. :)

Comments

• scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fine attitude from the man that doesn't like rudeness in others.

What a knob he is.

Ola should leave him and come shack up with me. :)

well said, and I cannot beleive he has a wife, it must be a business arrangement
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    best interview ever cried with laughter
  • ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bless him, being all defensive and stuff
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We shouldn't really be surprised at that.
  • _Matt_Matt Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Good. At least he's consistent. I've enjoyed his bad behaviour!
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    well said, and I cannot beleive he has a wife, it must be a business arrangement

Visa arrangement more like! ;-)
  • scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so far tonight I have fast forwarded all the interview, will only watch Audleys and Garys
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was a complete tw*t wasn't he?

Shows that what we've been seeing is the real him and not a person playing the game....and he's just not nice
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    _Matt wrote: »
    Good. At least he's consistent. I've enjoyed his bad behaviour!

Me too:blush:
  • VichyTenVichyTen Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    Not surprised by his attitude. An idiot like that isn't going to change the way they think without a lot of psychoanalysis first!!
  • LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a sore loser! What an embarrassing cringey exit interview... Thought he'd hold up better than that! Just proved us all right!
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i have given him the benifit of doubt too many times but i cannot defend him here, that interview was disgusting, he should have been more mature.
  • TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    pope_tart wrote: »
    He was a complete tw*t wasn't he?

Shows that what we've been seeing is the real him and not a person playing the game....and he's just not nice

Exactly. He's a nasty b
    through and though. There's nothing funny about how he conducts himself. He showed how jealous he is of Audley! And I loved when Audley said there was no competition between them as far as he was concerned, only James! James totally showed himself up. I'd be embarrassed to know him and I wonder what sort of friends he has that he's always going on about.
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's nasty! Worse than that, he keeps trying to convince us that he's winding people up or having a joke with people to excuse his nastiness.
  • VichyTenVichyTen Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    Exactly. He's a nasty b
    through and though. There's nothing funny about how he conducts himself. He showed how jealous he is of Audley! And I loved when Audley said there was no competition between them as far as he was concerned, only James! James totally showed himself up. I'd be embarrassed to know him and I wonder what sort of friends he has that he's always going on about.

Unfortunately he probably has friends that are as vacuous and narcissistic as the ones who supported James in the house. You know, people that like it when James takes the mickey out of people as long as it's not them.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I'd have been sorely disappointed if he'd come out humble and arse licking - he is who he is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    He's a nasty nasty little man...I am so pleased Audley knocked him out lol
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like everyone says on here. He was just as bad as he is in the house. Whats wrong with him that he has this huge chip on his shoulder. He needs therapy badly. Poor Emma hardly got a word in he was sooo rude. Hope Luisa is there, or better still Vanessa on Bots.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the way he was close to self combustion ...his face went several shades of red to purple.....the BRAD PITT of the dancing world will follow him to infinity and beyond.:D

The British Public that he kept threatening Gary with, told the nasty obnoxious **** what they thought of him...:D:D One of the cringiest exit interviews ever
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "No one understands me", yes we do, you're what's known as a ***t.
  • azureanneazureanne Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a very strange man, no self awareness. Ola must have the patience of a saint or she's completely dominated by him.
  • DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just being his honest self- lol
  • HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    I'd have been sorely disappointed if he'd come out humble and arse licking - he is who he is.

But the shows over and so should the so called acting. What happened to the what happens in the house stays in the house speech? Someone needs to remind buffoon boy! What a sad patheic little spiteful johnny boy lowlife excuse for a grown man he is. So sad sad sad. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~V~ wrote: »
    Bless him, being all defensive and stuff

If he had lighten up in that interview I would have given him the benefit of the doubt when he said he was teasing people. He was just a nasty piece of work right to the end.