Options

Pauline: "Anyone who's seen as a victim is not gonna go"

Melissa.Melissa. Posts: 1,431
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She knows the voters very well.

They love the good vs bad divide. The victim is always saved.

Comments

• Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The sanest thing she has said so far.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which just shows how stupid she is being as she was one of the worst bullies in the house.
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    .....and anyone that is seen as a bully, Pauline, aint staying in the house for the longhaul, love lol!!!
  • Options
    Melissa.Melissa. Posts: 1,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    The sanest thing she has said so far.

Right? Surprised something that good came out of her mouth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    people are seen as victims as they are generally victims.. is she stupid trying to make out like she not going because of anything she has done.
  • Options
    Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she`s starting you use her brain now. too late though
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too late but she will learn from it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She purposely victimised Jale as she didn't like her, the major offence was taking too much chicken. So whatever, Pauline brought it on herself.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Melissa. wrote: »
    She knows the voters very well.

They love the good vs bad divide. The victim is always saved.

Yes - I expect she's thinking twice about being such a bitch now and turning the whole house against Jale. I bet Helen is kicking herself too.

They're only just realising what they've done.
  • Options
    xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    I hate this victim thing line. It is almost like people encourage/justify bullying.
    You are as bad as them if you use that line.

What are people like Christopher meant to do shout 'Please don't have a go at me , people will say i am playing the victim'
    They will carry on it with it.
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she`s starting you use her brain now. too late though

That's right.

She may think she knows something about the way the public vote, but she doesn't realise that we don't give a shit about the food and who is eating what.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's probably thinking 'Oh shit, maybe being myself wasn't such a good idea after all.'
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes - I expect she's thinking twice about being such a bitch now and turning the whole house against Jale. I bet Helen is kicking herself too.

They're only just realising what they've done.

Exactly. Hearing the "get Pauline out" chants has made them realise how the viewers see things.

Describing Jale as "playing the victim" is dishonest though. Jale WAS a victim.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she knows they are victims then she knows they are being victimised.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Which just shows how stupid she is being as she was one of the worst bullies in the house.

Exactly. She should have took her own advice.
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    "Anyone who's seen as a victim is not gonna go"

Wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't repeated verbatim, from what was said to her, regarding her aggressive behaviour by BB!
  • Options
    lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's an idiot, knows the game but can't play it
  • Options
    chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She could be giving out some advice to save herself -- don't make people too victimy while I'm up.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    She's the one that started it all so no wonder she's aware of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    I don't think she saw it as bullying though, I think she saw it as Jale crying foul and making herself the victim. I'm not saying Jale wasn't but if Pauline had started on, say, Toya it would have been a very different outcome.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She purposely victimised Jale as she didn't like her, the major offence was taking too much chicken. So whatever, Pauline brought it on herself.

Totally agree. Also, don't forget Jale's other offence: someone else saw her roll her eyes.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We saw Helen get her telling off, but I bet Pauline got a bigger one and we haven't seen it.
    I'm suspicious of the trip to the hospital, did they extract that massive chip off her shoulder while she was there.
  • Options
    chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she saw it as bullying though, I think she saw it as Jale crying foul and making herself the victim. I'm not saying Jale wasn't but if Pauline had started on, say, Toya it would have been a very different outcome.

I think she kind of gave herself away about her own behaviour when talking to Christopher. She talked about it usually having been her that was "picked on" and the suggestion that it was now the other way around must mean that she knows that she was picking on him.
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was just stating the obvious. But the converse is also true: the one that is seen to have been responsible for there being a victim (ie. by victimising them) is the one most likely to be evicted. Unfortunately for Pauline that particular penny apears to have dropped just that little bit too late.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that statement says so much about her turnaround in attitude towards Jale. I reckon she still wants her gone, so she's making sure she won't be seen as a victim. I just don't find her very genuine in her attitude, nor Helen either for that matter. I don't honestly think they have an ounce of remorse between them for being such bitches. I hope she goes on Friday.