Would I be arrested?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Either the dad has made up something that never happened or the OP is a fantasist. One of the two.
  • QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I did make a scene by raising my voice, I'll accept that. But I never swore or used bad words just exactly word-for-word what I I wrote. I'm no liar and if anything (which I have succeded so far) have avoided my family. I'm no arguer, no trouble-maker, no drinker or anything like that. It's just that when I saw him I think I saw red-mist over my eyes. If we left home maybe a minute earlier or later, this wouldn't have happened.
  • Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe I did make a scene by raising my voice, I'll accept that. But I never swore or used bad words just exactly word-for-word what I I wrote. I'm no liar and if anything (which I have succeded so far) have avoided my family. I'm no arguer, no trouble-maker, no drinker or anything like that. It's just that when I saw him I think I saw red-mist over my eyes. If we left home maybe a minute earlier or later, this wouldn't have happened.

So

what was the charge?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    plymgary wrote: »
    Either the dad has made up something that never happened or the OP is a fantasist. One of the two.

I do truly believe father may have added some more things but I will wait till tomorrow and see.
    I have to sleep. Have to be at station by 10am. I'm quite scared now. I should have bitten my lip and walked on. But I do feel I owed it to Mr Q to say something.
  • missy83missy83 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What happened at the station? were you released without charge? are you out on bail?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So

what was the charge?

I haven't been charged but will be questioned later. I hope the police see that, yes what I did was wrong but I did say this in connection to what father said to Mr Q last year.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, after the altercation, why were you practically convinced that you would be arrested then?
  • Wayne DibblyWayne Dibbly Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but Eastenders have more believable plot lines.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't been charged but will be questioned later. I hope the police see that, yes what I did was wrong but I did say this in connection to what father said to Mr Q last year.

So you weren't arrested at all?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because I wouldn't put it past father to get me arrested. I just gave him the ammo didn't I by being so utterly stupid.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who bailed you out :confused:
  • crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't been charged but will be questioned later..

When they arrest you they have to say that "you're being arrested on suspicion of.... (name of charge)" :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When they arrest you they have to say that "you're being arrested on suspicion of.... (name of charge)"

the OP clearly didn't know that Chris.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you weren't arrested at all?

Oh yes I was, placed in a van too but not handcuffed. But at custody suite they asked about daughter and I said she was at cadets. The custody sergeant rang the Staff in charge of the cadets and told her I was in custody. They asked if I knew anyone to look after daughter. I didn't, so they released me on bail till 10am. I was arrested for harassment. But I didn't seek him nor follow him or try to find him. It was, like I said, just bad timing when I saw him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes I was, placed in a van too but not handcuffed. But at custody suite they asked about daughter and I said she was at cadets. The custody sergeant rang the Staff in charge of the cadets and told her I was in custody. They asked if I knew anyone to look after daughter. I didn't, so they released me on bail till 10am.

It's a simple enough question, what was the charge?

A van????

They sent a black maria round just for you - blimey
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When they arrest you they have to say that "you're being arrested on suspicion of.... (name of charge)" :confused:

Yes, I know :o (oh god) :eek::eek:
  • crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the OP clearly didn't know that Chris.....

I know. Just asking her what the charge was as they have to tell her when arresting her.:rolleyes:
  • HenryGartenHenryGarten Posts: 24,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever the rights and wrongs of the present story it is clear that the OP needs to seek proper professional help as soon as possible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know. Just asking her what the charge was as they have to tell her when arresting her.:rolleyes:

I know

I've asked numerous times
  • missy83missy83 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a simple enough question, what was the charge?

If you are struggling to answer this question OP, I suggest you refer to your charge sheet.
  • GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The police said I was arrested for harassment over this.
    You can't be charged for harassment over ONE incident...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just edited my last post, but arrested for harassment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charge sheet says harassment without violence.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just edited my last post, but arrested for harassment.

Harassment is a chain of events.

Have you done this frequently?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Whatever the rights and wrongs of the present story it is clear that the OP needs to seek proper professional help as soon as possible.

^^ this

I think we should lay off regardless of what we believe. :(
This discussion has been closed.